Jump to content
Server time: 2017-08-23, 21:35

Sign in to follow this  
JimRP

[Open Frequency] ...

Recommended Posts

JimRP    154

*A button is being pressed, you can hear rain in the background.*

*You can hear immense pain from a female voice.*

*The transmission stops.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nihoolious    1122

*Nicholas takes a seat beside the corpse of a foolish man to respond to a radio message transmitted only ten minutes earlier*

Some first date huh? I mean, taking her hostage is one way to introduce you guys to her family. But something tells me they don't like you all based onthe gunfire, isn't that right?

*Nicholas puts the radio to the head of a man, blood still flowing out of his forehead. No response*

Huh, not much of a talker that one. Anyways, it was fun gentlemen. Until next time!

*Nicholas tosses the radio into the field*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xMarrk    7

*Sat alone just outside of an empty house in the middle of nowhere, Dan hears the transmission... as well as the reply, he presses the PTT*

"Heh, Hell.. I hope you bought her a drink first."

*Releases the button, stuffing the radio into his backpack and retrieving an un-open beer can*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lyca    681

*groans but smiles in an awkwardly way*

Ohhh... Dimitri... we will see eachother again soon.

Isnt that nice. 

You wanna play with me? 

You can.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JimRP    154

*groans but smiles in an awkwardly way*

Ohhh... Dimitri... we will see eachother again soon.

Isnt that nice. 

You wanna play with me? 

You can.

*Dimitri presses his PTT.*

You shouldn't have started this Lyca...

*You can hear screams from another female voice.

*Dimitri then laughs, stopping the transmission.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ghoozovich    263

*Ivan hears the transmission and shakes his head while giggling. He puts the radio up to his mouth and presses the PTT*

*Ivan opens his mouth to speak, but holds his breath for 2 seconds, then exhales loudly and sighs before releasing the PTT*

*He then puts the radio back down on the table, turns around and yells "Hey, Alexej! Get a load of this - it's like Bosnia all over again!"*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beni    695

* Oliver hears the noises coming from his radio while running down the road, and pulls out his radio and presses the PPT * 

" Go on lad, give her one for me sunshine "

* Oliver releases the PPT, then hears Lyca and presses the PPT Again * 

" Wait, Lyca? What the fuck is goin' on? "

* Oliver releases the PPT, And waits for a response * 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xMarrk    7

*Collecting his Radio from his backpack, Dan stops for a moment... skipping the stone he carried across an open river and then pressing his PTT*

"Oh... Sounds like we got a regular Hugh Hefner, Nice Vibes Man"

*Dan sits down by the river, dropping his walking aid to the ground; he begins chuckling*

"Y'know these Radio Frequencies always do yield something interesting, its funny how it takes a near death experience to realize how to start livin' "

*He drops the radio to the ground and lays down, listening to the sound of his own heartbeat*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rose    143

Talana picks up her radio and presses the PTT down letting out a soft giggle as she does so.

"They make such beautiful noises when they are scared don't they?

It's just a shame that the sounds never last long enough once we start playing."

She laughs again and releases the PTT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JimRP    154

Talana picks up her radio and presses the PTT down letting out a soft giggle as she does so.

"They make such beautiful noises when they are scared don't they?

It's just a shame that the sounds never last long enough once we start playing."

She laughs again and releases the PTT.

*Dimitri presses the PTT*

"She's dead."

*Dimitri stops the transmission.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xMarrk    7

*Hearing the last broadcast Dan chuckles*

"Well... I mean, whatever floats your boat man"

*After a few seconds of radio noise, the signal drops. Dan picks himself up and continues walking*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lyca    681

*chuckles before she speaks*

Oh Dimitri... I didnt start this. You started this when you were in Coldwater... 

But I will play your little game. 

Do we play hide and seek? Thats my favorite game.

Come out, come out Dimitri... *humming a melody while she is speaking*

-snip-

*sighs before she speaks again*

He killed an innocent girl ... because he saw her with me, I guess. 

And people say that I am the monster... *smiles in an awkward way*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JimRP    154

*chuckles before she speaks*

Oh Dimitri... I didnt start this. You started this when you were in Coldwater... 

But I will play your little game. 

Do we play hide and seek? Thats my favorite game.

Come out, come out Dimitri... *humming a melody while she is speaking*

-snip-

*sighs before she speaks again*

He killed an innocent girl ... because he saw her with me, I guess. 

And people say that I am the monster... *smiles in an awkward way*

*Dimitri presses the PTT button.*

That bitch helped you kidnap us.

She has paid for her sins, so has Luka, so will you.

Maybe you should've never helped me when you first saw me.

You are next Lyca.

*Dimitri stops the transmission.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest

*As Zeke lays in the grass, staring up into the sky he hears a few familiar voices, out of boredom he decides to chime in*

"...Now that's pretty spooky huh?  Guess that's just a common thing with Coldwater folk hmm."

*He releases the PTT, laying the radio beside him as he props himself up against a tree*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lyca    681

-snip-

*smiles as she speaks into the radio again*

Never helped you? I didnt had a problem with you before you joined Coldwater.

You already captured me, forgot that?

*static*

I am next? 

We will see... Dimitri...we will see. 

*chuckles*

1,2,3... We will see who is better in hide and seek. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JimRP    154

*As Zeke lays in the grass, staring up into the sky he hears a few familiar voices, out of boredom he decides to chime in*

"...Now that's pretty spooky huh?  Guess that's just a common thing with Coldwater folk hmm."

*He releases the PTT, laying the radio beside him as he props himself up against a tree*

*Dimitri presses his PTT*

"We were the best, don't bring Coldwater on your mouth. We did what was needed to be done."

-snip-

*smiles as she speaks into the radio again*

Never helped you? I didnt had a problem with you before you joined Coldwater.

You already captured me, forgot that?

*static*

I am next? 

We will see... Dimitri...we will see. 

*chuckles*

1,2,3... We will see who is better in hide and seek. 

*Dimitri presses the PTT again, responding to Lyca.*

I guess you learned from your ex about hide and seek.

Too bad that unlike him, I won't hide forever.

*Dimitri stops the transmission.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beni    695

-snip-

[align=left]-snip- 

 * Oliver listens to Lyca and laughs to himself... Then pulls out his radio then presses the PPT Button *

* Laughs *  Lyca, I was never to good at hiding in Liverpool, but seeking I was good at, very fuckin' good at... But some people feel the need to cheat in hide and seek by goin' places no one else goes... * Laughs *  "

* Oliver releases the PPT Button *

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hebi Kotei    302

-snip-

[align=left]-snip- 

 * Oliver listens to Lyca and laughs to himself... Then pulls out his radio then presses the PPT Button *

* Laughs *  Lyca, I was never to good at hiding in Liverpool, but seeking I was good at, very fuckin' good at... But some people feel the need to cheat in hide and seek by goin' places no one else goes... * Laughs *  "

* Oliver releases the PPT Button *

*Tom listens to the radio and hands a script to the boy next to him, he presses the PTT*

*A squeaky Chernarussian voice is heard*

"Settle down, settle down"

*A pause is observed*

"I think it is time to put this into practice rather than by speech"

"I think we shall start this Hide 'n' Seek now"

*A little bit of whimpering is heard as the boy starts to cry a little*

"The Blacksmith will be seeing you"

*A rough English accent is heard*

"Dimitri, It is time my friend"

*Tom turns to the child*

"You are free little one, thank you, you've been a big help"

*Tom turns back to the radio*

"Dimitri, I will meet you by my workshop"

*Tom releases the PTT*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lyca    681

You... hiding? Then you werent really good at it ... or how often we saw eachother the last couple of days? *giggles*

You did what you had to do? Yeah ... Same with me, I guess. *chuckles*

We will see, what will happens. 

-snip-

Good to know, man! *smiles as she speaks*

And you are not wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JimRP    154

You... hiding? Then you werent really good at it ... or how often we saw eachother the last couple of days? *giggles*

You did what you had to do? Yeah ... Same with me, I guess. *chuckles*

We will see, what will happens. 

*Dimitri presses his PTT*

Your time is coming.

*Dimitri stops the transmission.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rose    143

Talana picks up her radio and presses the PTT down letting out a soft giggle as she does so.

"They make such beautiful noises when they are scared don't they?

It's just a shame that the sounds never last long enough once we start playing."

She laughs again and releases the PTT.

*Dimitri presses the PTT*

"She's dead."

*Dimitri stops the transmission.*

Talana picks her radio back up and frowns a little as she presses the PTT and begins to speak.

"See! like i said they never last long enough once the fun begins.

I really need to find a way to keep my toys around longer, I tend to break them too easily."

She stops speaking and the sounds of a woman in pain come though in the background before silence as she releases the PTT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lyca    681

You... hiding? Then you werent really good at it ... or how often we saw eachother the last couple of days? *giggles*

You did what you had to do? Yeah ... Same with me, I guess. *chuckles*

We will see, what will happens. 

*Dimitri presses his PTT*

Your time is coming.

*Dimitri stops the transmission.*

*press the button of the radio*

Dimitri.... that is now really spooky.

I am not that easy to kill ... you should know that. 

But we will see... we will see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jamie    1196

Jamie signs, listening to the broadcast.

It's amazing how much people will take to be fucking vocal actors over a fucking radio.

..

You're not scary and you're not proving any points. You're only just waking up people who are trying to sleep. Maybe come and meet up if you wanna prove a real point to the world.

He slips the radio back in his pocket with a grin on his face, heading into Pavlovo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest

*Elias notices familiar voices coming from his radio as he coughs violently into a rag before rolling over on the ground and taking out his radio, he presses the PTT and talks in a strained voice*

"My friend Dimitri...as I told you before, I feel I don't have much time left on this earth but I have a request before I perish..."

*He coughs into the rag again before turning back to the radio*

"Kill that maneating bitch already, she is way past her due date"

*He groans in pain before rolling back over and releasing the PTT*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×