Server time: 2017-08-22, 13:00

Sign in to follow this  
BazeHollywood

I am going to farm so hard!

Hi guys and girls!

I've just been accepted yesterday and I'm about to do the first login into to game so I wanted to say "hi" here on the forums before i jump in.

My real (what is real these days? right?) name is Lucas and I'm from czech republic (any czech people here?) and I am so pumped about playing with all of you! You will be seeing me as a Phil Wilson a Canadian farmer and hopefully i will share some veggies with you!

Can't wait to meet you all out there. until then... peace! :)

Hi guys and girls!

I've just been accepted yesterday and I'm about to do the first login into to game so I wanted to say "hi" here on the forums before i jump in.

My real (what is real these days? right?) name is Lucas and I'm from czech republic (any czech people here?) and I am so pumped about playing with all of you! You will be seeing me as a Phil Wilson a Canadian farmer and hopefully i will share some veggies with you!

Can't wait to meet you all out there. until then... peace! :)

4426ae36166364d6a6cdde5537c9a6fd284c5952a99138cf7d0bfa3447fe2a6f.jpg

LOL jkz. Welcome to the community. If you wish to further your roleplay skills, head to the guides/tutorials section of the forum for help! Enjoy your time here !

Welcome and best of luck in your farming adventures!

Anyhow, I'm Cow and I'm a Community Helper and there are many like myself who are here to assist you if you have any questions or queries you might have so enjoy yourself out there.

Welcome to DayzRP :)

Daisy    108

Hello Lucas, nice to hear that you got accepted. I hope you'll have a lot of fun here and make great friends (and I'm sure you will). :)

I hope I bump into you one day and get some fresh fruits or vegetables. My poor character hasn't had anything good to eat for weeks now.

Btw, don't forget to make another post in a different section soon, so that your account won't be deleted. Enjoy your time here!

Welcome Lucas! Hoping to meet your character and have a farming standoff.