Server time: 2017-10-22, 18:59
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
FlyboyMSB563

Gun Runner's Trade Agrements are Closed

*Short static followed by a beep*

Those out there look to make trade deals with the group known as the Gun Runners will not be accepted because of events that the group of traders have gone through. If you wish to speak to the leader or any member of the Gun Runners look around Myshkino, Sinistok or find them roaming around the region. 

This is Sue Cash signing out.

*Static*

Alex    465

*a strong chernarussian accent sounds out over the radio*

343.1hz, contact that frequency. You've got 24 hours. Refuse? And the gun runners won't be running anymore guns.

*the radio becomes quiet once more*

Faith    732

A voice appears on the radio.

"343.1Hz. Why does that sound so familiar? Last I heard from my men you allowed us to stay in the North for 8 months due to current circumstances. Next we get death threat notes in our camp after making some-what of a deal? I hope you are proud of yourselves. The behaviour of some people I could rely on is truly disgusting. You complain about bullies and having made an alliance because of it. But then became bullies yourselves it seems like not only against us but now these men... what a god damn shame. To say I called you good people and some friends."

A scoff of a laugh in disappointment is made before the radio goes static.

Stradic    286

A voice appears on the radio.

"343.1Hz. Why does that sound so familiar? Last I heard from my men you allowed us to stay in the North for 8 months due to current circumstances. Next we get death threat notes in our camp after making some-what of a deal? I hope you are proud of yourselves. The behaviour of some people I could rely on is truly disgusting. You complain about bullies and having made an alliance because of it. But then became bullies yourselves it seems like not only against us but now these men... what a god damn shame. To say I called you good people and some friends."

A scoff of a laugh in disappointment is made before the radio goes static.

Stradic hears the voice come over the radio. He pulls his radio out and pushes down on the transmit button...

" While my friend here may seem aggressive you have to remember he has others that he is simply looking out for. We have trusted others in the past who have in turn abused our trust and wronged us.

We are not savages picking up our guns looking to rob or kill anyone moving about but you can be damn well sure we will do what is neccarsary to protect ourselves and our allies.

Alex    465

-snip-

*He picks his radio up again, curious*

You sound familiar, I assume this is one of you...medics. We gave you 8 months, and we agreed to this and offered protection and trade if needed. We still stand by this. You're getting death threats? We haven't done this. We stand by what we told Cowboy. We haven't bullied anyone, I personally agreed to letting you stay there for what I consider a VERY long period of time, and this is how you respond? I wish you good luck elsewhere, you can handle those threats by yourself. 

*he almost laughs*

And to think we were going to help you if this kind of thing ended up happening.

*he puts the radio down*

Faith    732

-snip-

The radio comes back to life.

"And how else are we supposed to respond? Not only was there a death threat in our tent, but you are sending what people would assume a death threat on the radio. What other sense would it make if the Rangers and you are around us when no-one else is there? And you tried to make us join an alliance when we mentioned all we were trying to do was survive. Lets not try and bluff anything when it makes complete sense who this may of come from. A note telling us 48 hours to get out. Then we spoke to you and it was 8 months. Then we got 12 hours to evacuate the area. Doesn't make much sense. I think someone may be lurking in your lands that are unwelcome and causing mischeif.... If this isn't any of your mens doing."

The radio dies into static.

Pinkerton    39

Acer lifts his radio from beside him on the table. He replies with an angered but calm tone.

"You really like giving out specific times. hmm. Well, we're going to take whatever time we need. If this isn't your doing, then I apologize for this. However, if the third party is listening, this goes out to you as well the "Huntsmen". We will be moving, somewhere different, somewhere safe. If another one of these threats come up at our new place. . . we won't need 12 hours...

....your people won't last 6."

"Not threatening you or anything"

He releases the PTT and chuckles a bit. He turns over the power knob and clicks the radio back to his vest. He reclines in his chair, feet up on the table in front of him

Herico    36

Snip

*A voice comes over the radio*

Except... uh, you are. Like, that's a threat.

*mimics the mans accent*

Your people won't last 6.. uhuh yeah

*stops the mimic*

That's a fucking threat mate. Own it, don't try and be all "Oww, we're not baad, were not THREATENING you, we're just asking *firmly* oow"

*the voice disappears*

Stradic    286

Stradic places his bag down as he sits under the shade of a tree. He folds his arms as he listens to the sound of the trees as the wind brushes through them until he is interrupted by the sound of his radio sparking to life. He does a slight groan of annoyance before he pulls his radio out and pushes down on the transmit button…

ENOUGH! *he pauses for a few moments before he carries on* everyone, shut your trap. If you have nothing positive to say then I suggest you all refrain from saying anything. No point in seeing enemies where there are none.

Now, listen well because I am not in the habit of repeating myself. I have only recently been made aware of the current situation. Now I don’t know who has been leaving notes with death threats on them, but if you have some solid proof I ask that you come and speak with me, however I can assure you we don’t exactly have the habit of going around picking fights with everyone but we will simply do what is necessary to protect ourselves from harm. Just as any sane person would.

So I am going to ask that everyone cool down before this turns into another pissing contest.

*Stradic takes a few deep breaths to calm himself down before he continues*

Now to the people who originally sent out this broadcast. I do hope you will take up on the offer to arrange a face to face meeting. If you like, I can personally come and speak to you unarmed.

I hope to hear from you shortly.

Stradic lets go of the transmit button and places his radio down on the ground next to him.

Diamond    0

Aye.. Iv gotta few guns I could put ontada market.. Chat me if yer interested.

*Mickey stands by his radio and quarters the chicken he had just killed*

Sign in to follow this