Server time: 2017-08-21, 16:08

Sign in to follow this  
isocade

Kibuka's Men [Private Frequency]

isocade    90

*An American accented male begins to speak, Jon. Given by the echo of his voice in the background, he's in a hollow room.*

"I'm leaving to the west, possibly Central Kopec. Why? I came to Chernarus for a very personal reason, and I followed multiple leads and sources of information that brought me to South Zagoria. After weeks of digging and searching, the information I needed directed me to go west. All I found in South Zagoria was hatred, deceit, and a bunch of chaotic folks who don't know how to speak before they shoot. I also found you guys here as well, and although it's true that you were- Past tense mind you- the closest I had to friends, it's a lot healthier for my mind and body to distance myself and to keep away, especially after what I had previously said on a public channel."

[align=left]

*There is a brief pause. The man thinks on what to say next prior to speaking. A creaking door is heard closing.*

"Clearly you didn't like what I said, and clearly I wasn't in a right state of mind when I did say what I did. None of you are the forgiving type, or the forgetting type, I understand this. However, I'm extending my apologies out there to you guys. Why? Well first off, I'd like to save my ass. Second off, I made a mistake. We all make mistakes, I'm sure all of you have made mistakes in the past- But none of you died for it. Why should I die for it? Because it was a public mistake? Non-sense, you guys know how to talk your way out of anything and no one listens to me in the first place. If anything, you guys are perfectly fine and I'm the one whose reputation was damaged. Third and finally, I joined you guys in order to find more information about where my son might have gone, but I didn't find any of that information at all. It lead me to believe that he's not here, and that I need to search elsewhere, which I'm going to do."

*Paper rustling, or leaves? It's hard to tell. There's no background noise.*

"I'm sure you'll have some real colorful things to say about my son, or my family, or me, to try and egg me on and anger me or intimidate me. I'm sure you'll consider, or are about to, chase me west or north or wherever I go. I'm also pretty sure you'll either reply with insults or threats, call me a pussy for not facing you guys, say I'm dead, tell me you're going to cut my head off, detail all the things you'll do to me when you catch me. Yeah, I get it, I fucked up. Again, I'm sure at least once in your lives, you've fucked up, but you're all still alive, aren't you? I'm not coming after you at all, I'm doing quite the opposite. The only way to win here is to just not show up to the game, and that's exactly what I'm doing. There's no danger in letting me go, there's no danger in kidnapping and killing me, and there's definitely no danger in just accepting that I made and mistake and I'll learn from it."

*A fence is heard rattling. Definitely loose chain-link. Judging by the noise, a fence door was opened and closed. Shortly thereafter, a grunt is heard with some boot bottoms scraping on concrete. There is a background noise of crickets. Wherever Jon is, it must be early morning as it's daytime.*

"One last thing, if or when, whichever you prefer, you do find or catch me, I'll make sure that you're denied what you want. I want to live, you want me dead, but not before you teach me a lesson first of course. You challenge my life, I'll take it myself and leave you with nothing to have fun with. I'm doing this as closure for you, not me. My story with you ends here, but another chapter begins elsewhere."

*The transmission then ends, the American having said what he believed was proper to be said. The voice he put on sounded genuine, but it's always open to speculation, given the events prior.*

*He listens to the message , chuckles and holds down the PTT button , finally speaking up with a smile on his face*

You know what , Jon..

Fuck off , good luck finding your son.

Consider this a ''warning'' , if I see you here , I won't be dealing with you , Kibuka will.

And in all honesty , we told you everything about Outrun and what happened between us.

So as a lovely woman said to me I'll repeat it.

''Don't get bitten it happens faster than you think''

Adios

*He releases the PTT button and chuckles some more.*

kiwienne    55

*Liv is kneeling by a pond, washing her hair when she hears the radio go off. She listens patiently to Serpentine's message, then squeezes some water out of her hair before removing the radio from her backpack. She presses the PTT and begins talking in a calm voice.*

I'm honestly glad to hear an apology from you. I respect people who own up to their mistakes. That, however, does not mean that I don't want to KICK that American ass. I forgive my friends, not someone I barely know. Just stay out of our way like you intend to, or we will take action... *her tone is sarcastic* Mr. Serpentine.

*Liv releases the button and squeezes the radio until her knuckles turn white, then puts it away with a soft sigh.*

*Kir Changed frequencies midway and overheard the part starting with woods his transmission*

"I'm sorry what is this about.."

*ending the broadcast there while he patiently awaits response*

*Kir Changed frequencies midway and overheard the part starting with woods his transmission*

"I'm sorry what is this about.."

*ending the broadcast there while he patiently awaits response*

Marius pics up his radio and presses the ptt

*kir I don't know exactly all of the details but as I understood he said stuff that can put all of our friends life's and eventually Paladins life's in danger. I was there during it all and this coward pulled out an grenade threathening not just us but also outrun. *he sighs* luckily outrun didn't want anything to do with him and made him leave.and we did what we had to. Mr serpentine Your appology is not accepted by me . What a failed attempt pitty yo. I will not wish you no good luck on your journey. Trying to kill me and my friends. *he shouts andry* if I see you one more time I will not do my duty as a medic saving a worthless life I will gladly take it from you for my friends.

Marius releases the Ptt and throws his radio hard to the ground, parts can be seen flying around. He sits down next to the fire he made trying to calm down

*Joe presses down his PTT button*

"Jon... I saw you as my friend since i met you. You seemed like a genuine guy, someone who i could get along with. But..."

*He pauses, before speaking again*

"You fucking backstabbed us Jon... after we had done nothing but treat you well. I don't know why you did, I don't care why. But if I ever see your ugly face again... I will fucking kill you, behead you and carry that head to your son, drop it at his feet and tell him how much of a lousy fuck his dad was... 

*He pauses again, taking a breath*

"If i dont' see you again, I hope you don't find your son, he'd be better off without you, asshole..."

*Joe releases the PTT and put the radio down, taking he a deep breath and pausing before shouting "FUCK YOU SERPENTINE" and crashing his foot into a door of a house, smashing it off the hinges*

*Billie is sorting her backpack for the next day while listening to Jon's message. She picks up the radio and pushes the PTT. Not sure if she should release it again, she finally speaks with the sweetest voice she can put on*

Good luck, Jon. Hope to not see you again.

*She releases the PTT*

*Tony holds down the PTT button on his radio*

Goodbye John.

*Letting go of the PTT button with a big old smile on his face*