Server time: 2017-10-19, 14:54
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Spikedwyvern

Today was my very first true dayz rp interaction

now over the course of this month I have been robbed and tourchered a few times. Now some may say being tourchered by the clowns is a good interaction i belive that today was a great one. I while traveling ran into a group of 3, had spent a good 2 hours talking and getting to know them, had a campfire, before falling asleep. This I strongly believe was a great first interaction. Can't wait for more! I would also just like to thank this great community for providing me with a great experience over the past few weeks.

Thanks again guys, Stay awesome.

Ramon    360

Hey,

Always good to hear this. :D

Seeing and meeting new people on the road is always a suprise.

You will never know who the next person is that you will see.

And that is a fun thing!

If you want to say thank you to the people that you were with we have a special thread for that.

You can always post on this thread.

Billy    0

Yea man like you said, this is an awesome community and it's great to hear you finally got some good passionate rp.

As entertaining as being taken hostage can be I must admit RPing round a camp fire is amazing. :D

isocade    90

I hope you have more good interactions and encounters as time goes on, this community is full of them and I've come to notice that most encounters with people are hit or miss- Luckily I've yet to have genuinely bad encounters as of recently. I hope the same luck finds you.

Castiel    1124

Glad you're enjoying yourself, man! :)

Awesome! Happy that you had some good RP!

Skinner    505

There are all sorts of different types of RP. Some people love campfire RP, some people love medical RP, some people love hostile RP. If you can get more comfortable and get to a point where you can enjoy all different types of RP then you will REALLY have a lot of fun every time to log in.

Jinx    18

Do not worry my friend there will be lots more where that came from.

Yes... love reading things like this. Seeing folks enjoy the game and enviroment as well as social interactions with others. That is what it is all about. I too enjoy this server and the folks on it. Even the ones just starting out.

-Mjr. Lee Fubar