Server time: 2017-10-19, 05:33
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Willis

To the Free Peoples Republic and any survivor (Open Freq.)

Willis    9

*Ryan finishes stitching his arm and snaps a battery into his new radio, his sits for a moment to gather his thoughts and keys his mic*

To any survivor who may encounter them, a group calling themselves "The Peoples Republic" or something

stupid like that, be warned. They may say they are a friendly group of people and you may even offer them help BUT THEY ARE LYING TO YOU!

I recently had to unfortunate luck of encountering them at the North Western Air Field where they spouted their lies of "Being good people"

right to my face before turning right around and stripping me of everything.

*He pauses briefly to contain himself*

Why would they do this? I simply mentioned that I was on good terms with another local group...THAT'S ALL...

After assuring me that they were good people, AND after I had given them some supplies they stripped me naked and took everything I had.

Be warned, if you encounter this two-faced group do not believe their lies and know that they are no better than any other nefarious group of iniquitous ass-holes.

*His tone darkens*

And to the People Republic... you've opened a door you should have left closed. You'd best start sleeping with one eye open.

*The channel goes quiet, and he switches to his group freq momentarily*

We've got a new target guys, and I know you never miss your target. 

Gina Lewis    6

*Gina pulls off bloody gloves as she reaches for radio*

~Josh:: Fuck!!! Gina watch it!! 

~Gina::Boy, you use that language with me again I will be placing soap and a leather strap in your mouth.

~Josh::Sorry ma'am but that shit hurts.

~Gina:: Well you don't say... That is what normally happens when you run into a bullet.  Now sit there an look pretty while I listen to whats got Ryan all worked up.

*Gina Turns up Radio and turns it towards Josh so he can also hear* 

Gina and Josh sit looking at each other as they listen to the message that Ryan half growls and yells out.

*Gina takes a few seconds to process what was just said and looks at Josh as she Keys the Mic.*

Ryan Dear,

This is Gina,  I hear you loud and clear.  I have Josh here with me and even tho he would like to respond himself he will have to wait until the drugs where off a bit more. But I want to let you know that we are about 20 clicks away and we will meet up with you soon. I don't understand why they turned on you tho.  Just because we are friends with a group they didn't care for?  We are friends with many.

*She pauses for breath and shakes her head*

I understand your frustration, even tho I do not agree with this violence, in this matter we have no choice.  I agree that they will soon regret making an enemy with us.  They do not understand what they have brought upon them.

*Gina releases PTT*

Razareth    274

*While jogging across a open field toward a trail of smoke. Willem hears the voice over his Walkie Talkie. He stops at a nearby shelter and takes it out of his backpack and blows into the receiver to insure it picks up a bit better.*

-Pushes PTT button-

Good day friend.

Sorry to hear about your misfortune, but thanks for the warning.

So these PR folk are a bunch of bandits huh. Will keep a eye out for them then.

Any more information you can perhaps give friend?

Did they wear armbands?

What color where they?

If possible what group did you mention?

Maybe that was a trigger?

I assume this airfield is the large one correct?

I've only been there once or twice and both times met some shifty individuals.

I hope the rest of your journey goes better friend.

Good luck and thanks again for the warning.

-Lets go of the PTT button-

*Willem pulls out his map and compass and checks to see where he is in relation to this airfield. Then he takes out his little Makarov and makes sure it's lock and loaded. Then gets up and starts walking in a different direction then the smoke trail he was originally going towards.*

Willis    9

*Ryan perks up at his radio crackles to life*

Gina! good to hear you! Prepare the others!

Yes stranger, its a rather large Air Field with an old military camp just at the northern end...

Use caution in this area, PLEASE!

The group wore white armbands and will say almost anything to gain your trust...

do NOT fall for their guise....

I told them I met some survivors from a very helpful group calling themselves "camp 101"

*He releases his PTT*

"At least someone got my warning..."

Razareth    274

"Camp 101? Haven't heard of that before. I wonder where it is?"

*Willem unhooks the Walkie Talkie from his backpack strap.*

-Pushes the PTT button-

Ah yes, that is then the places I thought it was. It is a rather unpleasant place to be. Everyone is always so sketchy there.

I'll be sure to use caution, but rather just avoid it if possible.

Thank you for your concern.

[small pause]

White armbands? The is so misleading. You would think white means friendly at lease.

I'll be sure to not be caught off-guard by them should we meet. Hopefully we won't.

[small pause again]

Camp 101? I'm not familiar with it, but at lease it sound like a decent place.

Stay safe out there friend.

*Willem hooks his Walkie Talkie again to his backpack and keeps it scanning the frequencies while he jogs at a steady pace.*

Herico    36

*A voice comes over the radio*

Uhuh, yeah. The Free Peoples Republic. They came in where they were not wanted, so we burned them out.

*silence*

Base 101 are good people, you can trust them.

*static*

Razareth    274

*Willem stops again as the new voice echos through his Walkie Talkie. He unhooks it as he sits down near a small stream to rest. He unties his shoes to rest his feet a bit after a long walk.*

-Pushes the PPT button-

Hello? Who is this?

What you mean by the Free Peoples Republic? I thought the group is called the Peoples Republic.

[short silence]

What do you mean by burned them out friend? Are they no longer a threat? Please explain?

[silence again]

Good to know this Base/Camp 101 are good people. We need more such survivors out here in the harsh Chernarus wasteland.

"Damn, things are getting hectic all of a sudden."

*Willem leans against a nearby tree with his feet in the water as he listens to the birds sings.*

Herico    36

Snip

*The voice comes back over the radio*

People's Republic, Free People's Republic, who fuckin cares? Same shit.

*silence*

By burning them out, we um.... burnt them out.

With a Molly.

*Pause*

I assume that they are still around, considering they robbed this man. Typical if you hang around these sorts of areas. So are they a threat? Yes and no.

They're bandits, so caution is advised.

*Static*

fprimezero    1

*Upon hearing Ryan's radio call, Rick Murphy waits for his normal calm demeanor to return before keying the mic*

Ryan, I will start my journey to your location. We can rendezvous at our predetermined spot.

*He cares about little, except for the few he trusts*

I will bring you what supplies I can carry.

*The bass in his voice deepens*

Then we go hunting.

Willis    9

*Ryan slams his finger into his PTT, and violently states*

Our USUAL rendezvous point FELLAS....anyone heard from Danny?

*he pauses momentarily and his  mad grin gives way to laughter as he slams his thumb back into his PTT*

Hunting eh Rick? I never thought of it like that...

*sighs*

Though I SUPPOSE they did act a bit like simple animals, sooo... yeaa.

*The channel goes silent*

nate14651    0

*Danny smacks the side of his radio a few times then keys the mic*                  

Sometimes the only way to stop men that are violent is with men that are better at being violent.

*He pauses for a moment*

We're coming

*The radio falls silent*

Loscham    155

*Loscham von Erdstadt slams the push-to-talk button*

This is PFERDSCHEIßE!!!

The Free People's Republic has never harmed anyone who hasn't deserved it.  We were raided unprovoked, and defended ourselves.  Camp 101 attacked us for no reason, and pushed us out of our PEACEFUL settlement for NO REASON.  You came into our camp, and ignored our orders to GET BACK.  Because of your noncompliance, we opened fire, and then you slaughtered one of us in cold blood.

We are the Free People's Republic.  We are not bandits.  We are not your enemy.  We are the friend of any and all people who wish to not be victimized by any and all other people.

*screams* AD VICTORIUM!

*End transmission*

killerpond    7

*Piers hears the radio broadcast from his makeshift campsite and groggily answers his radio from within his weather battered tent"

"Well your first mistake was letting them know your affiliations if you were running solo. Most people out here will kill you for just being near their enemies. Count yourself lucky they didn't cut off your head..."

*he paused for a moment rubbing the sleep from his eyes*

"Just be more careful out here man, it takes a long time to trust new people. At least you have your life, stay safe out there man."

Willis    9

*Ryan stares at the radio in his hand, he wipes the sweat from his forehead and presses PTT*

Well, well.....well, you did hear me after all, you vagabonds.

You may say what you want but the people know your true colors now...

You've stripped me of my dignity and left me defenseless for simply being on good terms with someone you've deemed unfriendly?

THEN claim to be for that people? what a joke..

*He directs his next comment to his friends*

The hypocrisy is real with this one... 

*He releases his PTT for a moment then continues*

you are not worthy of "The Peoples" trust...

Whoever you are your lies are exposed and your days a limited...

You say you're allies to all who do not wish to be victimized?  

*He released his PTT and slides his radio back into his jacket pocket*

Loscham    155

*Ryan stares at the radio in his hand, he wipes the sweat from his forehead and presses PTT*

You've stripped me of my dignity and left me defenseless for simply being on good terms with someone you've deemed unfriendly?

[align=left] *smashes PTT*

Why don't you come talk to me.  Then we can work this out like reasonable men, instead of barbarians!"

*Releases PTT, chugs a Rasputin Kvass*

Willis    9

*Ryan ponders the bold request before replying*

Why should we trust you? I've let my guard down with you people once...

It ended badly for me...

*He releases PTT and sits to await a reply*

Herico    36

Snip

You are scum, nothing more. You entered Base 101's territory, tore down their camp and then claimed it as your own.

Unbeknownst to you, they have powerful friends. Friends who will not stand by whilst foreign entities roam their land and destroy the property of friends.

*Silence*

Leave and never return.

*static*

Jack-Spade    15

Why don't you come talk to me.  Then we can work this out like reasonable men, instead of barbarians!"

*Kofski calmly presses the PTT on his shoulder mic.*

You drew first blood, its only natural that someone would retaliate against you and your organization. If your feelings are hurt then we do apologize, but you did say you were friends with our local bandits.

*Kofski takes a drag from his cigarette before he continues.*

I would hope if you are as friendly as you say Ryan and company that you wouldn't come into any more unknown camps just to steal supplies from a friendly group, and if we truly meant you harm then we would have Killed you instead of leaving our own food to keep you alive in your travels as well as a pistol.

Loscham    155

Snip

You are scum, nothing more. You entered Base 101's territory, tore down their camp and then claimed it as your own.

Unbeknownst to you, they have powerful friends. Friends who will not stand by whilst foreign entities roam their land and destroy the property of friends.

*Silence*

Leave and never return.

*static*

*Takes a pull off of a Rasputin Kvass, pushes radio mic*

Mein Freund, we have done nothing of the sort.  We established our own camp, and Camp 101 invaded.  We are a peaceful people, and were attacked without provocation or justification.  We are willing to make peace, and indeed to leave you the territory to which you have laid claim, as a gesture of good faith.

We do not wish war with anyone.

We wish only peace and freedom.

But do not mistake our kindness with weakness, mein Freund.

On a side note, we were not aware that we entered your territory.  You should have sent a diplomatic party to inform us of our accidental incursion onto your territory; upon knowledge that we had done so, we would have gladly relocated.  If any incursion has been perceived as hostile, we apologize.

However, you did not do so.  You attacked us without making contact and making your grievances known, therefore, we defended ourselves.

*Takes another pull from can of Rasputin Kvass, crushes empty can; releases push to talk*

Willis    9

*Kofski calmly presses the PTT on his shoulder mic.*

You drew first blood, its only natural that someone would retaliate against you and your organization. If your feelings are hurt then we do apologize, but you did say you were friends with our local bandits.

*Kofski takes a drag from his cigarette before he continues.*

I would hope if you are as friendly as you say Ryan and company that you wouldn't come into any more unknown camps just to steal supplies from a friendly group, and if we truly meant you harm then we would have Killed you instead of leaving our own food to keep you alive in your travels as well as a pistol.

*Ryan pushes his PTT*

You are mistaken pal, I am affiliated with no groups and do not like to pick sides...unless someone intends harm against me or my dear...dear friends..

I've never heard of you before a day ago when you so callously stripped me of everything.

I know someone therefore I am responsible for their actions?

*he opens fire on an incoming infected before continuing*

You've threatened my life, for simply knowing someone. Yet you claim to be "a friendly group of people"

tssk tssk...tssk your lies are blatant and hypocrisy exposed.

buuut we will settle this either peacefully, or with violence.

*he pauses momentarily*

soon enough "guy"  

Loscham    155

*Ryan pushes his PTT*

You are mistaken pal, I am affiliated with no groups and do not like to pick sides...unless someone intends harm against me or my dear...dear friends..

I've never heard of you before a day ago when you so callously stripped me of everything.

I know someone therefore I am responsible for their actions?

*he opens fire on an incoming infected before continuing*

You've threatened my life, for simply knowing someone. Yet you claim to be "a friendly group of people"

tssk tssk...tssk your lies are blatant and hypocrisy exposed.

buuut we will settle this either peacefully, or with violence.

*he pauses momentarily*

soon enough "guy"  

*Gently pushes PTT button*

You say you were robbed by our people?

Was it perhaps because you identified yourself as a member of Camp 101?

If so, that was a matter of returning the scales to balance, and not even close to balancing the scales of what Camp 101 took from us!  I, and the rest of the Triumvirate, are willing to make peace, or at least establish a Non-Aggression Pact between our peoples, if you would only contact us via radio!

*Releases PTT.  Considers lighting a cigarette, but denies himself.*

Diamond    0

*Mick turns on his radio and listens to the man*

Well Ima tell ya something Lad, Yuve fallen inta the same trap as alotta people. Ushally the people sayin ter ta good ones, are usally the scumbags. Butti Mean we all goter vices.

Willis    9

*Mick turns on his radio and listens to the man*

Well Ima tell ya something Lad, Yuve fallen inta the same trap as alotta people. Ushally the people sayin ter ta good ones, are usally the scumbags. Butti Mean we all goter vices.

*Ryan hesitates to respond to the new voice but decides to engage anyways*

Wise words you speak stranger...

*silence*

Herico    36

Snip

*the voice comes over the radio*

Base 101 has laid claim to that particular area for over a month. You? I had never heard of your 'People's Republic' until little over a week ago, so either you are blind, lying, or a fucking idiot.

*silence*

We are willing to talk, but for your sake more than ours.

The frequency might be empty as of now, but we will contact you.

*static*

Loscham    155

Snip

*the voice comes over the radio*

Base 101 has laid claim to that particular area for over a month. You? I had never heard of your 'People's Republic' until little over a week ago, so either you are blind, lying, or a fucking idiot.

*silence*

We are willing to talk, but for your sake more than ours.

The frequency might be empty as of now, but we will contact you.

*static*

*Hits PTT after regretting smoking his first cigarette in months*

Jawhol, mein Freund.  I am more than willing to talk.

*releases PTT*

Sign in to follow this