Server time: 2017-10-17, 20:45
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Dakotaen

Greetings, and well met!

Hello, DayZRP!

I'm new here, one day in, already got robbed once, but I'm still trying to get used to VOIP RP so I imagine that I wasn't the most exciting victim ever. Sorry about that.

Anyway! I haven't really role played for a long time, but it used to be my greatest joy more than half a decade back, when I played a shit tonne of Neverwinter Nights on a PW called Amia. It's still around, I think, but I haven't been able to get back into it since then. The 6 or so hours I spent in Chernarus last night, though, really got my juices flowing again, so I'm feeling very good about being back into RP.

I hope I get to meet and play with the lot of you, and please feel free to advise me as well as you can and will (preferably over PM here or on Steam), as I'm sure I'll make some role playing hickups now and again early on.

Cheerio,

Dako/Danny.

Good ol' NWN, brings back memories.

Anyway, welcome to the server! Best of luck to ya, and I hope you enjoy yourself!

Ramon    360

Hello and welcome!

Congrats with your whitelist.

I can recommend you take a look at the Guides & Tutorials for some tips to get around.

It's just a tip :D

If you have any questions just join The Helpdesk " Waiting For Staff Help " on TS and a kind Community Helper will assist you.

Or you can make a Question Thread if you like.

Have fun on the DayZRP community.

Cory    0

Welcome to DayZRP, enjoy your time in the community. Make sure you read all the rules/lore/guidelines so that you know what you're doing! (: