Server time: 2017-10-22, 17:36
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Rewind

New to DayZRP

Rewind    0

Hi my name is Rewind and I am new to this community I just went through the white listing process and hope to be listed so I can be apart of this community. Hope to hear back thank you for you're time and goodbye.

isocade    90

Hey mate, welcome to DayZRP. Enjoy your stay, and try to not jump into joining a group too quickly!

Also, don't forget to check out the guides and tutorials section if you haven't already.

Daisy    113

Hello Rewind and welcome to this community. Enjoy your time here. Hopefully you don't have to wait so long for the whitelist to be approved, but at least you have submitted it, so the hardest part is done. :)

See you around!

GaryCash    33

Good luck getting accepted man, welcome to the community bro

Rewind    0

To all you great people for welcoming me into the community Thank You. I just checked and I got whitlisted and hope to see you all on the roads and streets of Chernarus

Hey mate, welcome to DayZRP. Enjoy your stay, and try to not jump into joining a group too quickly!

Also, don't forget to check out the guides and tutorials section if you haven't already.

Thank you and I did read the guides and tutorials carefully, and I watched the quide to RP in DayZ. I got Whielisted :))))

Hello Rewind and welcome to this community. Enjoy your time here. Hopefully you don't have to wait so long for the whitelist to be approved, but at least you have submitted it, so the hardest part is done. :)

See you around!

Thank you Daisy yes I know the test was really hard and so was finding the secret passphrases but I had a blast reading about the lore and Newcomers guide and etc. Hope to see you and others on the streets and roads of Chernarus. :)

Welcome man hope to see you in Chernarus!

Thanks dude hope to see you too. Got Whitelisted today. :)

Welcome to the community!

Thanks Frosty. Like Your Frosty memes to. :)

Welcome to DayzRP. :)

Thanks dude. Glad to finally be here.:)

Good luck getting accepted man, welcome to the community bro

Dude thank you and I did get accepted so I hope to see you and many more in Chernarus.thumb_up.png:)

Deegan    162

Welcome, I hope you Enjoy your Stay!

Ramon    360

Welcome to DayZRP! ;)