Server time: 2017-08-16, 15:26

Sign in to follow this  
Phoenix

Refuge Medical Centre [Open Frequency]

Phoenix    1030

*Banks is sitting in the waiting room of the clinic after finishing two patients. He smiles as he looks around him before pressing down the button*

How's it going folks. The name is Banks. This is the official Frequency for the Refuge Medical Centre. Below you will find location details. 

A little bit about myself. Before all this shit, I had a shitty Past. I don't wanna talk too much about my teenagehood but when I got myself back together, I went to sort myself out, went to medical school and finished my degree in General Practice shortly before all this shit happened.

So technically, I am a Family doc... more or less.... I take care of flus and check ups and all the shit you'd go to your doctor for, basically.

Outrun are currently settling in The Refuge. A large camp by the bus station west between Lopatino and Vavilovo. 

We tried to keep it secret, but everyone got wind of it, therefore, it doesn't really matter anymore.

Inside the compound is an office building that I have personally turned into a Medical Centre. 

Feel free to make your way over for any problems or sickness as well as sports physicals, full physicals and health checks.

We will be able to do some surgeries there as well, as long as it's not heart transplants. 

we currently have  3 Medical Proffessionals. - 2 doctors, one of them being trained in surgeries as well as 1 Medical Trainee.

There are no real appointments available or opening times. Just kind of show up whenever, hopefully we'll have doctors around for that time.

If you're interested in joining the crew, we are hiring doctors all the time. 

Just contact me on this frequency if you're interested. We will use this frequency for any business and questions regarding the medical centre.

Please respect to keep your personal business and beef with people out of the Refuge and out of the Medical Centre, thank you.

*He releases the button and stands up from the chair, walking back towards the entrance of the building, glaring over to the others, smiling*

Skinner    418

*As he listens to the broadcast, he drops his pen onto his research notes and reaches for his radio as his pen rolls off the desk and onto the floor*

Banks? I'm pleased to hear that there are other medical professionals still operating here where it is needed more than ever. I'm Doctor West, I'm a pathologist and I've been fortunate enough to stumble across several other healthcare workers ranging from doctors, nurses, paramedics, and scavengers who can keep us well stocked with medical supplies. I'd be quite pleased to meet you and perhaps tour your facility sometime. Perhaps we could compare notes and discuss the unique challenges of providing healthcare in our present... challenging ... circumstances. 

We can be reached at 91.1, always happy to help those who help the living.

*As he puts the radio back down on the desk he looks around for his pen, puzzled*

Phoenix    1030

*As he listens to the broadcast, he drops his pen onto his research notes and reaches for his radio as his pen rolls off the desk and onto the floor*

Banks? I'm pleased to hear that there are other medical professionals still operating here where it is needed more than ever. I'm Doctor West, I'm a pathologist and I've been fortunate enough to stumble across several other healthcare workers ranging from doctors, nurses, paramedics, and scavengers who can keep us well stocked with medical supplies. I'd be quite pleased to meet you and perhaps tour your facility sometime. Perhaps we could compare notes and discuss the unique challenges of providing healthcare in our present... challenging ... circumstances. 

We can be reached at 91.1, always happy to help those who help the living.

*As he puts the radio back down on the desk he looks around for his pen, puzzled*

*He hears the frequency and responds to the man speaking*

Ah. Good to hear there's more out there. 

Y'all are always welcome at the refuge. Don't be shy to come say hello.

Look forward to seeing you

*He releases the button*

William    397

*Pavel takes his radio out of his backpack*

I think it's kind of you to set up this camp. However I just have one request...

If you find anyone who is/turning into the infected, please let me know immediately, so I can transport him to our doctors.

*Pavel lets go of the PTT button*

*Forgetting something important, Pavel quickly holds it down again*

Oh, and I know what you're asking, how can you tell?

If you see any large swelling of the eyes or any sign of the patient to be attracted to human meat, he may be infected.

I mean, that what the doctors told me, so it's not fake.

*Pavel turns off his radio and begins listening to his favorite personal radio broadcast*