Server time: 2017-10-20, 05:23
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Ocean

Friends By The Sea [Open Frequency]

Ocean    6

*Button is pressed. The sound of the sea can be heard and Mikes voice comes through the radio*

[mp3]http://img.dayzrp.com/mp3/upload/57aaa132d3534.mp3[/mp3]

"It sucks being alone doesn't it? *pauses to breathe* I got a buddy though...well, an acquaintance. Says hes got a place he calls Paradise. I've only met him a couple times and he only told me his first name, Sam."

*Sounds of footsteps on gravel can be heard*

"Anyways, to anyone who is listening he told me he will only show me this place if I bring a few friends. I don't have many friends now a days but he said anyone will do. He specifically said he likes a "goon" type person which makes me even wonder why he bothered talking to me. So let me know if you wanna come to Paradise, I got a car that Sam gave me to make the trip a lot quicker. He's probably listening right now, if you wanted to impress him somehow...Hey Sam!"

*The sound of the sea stops, but suddenly can be heard again*

"Almost forgot to mention! He isn't going to be taking anyone to Paradise so don't get your hopes up." 

*The sound of the sea cannot be heard anymore and then static*

Xero3451    0

"Guess the sound of the sea is fitting currently, seeing as fish are the only things going to be taking that bait."

Lori    16

*A young girl's voice filters ontothe radio *

"That sounds dangerous. ... hrm you should come to The Refuge, er it's a camp ran by outrun. We can try to maybe help or you can make friends. We're near Lopatino around the bus station down the road."

XxLoneWolfzZ    19

*Bryan hears the man's transmission as he is about to settle down for the night and thumbs the PTT to respond.*

That just screams "set up".

Paradise... what a load of bullshit.

*He puts away his radio and prepares to sleep for the night.*

Fox    0

*Almost drifting away by the seasound in the background, Billie decides to press the PTT*

Worst.. Try.. Ever..

*She releases the PTT*

Ocean    6

"Hey, that's just what HE calls it. I don't see anyplace nowadays actually being a paradise. If you have any reluctance about this offer it probably wasn't for you anyways. It's gonna be fun, maybe not your typical type of fun, but fun. Ill be driving around today so look both ways before crossing the street."

"...And my name is Mike in case you see me"

Sign in to follow this