Server time: 2017-08-23, 14:03

Sign in to follow this  
Razareth

In need of Information. [Open Frequency]

Razareth    218

"Willem stokes his little campfire that he made on top of a hill overlooking a small compound. As he sits down and rests again a tree, he takes out his old walkie talkie and turns it on."

-Pushes PTT button-

[Little bit of static followed by what sounds like someone blowing air into the microphone]

Hel...hello?!

Hello?

Is anyone out there? Is anyone hearing me? I'm calling on all frequencies.

Hello?!

[A small pause as static fills the air]

Hi...to whom it may concern I'm Whiskey 7.

I know it sounds silly, but for my own safety I wish to remain anonymous. So Whiskey 7 is all your getting regarding my name.

Now down to the matter why I'm broadcasting this.

I require some information about two groups that I recently ran into on my journey.

I will not disclose how the events happen as this is being broadcasted openly and the groups might hear this as well.

[Again there is a pause. In the background you can hear someone taking a deep breath and then exhaling]

Right, the first group I would like to know a bit about is a group that wears green armbands.

When I saw them they where quite large. I believe 8 people or so.

They seem to be quite decent people from the conversations I had with other people.

Anyways, would just like to know more about this group as they interest me.

Next would be a group that says they report to a "King Joffrey", whoever that is.

I just want to know if they are dangerous or just a inconvenience on your travels.

Thanks for your time and information in advance.

Whiskey 7 out

-Lets go of the PTT button-

"Willem looks up to the stars and thinks back to his home in his Country and wonders if this will forever be his life or will he make it back there once more."

Melvin    84

The Kingdom...dangerous? Unfortunately not. We do not answer to a King now, for our King is incapicitated. Yet, a council replace him for the time being. Our name reverberates through the ears and lips of almost every citizen on this land. I wonder what rock you have been hiding under not to have heard. Regardless, we are merely a monarchy, nothing more, nothing less. Those who seek to undermine us and paint a negative image of us, pay no heed for empty vessels do make the most noise, yes?

xMarrk    7

*Dan picks his radio carefully out of his backpack and presses the PTT*

"*Chewing*... God you caught me right in the middle of lunchtime, everybody is an inconvenience to each other... this is Chernarus baby; perhaps broadcasting on such an open frequency really negates your idea of safety... but to answer your question... first of all, the green 'bands, never bothered me... the other... fuck knows, try to not get too curious, it just might cost you your life."

*Dan drops his radio and takes another spoon-full of the chicken and rice he had been preparing.*

isocade    90

*An American accented male speaks.*

[align=left]"If the green armbands were bright green, that's Kibuka and his unnamed group of friends. They're pretty normal and sometimes boring people unless you manage to irritate them like I did. If it's dull green, it's most likely Outrun. They have a camp somewhere near Lopatino and Vavilovo."

*The voice is gone.*

Phoenix    1061

*Banks pushes down the Button*

Hows it goin. Name's Banks. third in charge of Outrun, the "Green Armbands" you seem to be talkin about. 

We're a friendly group.. well more like a big family. we try to help who we can but if someone threatens us, tortures us or kill any of us, we will bite back. As I said, we're nice unless you fuck with us for no reason. Then we get angry. For the most part, we try to survive day by day. Our survival comes first before anyone, even tho we try to help people on the way.

However, It actually depends if you meant us. We wear normal green armbands, the ones you get by cutting apart green raincoats. 

However there is another group that wear neon green armbands. They're quite shiny. I won't say too much about them on an open frequency.

They follow a guy called Kibuka and they made a lot of mistakes in the past, thats all I can say right now.

*He releases the button*

Dishes    159

Caroline sits on the edge of the bed, zipping up her hoodie when she hears the radio transmission. She gasps, quickly grabbing it off the nightstand.

"Oohh mister Whiskey Seven again! Hello drink number! Um, Vodka Twelve here again~ I've heard a lot about this mmm King~ Mmm and green armbands? Like, there are literally sooo many people who wrap a colored piece of cloth around their arms nowadays for some reason... doesn't really narrow it down, guy" 

She giggles, scooting back on the bed and crossing her legs.

"But uuhh I'd say just go and find them if you are really that interested heh, you'd get the best info from them... specially from the King... sounds like a great guy heh~ Vodka Twelve out!" 

She giggles some more, setting her radio back down and grabbing her mask.

Razareth    218

"Willem looks at his walkie talkie as the voices comes through one after another. He picks it up again."

-Pushes PTT button-

Thanks for the info everyone.

So Joffrey leads the Kingdom...interesting.

Think I'll stay clear of that then Mr Empty Vessels.

[Pauses]

Pardon disturbing your lunch Mr Baby, but that is why we have radios. Can't shoot a voice that's asking.

[Pauses]

Hmm...it might be Kibuka then who I saw Mr American. It was definitely not a dark green. You could see it from miles away.

The Outrun? Hmm, another group to be concerned about.

Where is this...what did you say Lopatino and Vavilovo?! I don't know these places.

[Pauses]

Good day Banks. So you belong to Outrun huh. Well you sound decent enough, but then so can anyone over radio...even me.

I'm not looking for trouble, just information. Don't like stepping on peoples toes and would like to avoid it if possible.

You have a nice day Mr Banks

[Pauses]

Ah Vodka 12, good to hear your voice again.

Yeah, about that.

Let's not and say we did.

I do like living you see and usually the people you come across in Chernarus is armed heavier then a Texas Civi.

Anyways thanks for your input as well. Will document it.

This is Whiskey 7 out.

"Willem crawls into is makeshift tent and gets ready for a good night sleep. Well as good as it can get sleeping outside."

*He leans against a tree , sighs and holds down the PTT button*

Honestly, I wouldn't say they're a boring bunch.

But to everyone their own , right? 

*Chuckles*

Yes... *Sighs* They made some mistakes.. 

*A slight pause*

*He opens his mouth to speak , but remains silent , shakes his head and releases the PTT button*

*Billie listens to the conversation and decides to push the PTT*

Well, I can assure you to be safe around people with green armbands as long as you treat them with respect and don't make them feel like they are in danger.

It's a lot of people but bis numbers don't always mean danger.

*Releases the PTT*

*Vincent reaches his radio from his backpack and wipes it clean due to it being somewhat bloody and holds down the PTT*

Whiskey 7 huh? Well all I could tell you is that the men that respond to "King Joffrey" are just a bunch of crazed fanatics but they mean no harm had a buddy travel with them for awhile they aren't psychopaths or anything you don't have to worry but green armbands... I don't recall ever meeting a group or anyone wearing green armbands but the fuckers you need to worry about are slavers if there are any around at this point a man named Kristof Vander *shudders* and these so called "clowns" but besides that safe travels whiskey 7....*static*....

*Lets go of PTT and proceeds to eat beans*

Bauglir2011    155

"Willem looks at his walkie talkie as the voices comes through one after another. He picks it up again."

-Pushes PTT button-

Thanks for the info everyone.

So Joffrey leads the Kingdom...interesting.

Think I'll stay clear of that then Mr Empty Vessels.

[Pauses]

Pardon disturbing your lunch Mr Baby, but that is why we have radios. Can't shoot a voice that's asking.

[Pauses]

Hmm...it might be Kibuka then who I saw Mr American. It was definitely not a dark green. You could see it from miles away.

The Outrun? Hmm, another group to be concerned about.

Where is this...what did you say Lopatino and Vavilovo?! I don't know these places.

[Pauses]

Good day Banks. So you belong to Outrun huh. Well you sound decent enough, but then so can anyone over radio...even me.

I'm not looking for trouble, just information. Don't like stepping on peoples toes and would like to avoid it if possible.

You have a nice day Mr Banks

[Pauses]

Ah Vodka 12, good to hear your voice again.

Yeah, about that.

Let's not and say we did.

I do like living you see and usually the people you come across in Chernarus is armed heavier then a Texas Civi.

Anyways thanks for your input as well. Will document it.

This is Whiskey 7 out.

"Willem crawls into is makeshift tent and gets ready for a good night sleep. Well as good as it can get sleeping outside."

*A dark raspy voice comes across the frequency.*

There is much more to be concerned about, than this cute little group called Outrun...

*The message stops.*