Server time: 2017-08-23, 00:46

Sign in to follow this  
Goryan

Greetings from Dr. Alistair (open frequency)

Goryan    7

* Reaching under a car seat outside of a farm, his hand clasps around what he has been searching all day for*

"It's about time I find a fuckin' battery"

* He slides the battery into his worn radio, sighs loudly and pushes the button *

Good afternoon my fellow humans * a soft chuckle can be heard at the end of that statement * My name is Dr. Alistair Smith, I will also answer to Alex.

I have been listening and watching for quite long enough to know that this area is in dire need of my services.  I am a Psychotherapist, think of me as a person you can talk to, confide in and a possible friend. * A broad toothy grin appears at that last statement, he seems to lick his lips in excitement. *

I know the world can be a scary place now, I am here to help set your mind at ease, help where I can and send these hellspawn back to where they belong.  They are no longer people, family or friends.  They are the infected and the only cure comes in the form of righteous justice and the smell of gunpowder.

Have a blessed day!

* He releases the button, and starts humming an Irish tune long forgotten. *

Castiel    1124

-Ivan hears the Doctor's voice coming through his radio and he perks up, intently listening to the entire transmission with a look of hope upon his face. He waits for the message to end and sits for another minute, in-case the Doctor has more to say. Hearing nothing - He raises the radio to his lips and holds the PTT button-

Dobry den, good Doctor. My name is Ivan. I have been hoping to run into a man of your profession for quite some time. I have... Issues. They need to be dealt with. I cannot put my trust into just any survivor, so... Uh... Doctor patient confidentiality, right? That still applies? If so I would like to meet with you, ano? Please respond.

-He releases the PTT and lets out a sigh, he had been hoping for a long time to hear some kind of Doctor crackle through the radio waves-

Goryan    7

* Smiles at the thought of being needed, he eagerly pushes the activation button*

Doctor patient confidentiality is always in effect.  You can think of me as a bartender, you tell me your troubles and I will attempt to make you at least feel better about yourself.

I would be happy to come and meet you someplace of your choosing to help you be at ease.  Just let me know.

* He releases the button and starts packing up his belongings *

Boston    650

*Dalton holds down his PTT*

"Really, you just now notice that people need help?"

"I am in dire need of medical attention. I am in Jamestown, and this human meat has made me terribly sick! Gah! Gahgah! Ah! NO!"

*Releases the PTT and drops the radio, busting out laughing alongside Larry and Lyca*

Goryan    7

*Dalton holds down his PTT*

"Really, you just now notice that people need help?"

"I am in dire need of medical attention. I am in Jamestown, and this human meat has made me terribly sick! Gah! Gahgah! Ah! NO!"

*Releases the PTT and drops the radio, busting out laughing alongside Larry and Lyca*

* A broad grin creeps across his face as sweat beads down his brow, he pauses then pushes the button.  His voice sounds the same but there is a hint of something or someone else in it. *

It seems that you may be the exact type of person I have been...... searching for?  I would love to assist you in your, shall we say, predicament? I believe my skills may be of value to you.  I am ALWAYS available to those with....

* He trails off, hearing a noise outside, he seems to snap out of it and releases the button *  " Ah shit, not now... where are my meds?"

Lyca    681

*chuckles as Dalton speaks in to the radio* *press the button*

Fellow human? I am more a monster. Do you treat them too? 

*chuckles again*

Goryan    7

*chuckles as Dalton speaks in to the radio* *press the button*

Fellow human? I am more a monster. Do you treat them too? 

*chuckles again*

* Smiles and thumbs the button *

Lady, we are all monsters inside.

* Lets go of the radio and heads east towards Kabanino *