Server time: 2017-08-20, 04:16

Sign in to follow this  

Holding someone hostage

Question

Every time I have held a player up and it was for something bad they have done the first thing that comes to my mind is always torture. My question is: when you have someone hostage do you have to ask them if they want to be tortured even if what's going to happen isn't permanent? Because I know that if you want to scar someone or take off a limb you have to ask. But for instance, say I break a guys hand or something without asking if I can torture him, I want to know if that is allowed. Just to be safe every time I have wanted to torture or do something permanent to someone I have always asked regardless but I always see YouTube videos and stuff of the people getting tortured without permission. In the video the victim was also making fun of the group taking he/she hostage, so is there something that can trigger being tortured without permission? Lastly if someone gives me permission to torture then does that imply that I can take off limbs and stuff or do I have to ask if I can do those things as we'll.

3 answers to this question

Where you do not require OOC permission to torture, this includes cutting and beating. OOC permission is required in order to Scar/Mark or breaking the bones of the intended victim along with any other change you wish to make to their person as this is considered permanent unless specified.

Does this answer your question?

Where you do not require OOC permission to torture, this includes cutting and beating. OOC permission is required in order to Scar/Mark the intended victim along with any other change you wish to make to their person as this is considered permanent unless specified.

Does this answer your question?

Yes thank you. /solved

/Solved

I will leave this thread open for discussion, glad I could be of service.