Jump to content
Server time: 2017-10-23, 00:43
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
CrescentGent

Melanie? [Open Frequency]

Recommended Posts

* Tara stops outside of the school, sitting next to her newly met friend "Avery". She reaches into he bag and pulls out her radio, she holds down the transmission button * 

Melanie? Are you there? I went for a walk early this morning and ended up in Vybor!

* She giggles *

Anyway, i'm worried about you and i hope you return! Please reply!

* Static *

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PurifieR    16

*Melanie was at camp, just walking around with the radio on her hands, sighs heavily, watching the radio, decides to speak up, holding the transmission button*

Tara?

I'm at camp, returned from the supply run and... Can't find you anywhere... Are you still around here? I'm worried!

*Sighs again, walking nervously, without respond in the first seconds, anxious, holds the transmission button again*

I'm going for a walk... I'll be in camp in half an hour. You better be there!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-snip-

* She rushes to the radio after hearing Melanie's voice, she holds down the PTT with force *

Melanie ... A group has invited me to become a part of the family. I will come by Outrun camp whenever i can though, i promise! I haven't left you, don't worry.

* She grows more worry in her voice, like she feels like she is neglecting Melanie *

I really appreciate everything you have done for me and if you want to join the group i am ... gonna be apart of hopefully, i will talk to the leader. Please don't be mad ...

* Static *

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XxLoneWolfzZ    19

*Overhearing part of the transmission and recognising the name Melanie, Bryan picks up his radio and pushes the PTT*

This is Bryan O'Neill speaking, I remember meeting somebody called Melanie at the Airfield in the North-West recently. This wouldn't happen to be the same person by any chance? Apologies in advance if it isn't.

*Bryan puts down his radio, awaiting a response.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PurifieR    16

*After hearing Tara, she shakes her head trying to clear up a little bit before she speaks. Finally, holds the transmission button taking a deep breath*

Where are you...? Are you okay...?  I... Don't want to loss such a good friend! I want to group up with you...

*Releases the transmission button, as she continues to walk around an open field, looking at the floor sinking in her thoughs*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-snip-

* She replies *

I ... i have applied to a group in which i'm not sure whether or not they want their name revealed so i can tell you in person. Sorry. You aren't losing me anytime soon, okay? Don't worry, i'm not far.

* Static *

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PurifieR    16

*Replies almost instantly*

What does that mean...? That you're not far... Aren't you coming to camp right now?

*With quiet sad tone in her voice, thinking she could lose a friend, but then, responding to the other man*

Yeah... I'm that Melanie... Bryan, Bryan... The guy with the gas mask? Though you were never going to return so I left after five minutes or so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-snip-

* she replies *

I'm not returning to camp as of right now, but i promise, i will visit you as often as i can! Please don't be sad, i'm always a broadcast away, okay? Your not losing me ... ever, if i can avoid it.

* static *

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boston    785

*Dalton holds down the PTT*

"Ey, if any of you two ladies are lookin' for company, give Mr. Dalton Low a call..."

"Freak in the streets and in the sheets..."

*Releases the PTT*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-snip-

 

* she replies *

Your going wrong about it, lets start from there. You know nothing about me and i know nothing about you, i typically go for a gentleman and not a straight out from the sewers, pervert, ano? Being a sexual predator is going to put you no where except 6 feet under.

* static *

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xero3451    0

*Zeke holds down the PTT*

"Ahahahahahahahahaha holy fuck Dalton....Ahahahahaha"

*A brief pause of laughter is had, followed by coughing*

"She's gotcha there."

*More laughter is heard followed by more coughing then silence*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mexi    1309

-snip-

 

* she replies *

Your going wrong about it, lets start from there. You know nothing about me and i know nothing about me, i typically go for a gentleman and not a straight out from the sewers, pervert, ano? Being a sexual predator is going to put you no where except 6 feet under.

* static *

*Geoff picks up the radio at the point of hearing a threat*

"I'll choke you so hard I'll break your fucking neck you mouthy cunt"

*He slams the radio while holding the PTT letting out a heavy laugh*

*static*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boston    785

-snip-

 

-snip-

*Dalton raises the radio to his mouth and holds down the PTT with force*

"Pervert... Sewers....... SEXUAL PREDATOR?!"

"SIX FEET UNDER?!"

"I got six feet for ya..."

*Releases the PTT*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-snip-

 

-snip-

-snip-

* she laughs as she replies *

Doubt it's that big ... your mouth compensates for that.

* static *


-snip-

 

* she replies *

Your going wrong about it, lets start from there. You know nothing about me and i know nothing about me, i typically go for a gentleman and not a straight out from the sewers, pervert, ano? Being a sexual predator is going to put you no where except 6 feet under.

* static *

-snip-

* she replies *

And you ... your nothing, fucking dirty fucker.

* static *

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boston    785

 

-snip-

-snip-

* she laughs as she replies *

Doubt it's that big ... your mouth compensates for that.

* static *

*Holds down the PTT*

"Yeah, you'd know a lot pertaining to sizes of the mouth, wouldn't you you dirty little rotten-boxed tramp..."

"I bet your chest is flatter than that Pipsi I drank earlier..."

*Releases the PTT*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-snip-

* she laughs as she replies *

Doubt it's that big ... your mouth compensates for that.

* static *

-snip-

* she replies *

You seemed to like me earlier and now i'm a dirty boxed tramp? Your logic is worse than your flirting. I'm sure there is a tutor that can teach you a thing or two, but if you give them the attitude your giving me right now? i doubt they'd tutor you. Stupid Fena.

* static *

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XxLoneWolfzZ    19

*Bryan overhears the transmissions while out hunting for some food, annoyed, he picks up his radio and presses the PTT.*

Must be real tough guys threatening and harassing women over the radio. 

Mr. Dalton Low... Pretty sure you mentioned being around Green Mountain or Zelenogorsk forests on the radio once.

Maybe I'll see you around big man...

*He releases the PTT and gets back to hunting.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wong    0

*Jamal laughs and cries while listening to the back and forth*

This man like a 16 year old when rejected...allow yourself 

*He releases the button*  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cory    0

*Cory hears the back and fourth chatter*

Wow, and I thought I was the biggest fuckboy of South Zagoria

*Cory laughs and releases the button*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wong    0

*Jamal tries sounding serious while smirking a little he holds down the PTT*

Stop begging it..You fashion sense is from the 1930's

You beg

*Jamal releases the PTT*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cory    0

*Jamal tries sounding serious while smirking a little he holds down the PTT*

Stop begging it..You fashion sense is from the 1930's

You beg

*Jamal releases the PTT*

*Cory laughs as he hears Jamal trying to roast him*

Hey man, don't be jealous that you don't have the clothes to dress as nice as I do. Besides I don't beg for shit.

*Cory releases the button*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-snip-

 * she replies with laughter *

His name ... is Dalton Low? His second name definitely described what he is ... Thanks for the defence but he is nothing but a radio warrior, don't worry.

* static *

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wong    0

*Cory laughs as he hears Jamal trying to roast him*

Hey man, don't be jealous that you don't have the clothes to dress as nice as I do. Besides I don't beg for shit.

*Cory releases the button*

*Jamal starts laughing uncontrollably again*

Jealous? You starting to sound like the one dude on this frequency trying to juice...Living in a dream world.

*Jamal awaits the weak roast*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cory    0

*Cory hears bullshit coming out of Jamals mouth and begins to speak again while trying to hold in his laugh*

Hey man, don't fucking compare me to snakes. 

*Cory begins to let out his laugh and releases the button*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PurifieR    16

*Trying to ignore all the chitchat in the radio, just releases a sigh, starting to speak while pressing the transmission button*

I'll be around camp if you need anything Tara... Good luck and safe travels, hope you don't find virgins and sixteen years old wannabe-fuckboys like this in your way.

*Releases the button as sitting in camp, just waiting for her response with the radio in hand*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×