Server time: 2017-10-18, 16:51
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Method

Strange call for help (open frequency)

Method    68

Dillian sits next to a fire gripping his radio almost in a cold sweat he raises it to speak but the other person speaks over him. dillian gets angry and shush's him then presses the button on his radio and A shallow voice fades can be heard. the line is clear but the voice keeps cutting out and seems to be talking to someone else

Hello..is their anyone on this frequency a person who can help .....(he pauses)... Look Look ok shut the hell up i'm trying to talk don't make me tell you again..(he continues)......i'm just jumping to the chase.....electricity specifically car battery's help shut him up he wont stop talking i'm about ready to lose my head (a distant voice can be heard other then dillian's its odd and raspy) 

Oh shut it....... put down the radio

God make him stop i cant just kill him its not in me .........

A loud smack can be heard and the radio briefly makes a clattering sound before it snaps off Dillian sits looking at the radio now laying on the ground he can still feel the heat from the smack across his face the other voice speaks again

Dillian Dillian Dillian you need to understand you are not in control here i am no one can save you from me I am your master i am all you know and all you will 

Dillian quickly picks up his radio and speaks one word hurried and obviously terrorized

Help .......

The radio goes dead for the final time

LightGhillie    90

Dillian sits next to a fire gripping his radio almost in a cold sweat he raises it to speak but the other person speaks over him. dillian gets angry and shush's him then presses the button on his radio and A shallow voice fades can be heard. the line is clear but the voice keeps cutting out and seems to be talking to someone else

Hello..is their anyone on this frequency a person who can help .....(he pauses)... Look Look ok shut the hell up i'm trying to talk don't make me tell you again..(he continues)......i'm just jumping to the chase.....electricity specifically car battery's help shut him up he wont stop talking i'm about ready to lose my head (a distant voice can be heard other then dillian's its odd and raspy) 

Oh shut it....... put down the radio

God make him stop i cant just kill him its not in me .........

A loud smack can be heard and the radio briefly makes a clattering sound before it snaps off Dillian sits looking at the radio now laying on the ground he can still feel the heat from the smack across his face the other voice speaks again

Dillian Dillian Dillian you need to understand you are not in control here i am no one can save you from me I am your master i am all you know and all you will 

Dillian quickly picks up his radio and speaks one word hurried and obviously terrorized

Help .......

The radio goes dead for the final time

He clicks on his radio

Well...this is a bit odd, I may be able to help but before I attempt at doing so I need to know how many people are with you...

Sigoth    1

*He looks down at his radio hearing all the nonsense and chatter spewing from it, raising it to his mouth before pressing his PTT*

Oh another hostage looking for help or something along those lines, Hey why don't you kill the poor guy or maybe not let him get a radio next time

*he smiles placing his radio back into its pouch as he enjoys his beans and chicken*

Method    68

Dillian began to speak into the radio but the other voice interrupts 

You see he and i ...... we are very close as you say we go way back he's the hostage no.

Dillian calls out in a shallow voice 

Get the hell out of here

The other voice laughs and speaks again 

and to the one who asked how many we are we have lost track are we one ...Two...Or three Dillian here cant even tell he is so out of it 

Dillian calls out again 

Get out get out GET OUT!!!!!!!!

A smack can be heard as the line Goes dead 

Faith    727

Hope lifts her head as she heard the conflict across the building in Camp Hope on her radio, she takes it to respond. 

"Dillian? W.... What can I do to help you out of this mess?"

She holds her radio, sighing to herself as she anxiously awaits a response.

Method    68

The raspy voice speaks into the radio The voice is odd and cold 

Oh he needs your help but im highly inclined to not let him get it For my sake Go ahead and speak dillian 

The Radio shuffles then Dillian only lets out yelps and a sustained scream that is abruptly cut off then The Raspy voice speaks after a soft chuckle

Awe it sounds like Dillian  is a little radio shy (chuckles) you really are fucked up aren't you Dillian 

harshly Dillian Yells out 

Screw you

immediately after the words finish a scuffle can be heard then a person Cry out shortly after the raspy voice comes back on obviously out of breath

Wow Dillian nice try there but yet no it wasn't you pathetic piece of what ever you call yourself you still think you control this situation i think you should understand when you are beat Just sit there and shut it the big boy is talking........You asked how you could help Dillian I'm not a doctor but i dont think that your equipped to fix what is wrong will Mr Dillian here I've Cracked that cookie and i don't even know how to put Humpty Dumpty back together even if i wanted to 

Crafty    2

The rain pounded on the small cedar shingles of the roof, thunder rolling in the distance. Eddy was sat against the wall, comfortable as he could hope for - at least he was out of the rain. The initial radio chatter startled him, and the man was quick to twist the volume down as he listened in relative silence.

His brow knotted curiously - and a hand was raised to itch at his stubble before going back to wringing out his jacket. After some thought, Eddy dried his hands on his pants before pressing down on the PTT.

"I'm not sure if you can hear me, Dillian, but if you've the breath to ask for help, you might do better with a location. "

Edgar released the PTT, confident that he understood the situation; and he didn't think it was how it seemed.

Method    68

the raspy voice speaks softly in a sing song voice 

Here there everywhere north west why need a vest.

( he pauses then speaks normal)

Dillian loved kab good memories bad memories he made a few good friends and bad all is repetitive maybe ill schedule a play date some time 

See how long it takes him to make more "Memories"

Dillian's voice lets out a soft cry just as the radio's button is let go

Method    68

the raspy voice speaks into the radio 

Poor guy actually thought electricuting himself would get me to go away i dont think he realised that it wouldnt scare me away 

(A soft chuckle then a slight wince slightly) 

now he is out for now man i think my filling hurt what a buzz..... And to all you hearing this name's Danny nice to meet you all 

The sound of the radio hitting the ground can be heard but the radio continues to transmit what sounds like a struggle between danny and dillian

Shut your mouth.

Oh your going to speak up now after that little stunt with the battery you tried to shock me but missed and got yourself shut out and you dare tell me to shut my mouth after all i......

All you did yea right haha screw you have done is taken over taken over.

A loud crack can be heard almost like a gun shot and dannys voice booms over the radio.

Dillian sit the hell down or the next one is going between the eyes trust me im not afraid to die fine you want to get help fine lets go we are leaving ill contact who you suggest.

The line shuts off

Dio Brando    22

*Dr. Yenin Vitsin hears the man's broadcast and sets down the human finger he had been nibbling on before walking over to the "Lincolnshire Poacher's" comm station. He picks up the comm device and listens closely to the conversations that follow. After hearing the last message he activates the PTT on the ancient Soviet comm device and speaks into it*

[mp3]http://img.dayzrp.com/mp3/upload/57ad5e460dad3.mp3[/mp3]

*He then places the ancient comm device back and walks over to his dining table. He carefully sits himself back down and takes a bit out of the human finger. After a few seconds of experiencing the flavor of the finger he swallows it. Dr. Yenin Vitsin then takes out his scientific notebook and he thoroughly takes notes on the texture, taste, and smell of the human flesh before proceeding with his meal.*

Sign in to follow this