Server time: 2017-10-21, 17:49
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Hebi Kotei

The Autobiography of Tom Black - "The Blacksmith"

Hebi Kotei    349

The Autobiography of

T6t7Aaj.png

[spoiler=Information]This will only include the Pre-Outbreak information of Tom Black

[spoiler=Prologue - Warning]On the 30th September 1978 something was brought into this world, something that beyond fathomable description of evil and deception, something that shouldn’t be mentioned. I will not go into detail of what this was or who it was, but be warned the story ahead is not for the light hearted or the faint, consider yourself warned.

Continue at your own risk

[spoiler=Chapter 1]"The sunset like a blacksmith, was beating the sky into glowing red blades."

My name is Tom Black, I am roughly 37 years old as of writing this, but you didn’t pick this up to read that did you. You are here to read my experiences I suppose, so I’ll just get started.

I was born in the fall of 1978 in the town of Stratford Upon Avon. I was born to an old blacksmithing family, the Workshop of the Black Family has been passed down from father to son for generations upon generations, from the times that kings still rode their stallions with the lords beside him, when feudalism was still practiced, we as a family extend that far back.

On the night of my birth, my mother died, she died giving birth to me, so I cannot say that I knew my mother very well at all, all I know is what my brothers said to me about her. My Father apparently went crazy that day and was changed forever, the reason I’m saying apparently is not to be said now, but I did not know him any other way.

When I was 8 years old, I started wondering what my brothers said about my father changing shortly after my mother died, I was wondering about the house searching for my brothers to speak to them about it, they were gone for a while, I wondered if they were still doing some work at the workshop, so I decided to go to it, it was only a short walk, it was only in the back of the garden. I put on my shoes and started to walk towards the workshop, no smoke was rising from the old stone chimney so I was intrigued. As I approached the defined stone door I pushed it open slightly and peeked in, the smell of metal filled the air, I should be used to it but this was different, this was lighter but not from the source of the workshops intended purpose. I pushed the door open a little more and peeked inside and then I saw a splash of blood on the wall…

[spoiler=Chapter 2]I didn’t want to push the door open further but I had to, as I pushed the door open a bit more I saw two chairs in the centre of the workshop with each one occupied. I walked up to them curiously from behind. I had a chair on my left and a chair on my right, both chairs had blood dripping from them, I walk around the chair on the right so I can have a look at the person’s face. My eyes widened. It was my brother, David, I almost puked. I’m so shocked by what I have seen. I fall onto my hands and knees.

A voice is heard from the other side of the workshop, “You should’ve stayed put”.

I froze in fear, immediately realising that it was my father’s voice. A series of heavy footsteps is heard echoing from across the room, I still remain in that spot frozen and it all goes dark.

I wake up sitting in a chair in front of my father, he sits there with his coffee and takes a sip.

“So, you’re awake now are you” he says has he leans forward on his chair. I sit there, still petrified. I manage to overcome the fear enough just to nod in response to him. My arms star to shake slightly

He points off to the left and I look over, I look over to the bodies of my dead brothers, David and Joe, while we are looking over at them he says quietly, “They have made a fool of this profession you see, they do not treat it as it should”. I nod in agreement even though I didn’t agree. He raises his voice slightly, “By doing that they make a fool of me, I tried to allow them to have a comfortable lifestyle, unlike I ever had, but I won’t make the same mistake with you, you’ll start young, and you’ll do it right”. My eyes widened in fear of what was about to come.

“For your first demonstration of how dangerous this profession can be” he bellows. He takes a sip of his coffee and picks up his grinder and turns it on and places it against the metal, which is in the vice, the sparks come flying off the metal and go into me. I start screaming in pain, the sparks star burning inches of my body at a time. By the time he stops, a good 15% of my body is burnt by the sparks. I faint due to the overload of the pain I felt just now…

Hebi Kotei    349

Updated

Added:

-Prologue - Warning

Await Chapter 1 Incoming soon.

Updated

Added:

-Chapter 1

Enjoy ;)

Hebi Kotei    349

Updated:

Added:

- Chapter 2

Enjoy

Chapter 2

[spoiler=Chapter 2]I didn’t want to push the door open further but I had to, as I pushed the door open a bit more I saw two chairs in the centre of the workshop with each one occupied. I walked up to them curiously from behind. I had a chair on my left and a chair on my right, both chairs had blood dripping from them, I walk around the chair on the right so I can have a look at the person’s face. My eyes widened. It was my brother, David, I almost puked. I’m so shocked by what I have seen. I fall onto my hands and knees.

A voice is heard from the other side of the workshop, “You should’ve stayed put”.

I froze in fear, immediately realising that it was my father’s voice. A series of heavy footsteps is heard echoing from across the room, I still remain in that spot frozen and it all goes dark.

I wake up sitting in a chair in front of my father, he sits there with his coffee and takes a sip.

“So, you’re awake now are you” he says has he leans forward on his chair. I sit there, still petrified. I manage to overcome the fear enough just to nod in response to him. My arms star to shake slightly

He points off to the left and I look over, I look over to the bodies of my dead brothers, David and Joe, while we are looking over at them he says quietly, “They have made a fool of this profession you see, they do not treat it as it should”. I nod in agreement even though I didn’t agree. He raises his voice slightly, “By doing that they make a fool of me, I tried to allow them to have a comfortable lifestyle, unlike I ever had, but I won’t make the same mistake with you, you’ll start young, and you’ll do it right”. My eyes widened in fear of what was about to come.

“For your first demonstration of how dangerous this profession can be” he bellows. He takes a sip of his coffee and picks up his grinder and turns it on and places it against the metal, which is in the vice, the sparks come flying off the metal and go into me. I start screaming in pain, the sparks star burning inches of my body at a time. By the time he stops, a good 15% of my body is burnt by the sparks. I faint due to the overload of the pain I felt just now…

Hebi Kotei    349

I love the read! shouldn't chapter 2 be white too? Its gray for me!

Thank you for the kind words! + Fixed, it is now white.

Sign in to follow this