Server time: 2017-11-18, 02:46

Sign in to follow this  
Sasquatch

Steam account linked to old DayzRP.com account

Question

Hello,

I'm trying to get into DayZ and I tried logging into my existing account on this site that I created a few months back and it said the credentials were incorrect. The problem is, my steam account is still connected to my old DayZRP account. I know this because I get a message saying the steam account is being used by a different DayZRP account. I don't know the password of my old account, and when I try to put my email into the "Lost Password" tab it says the email isn't associated with an account. So that is why I created a new account, this one, but now I can't connect my steam to this account. I even used the same email and username for this new account, but it still says the steam account is linked even though it doesn't recognize the email as valid.

Is there any way that link between my old account and steam account can be broken. It's really me and I can verify with the email address, activation email, and steam account.

Thank you for helping

(I was searching the forums to see if I could solve this issue and found that someone named Scheijn had the same problem as me so I used his post as somewhat of a template to craft this post.)

8 answers to this question

I can recommend you to join The Helpdesk " Waiting For Staff Help " on TS.

Creating a new account is not always a good thing to do.

I can recommend you to join The Helpdesk " Waiting For Staff Help " on TS.

Creating a new account is not always a good thing to do.

Ok thank you, I'll try that out.

Good morning Sasquatch.

If you previously had an account here and then took a "break" only to come back and see that your account is gone and your Steam linked to another profile means your account was pruned due to inactivity so you'll have to come HD in order to sort the issue out if you have not already.

Does this answer your question?

Good morning Sasquatch.

If you previously had an account here and then took a "break" only to come back and see that your account is gone and your Steam linked to another profile means your account was pruned due to inactivity so you'll have to come HD in order to sort the issue out if you have not already.

Yes it does, I haven't been able to come on the TS yet but I will be sure to do so soon. Thank you.

Good morning Sasquatch.

Yes it does, I haven't been able to come on the TS yet but I will be sure to do so soon. Thank you.

Alternatively, you can PM an admin a link to your Steam account and inform them of the issue, as that may be easier for you than joining TS.

Good morning Sasquatch.

Alternatively, you can PM an admin a link to your Steam account and inform them of the issue, as that may be easier for you than joining TS.

Alright I'll give that a try.

With your question answered I will mark this as solved. Have a lovely day.

/Solved.