Server time: 2017-08-16, 13:08

Sign in to follow this  
SilentSada

A question or 2

Question

SilentSada    0

New here. I was wondering if I am required to get onto the TS when I am on the servers?

Also, am I required to stick to one DayZRP server? Or can I have the same character be on multiple ones? Reason I ask is because I'm mostly a day time player here in America and I assume the US servers may not be as active during the day(and while I may be able to get on at night, its not too often that it'll happen).

5 answers to this question

Melvin    84

You are not required to use Teamspeak. However, it makes life and communication much more easier when you have buddies around.

To answer your second question, you may use the same character for all five servers. :)

And with that, I'll mark this as /solved .

I'd recommend having TS open when you play anyway, if you ever run into friendlies they might invite you to their comms by giving you a "Radio Freq".

SilentSada    0

Thanks so much for answering my questions. I'll eventually be open to using TS. I'm just....socially shy, I guess you could say and would prefer to do it on my own accord. So I really appreciate this community not making it a requirement(one reason I opted out of another community was because it was a requirement to be on their TS server when in game).

Every server is in the same world so you use the same characters on all of them. Just keep in mind that ghosting is still strictly forbidden. So you may join the servers with most people on them, but you can't activly swap servers to gain advantage of others or avoid RP.

Thanks so much for answering my questions. I'll eventually be open to using TS. I'm just....socially shy, I guess you could say and would prefer to do it on my own accord. So I really appreciate this community not making it a requirement(one reason I opted out of another community was because it was a requirement to be on their TS server when in game).

Everyone is usually super friendly, so don't be shy to hop on and meet some people OOC. :)