Server time: 2017-08-23, 08:22

DayZ maintenance is in progress

Sign in to follow this  

The Brotherhood [open freq]

*Bill chuckles and picks up the radio*

We're back.

*ends transmission*

Castiel    1124

...and who might you be? Can't say I recognise the voice.

*begins transmission*

We are an anti kingdom movement, we have recently been dealing with mutiny in our ranks...and now that the kingdom is in ruin we don't know what we're gonna do.

*ends transmission*

*Otto picks up the radio and speaks*

"From what I remember you weren't anti kingdom,  you robbed everyone with the excuse of fighting the kingdom.  Even unarmed priests were held up by you and your rabble. While you were busy stealing from the common folk, we the 10th Holy Crusade defeated the kingdom.

*Otto releases the key*

*Otto picks up the radio and speaks*

"From what I remember you weren't anti kingdom,  you robbed everyone with the excuse of fighting the kingdom.  Even unarmed priests were held up by you and your rabble. While you were busy stealing from the common folk, we the 10th Holy Crusade defeated the kingdom.

*Otto releases the key*

*bill picks up the radio*

You are somewhat right, yes we are the assholes of this land but we held everyone up that we saw because we were never safe...every time we ever tried talking to anyone they would call an ambush on us. So-so we resorted to taking everyone's radios and taking them to a secluded area to question since this was our only safe way of communication with others. And if we got lucky we would run into some members of the Kingdom, or people who followed them. Those are the people who we tortured and scarred. But we never did anything to innocent people.

*ends transmission*

-Snip-

*Otto releases the key*

*bill picks up the radio*

You are somewhat right, yes we are the assholes of this land but we held everyone up that we saw because we were never safe...every time we ever tried talking to anyone they would call an ambush on us. So-so we resorted to taking everyone's radios and taking them to a secluded area to question since this was our only safe way of communication with others. And if we got lucky we would run into some members of the Kingdom, or people who followed them. Those are the people who we tortured and scarred. But we never did anything to innocent people.

*ends transmission*

*Otto Replies*

"You carved a B into the hand of Catholic priest, get out of here with your self serving crap"

*Otto releases the Transmission key*

*Jamal presses the PTT down and laughs before talking*

Fam back when I rolled with the renegades we had you all on ropes, allow with the big talk little fish.

*He cuts the transmission*

Famous    6

*Listening in on the conversation, Booker decides to respond and takes the radio from his vest, Pushes down on the PTT*

"Oh great the scum are back. Pfft anti kingdom bullshit, using that as an excuse to act worse to them than they do to those in the land. Just a bunch               of delusional fucks. Hell my buddy once got robbed by you assholes and from what that other guy is saying you guys are not good."

*Booker releases the PTT and puts his radio back in his vest, spits on the floor and continues on.*

*Listening in on the conversation, Booker decides to respond and takes the radio from his vest, Pushes down on the PTT*

"Oh great the scum are back. Pfft anti kingdom bullshit, using that as an excuse to act worse to them than they do to those in the land. Just a bunch               of delusional fucks. Hell my buddy once got robbed by you assholes and from what that other guy is saying you guys are not good."

*Booker releases the PTT and puts his radio back in his vest, spits on the floor and continues on.*

*begins transmission*

Think what you want...we're still back

*ends transmission*

*Jamal presses the PTT down and laughs before talking*

Fam back when I rolled with the renegades we had you all on ropes, allow with the big talk little fish.

*He cuts the transmission*

*begins transmission*

Renegades? *laughs* we just killed 3 of em' yesterday, tried robbing my buddies.

*ends transmission*

*JAMAL Laughs at the comment the man just said and holds down the PTT*

Yo I don't roll with dem man no more but I speak to dem daily, they still alive and kicking stop 

trying to force recognition 

*He releases the PTT*

Phoenix    1060

*Banks listens to the transmission attempting to memorise all the voices. He presses down the ptt button after finishing his smoke*

Listen man. I can tell y'all got problems with the kingdom. If i were you, id prolly not fuck with them. Just a heads up. They got a lot of friends man

*Banks releases the button and goes back to minding his own business*

*Banks listens to the transmission attempting to memorise all the voices. He presses down the ptt button after finishing his smoke*

Listen man. I can tell y'all got problems with the kingdom. If i were you, id prolly not fuck with them. Just a heads up. They got a lot of friends man

*Banks releases the button and goes back to minding his  own business*

*begins transmission*

I don't know if you have heard of us but you know we're stupid enough to do so...people can say what they want but they won't stop us from our goals.

*ends transmission*

*Glenn takes his radio from his pack, pressing the PTT*

First the Templars now this. Cant wait.

*He releases the PTT*

*Glenn takes his radio from his pack, pressing the PTT*

First the Templars now this. Cant wait.

*He releases the PTT*

*bill presses the PTT button*

Who are the Templars? Who are you?

*bill releases the PTT button*

*George rolls his eyes ans presses the PTT*

"Ugh. You pricks again. Fuck off."

*George momentarily releases the PTT, sighs then re-presses the PTT*

"Bring it on."

*You hear a rifle get loaded before the PTT is released*

*begins transmission*

Yea talk the talk when we have to tied up as were cutting your limbs off

*chuckles and puts radio down*

*begins transmission*

Yea talk the talk when we have to tied up as were cutting your limbs off

*chuckles and puts radio down*

*George raises his eyebrows*

"I'm sure that's why you got fucked up whenever guns were brought into it. *Chuckles* I can't wait to meet you guys."

*George releases the PTT and leaves his house*

*Vadim, confused, picks up the radio and begins transmitting*

"Woah woah woah, hold up. I thought we killed every single one of you assholes? I don't understand why you talk all this shit when you are some insignificant bitch who runs around with your piece of shit lackeys. You and your group have accomplished literally nothing. Why continue?"

*He takes a breath*

"Ah, whatever. Thanks for speaking so openly though and showing us what your dumbass sounds like."

"Finally, you haven't killed a single one of us you arrogant prick. That fact won't change."

*Transmission ends*

*Vincenzo sits upon the outrun camp, looking over the preachers and fellow crusaders. He hears the cuckary on the radio, with a husky Italian accent, he decides to speak up*

Listen Compagno, you carved a "B" into two of our priests, and hid in the shadows until you decides it was safe. Guess what you Brutto figlio di puttana bastardos, I went right in your face today and called you and your dumb-ass friends out. You guys decides to try and get an advantage by hiding around and getting some sort of positions. We completely wiped the table with you ficas.

*Vincenzo takes a moment to get a grip, says a small prayer and continues*

You guys are like cockroaches. No matter how many you stomp on, they just keep coming back. If you ever decide to show your faces again, the Kingdom guys will be the last of your worries. Especially by degrading men of God.

*Before letting go of the radio, you hear a giant rant in Italian*

Sigoth    1

*Bill chuckles and picks up the radio*

We're back.

*ends transmission*

*Simon overhears the bold statement made by the man and listens to the back and forth before pressing the PTT*

Seems as though you folks just went from unknown to public enemy, Wish you the best of luck in what ever miss guided cause you decide to presue.

*laughter can be faintly heared as he releases his PTT*

*begins transmission*

Ahhhh *laughs profusely* we used to be nice people, yes it's easy to take out my men when we are helping people and you call an ambush on us. Don't come here and act like your some fucking gunslinger when all of the odds and the element of surprise is in your favor. And last time I checked we've killed multiple people that have tried to attack us, but you can keep hiding behind the lie of us not being affective.

*ends transmission*

"At least A World Without Borders had the decency to not rob and terrorize everyone we see. But, hey, if you're killing Kingdom, I suppose you're fine by me. Just do me a favor and don't try any of that shit near the Outrun camp. If you do, I'll kill you myself."

"At least A World Without Borders had the decency to not rob and terrorize everyone we see. But, hey, if you're killing Kingdom, I suppose you're fine by me. Just do me a favor and don't try any of that shit near the Outrun camp. If you do, I'll kill you myself."

*begins transmission*

I'm going to say this one more time. We used to be nice people, we do not rob everyone we see, for our safety we have to take everyone hostage and question them most of the time they leave unscathed with everything they have. You people only have yourselves to blame, I'm tired of my men dying because they are helping people.

*ends transmission*

"...what?

You take everyone hostage.. for your own safety? What happened to 'Hi, hello, I'm a nice guy, need anything, okay have a good day'? What does pointing a gun at everyone you see accomplish? You make a lot of enemies like that, friend.

..not sure why I called you 'friend'. You sound pretty fucking stupid, and I don't like making friends with idiots. I would honestly think nothing if you were wiped off the map. You aren't freedom fighters, you're run of the mill bandits. Don't try to sugarcoat it."