Server time: 2017-10-18, 02:12
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
unjoyer

Need help with scripting a scene for a video

unjoyer    0

Hey guys, 

Working on some stuff here and I need someone to script a scene with me. 

It needs to happen in Server 1 EU, Vavilovo town. Preferably with some trader who works there as well. Would have to be morning/noon time ingame. 

Anyone up for it please add me on Steam for script and details. 

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198100775615/

Oh I'd prefer a more mature/old voice. The scene is somewhat sad/serious with a bit of mystery in it. 

Thank you!

Diamond    0

Hey dude wasthere when you asked it in ooc. Dont do that again cuz it kind of ruins everything. But im sure someone will volunteer to help you out but alot of people dont want scripted roleplay and if you go into the middle of a town with people already roleplaying and ask it fucks it up, But goodluck anyways bro

unjoyer    0

Yeah I realized I f*cked it up and I do apologize for that. The server time was super important and the weather was right for my thing so I decided to do something stupid like this in the hopes that I could record the scene.

Sofie    0

Cool that you want to make media content, and I understand the OOC recruitment if it's an important scene. But good luck finding someone to do it!

I've seen some really nice scripted videos so I'm not downing your attempt. Perfer unscripted videos though from a roleplay standpoint as you never know what may transpire. That being said, wish you luck on this and post a link when it is completed as I will enjoy watching none the less.

-Mjr. Lee Fubar

unjoyer    0

I've seen some really nice scripted videos so I'm not downing your attempt. Perfer unscripted videos though from a roleplay standpoint as you never know what may transpire. That being said, wish you luck on this and post a link when it is completed as I will enjoy watching none the less.

-Mjr. Lee Fubar

The video will be story driven and I've managed to RP through it for the most part. But there's a twist in the story involving names and things so this one part needs to be scripted sadly. Would make a good "bloopers" video though if i's try to shoot this with no script haha :D

Majoo    742

/closed