Server time: 2017-08-24, 08:50

Sign in to follow this  
Daisy

Hello ... Jesus? [42.4 FM]

Daisy    108

[align=left]*You can hear a young and isecure female voice speaking.*

[align=left]Hello? Is anyone there? .......................

[align=left]Jesus? Are you still listening on this frequency? 

[align=left]*long sigh*

[align=left]Anyone here?

[align=left]*static*

*bill picks up his radio confused*

Uhh yes hello? What's wrong?

*ends transmission*

Daisy    108

-snip-

*She considers a while if the voice she had heard belonges to Jesus or anyone else she knows, until she finally answers, still with a very insecure voice*

Jesus, is that you? It's me, Daisy. I have been away for quite a while ... I had lost my radio. But I haven't forgotten my promise. 

*begins transmission*

I-I don't know who this Jesus you speak of is, my name is Bill...nice to meet you.

*ends transmission*

Daisy    108

-snip-

*Speaks shyly into her radio*

Oh, uhm, sorry Bill, I thought I might find an old .. *hesitates for a second* .. friend over this frequency. Just ignore that, sorry!

XxLoneWolfzZ    19

*Bryan hears the transmissions over the radio and laughs before pushing the PTT*

There's no God here... Although I'd like to think of myself as a saviour of sorts.

*He chuckles once more before continuing*

I'm just kidding.. about the saviour thing.

Perhaps you'd have some luck finding this "Jesus" of yours in a Church?

Although if you just want to talk to him I'd recommend prayer over using the radio...

*Bryan smirks as he puts down his radio*

Daisy    108

-snip-

*Daisy squats in a corner, intimidated and frustrated from the aswers. Then she decides that the best practice for her to overcome her fear of humans is to speak to others from a safe distance. She presses the button to answer.*

Hello ... Mister ... *in a nearly sarcastic tone* Thanks a lot for your advice with the praying, but I am not searching for Jesus. I am searching for a Mexican who's literally called Jesus, just that it's pronounced a bit differently. ........ Anyway, I can't pronounce it, but nice to see that I could amuse you.

XxLoneWolfzZ    19

-snip-

*Daisy squats in a corner, intimidated and frustrated from the aswers. Then she decides that the best practice for her to overcome her fear of humans is to speak to others from a safe distance. She presses the button to answer.*

Hello ... Mister ... *in a nearly sarcastic tone* Thanks a lot for your advice with the praying, but I am not searching for Jesus. I am searching for a Mexican who's literally called Jesus, just that it's pronounced a bit differently. ........ Anyway, I can't pronounce it, but nice to see that I could amuse you.

*Bryan snickers once more before picking up his radio and replying.*

Yeah, I was quite amused... Well if I meet any Mexican Jesus' I'll let you know.. Good luck getting in touch with him.

*He puts down his radio and goes back to eating the beans he had found in a nearby store.*

siward    1

*turns radio to talk*

sounds like he is dead, have a nice day, and good fortune.

*turns radio off*

Phoenix    1065

*turns radio to talk*

*turns radio off*

*Banks flicks on the radio after hearing an all too familiar voice*

Shouldnt you be dead? Pretty sure we lit y'all the fuck up. Twice. Y'all dont learn. Like cockroaches you keep crawling back. We're just too irresistable arent we? Ya i know pal. Dont needa tell me.

On a side note, good friend seaweed as we like to call ya in outrun, shouldnt you have other things to do than harrass innocent girls on the radio? Quit it man. Nobody needs to hear your shit. Im quite tired of the shit you do and the way you talk to people.

Hope to meet you soon, good friend.

*He chickles and releases the button. He turns to ryan and alan*

" The fuckin lorax is still alive and kickin boys. We needa sort that problem out y'all."

siward    1

*turns radio to talk*

*turns radio off*

Shouldnt you be dead? Pretty sure we lit y'all the fuck up. Twice. Y'all dont learn. Like cockroaches you keep crawling back. We're just too irresistable arent we? Ya i know pal. Dont needa tell me.

On a side note, good friend seaweed as we like to call ya in outrun, shouldnt you have other things to do than harrass innocent girls on the radio? Quit it man. Nobody needs to hear your shit. Im quite tired of the shit you do and the way you talk to people.

" The fuckin lorax is still alive and kickin boys. We needa sort that problem out y'all."

*turns radio on and flicks to talk*

I'm a man of the trees, and bow, you want see me unless I see you. *he says in the creepy old man voice*, your alien probs wont discover me thro my bush hat it mask my brain waves, hahahaha, silly little boy.

*puts arrow in radio*

"Jesus...Ya mean the kid who's dad was offed or somethin' right?  Ain't seen him 'round for a while hopefully he's holdin' up alright, good kid he was."

*He pauses for a moment*

"...Ain't this bow guy the mongoloid who kept goin' on 'bout an AK or some bullshit down in the ol' berezino camp that one time?"

XxLoneWolfzZ    19

*turns radio to talk*

*turns radio off*

*turns radio on and flicks to talk*

I'm a man of the trees, and bow, you want see me unless I see you. *he says in the creepy old man voice*, your alien probs wont discover me thro my bush hat it mask my brain waves, hahahaha, silly little boy.

*puts arrow in radio*

*Bryan laughs as he hears Siward's and Banks' transmissions and pushes the PTT*

Clearly the "Man of the trees" has had too many leafy greens to smoke...

Seaweed... that's pretty funny.

*Another laugh can be heard before the transmission cuts out.*

Scottie    8

Jesus would have been listening to the radio, hearing all the people talk and hearing Daisy's voice, he'd hesitate but would finally start talking to her, after there interesting and sad last encounter. 

" Hey, yeah i'm still here." .................

" I hope you're safe and what not, uhm. "

" Sorry about last time we met, that wasn't me, hopefully alex is safe. "

" Oh uhhh i've also been keeping up my promise I hope you have. "

He'd release the button on his radio and would make out a long sigh, after what he had done to her the last time they were together, made him wonder why she would ever call or come looking for him.

siward    1

*Bryan laughs as he hears Siward's and Banks' transmissions and pushes the PTT*

Clearly the "Man of the trees" has had too many leafy greens to smoke...

Seaweed... that's pretty funny.

*Another laugh can be heard before the transmission cuts out.*

*siwards radio comes on sparking in his hand with an arrow still in it and speaks*

I cant *radio cuts* eny tha *cuts out again* ve travelled the hindu kush * cuts out*

*radio sparks one last time before giving a out a puff of burnt plastic*

Daisy    108

Jesus would have been listening to the radio, hearing all the people talk and hearing Daisy's voice, he'd hesitate but would finally start talking to her, after there interesting and sad last encounter. 

" Hey, yeah i'm still here." .................

" I hope you're safe and what not, uhm. "

" Sorry about last time we met, that wasn't me, hopefully alex is safe. "

" Oh uhhh i've also been keeping up my promise I hope you have. "

He'd release the button on his radio and would make out a long sigh, after what he had done to her the last time they were together, made him wonder why she would ever call or come looking for him.

*Daisy feels the upcoming fear rushing through her tensed body. She sits there for a few seconds like petrified, before she answers with a quavering voice.*

You are actually here, Jesus. If you still want to meet me, be there at "home" in three days. At dawn. I'll try to make it there, if the environment lets me. It will be our last meeting, maybe the last time we ever see each other. If you are really sorry, you can prove it. 

*She releases the button, keeping a very bad gut feeling.*

Phoenix    1065

"Jesus...Ya mean the kid who's dad was offed or somethin' right?  Ain't seen him 'round for a while hopefully he's holdin' up alright, good kid he was."

*He pauses for a moment*

"...Ain't this bow guy the mongoloid who kept goin' on 'bout an AK or some bullshit down in the ol' berezino camp that one time?"

*Banks is finishing his spaghetti when he hears zeke's voice. With a smile on his face, he presses down the button while munching the spaghetti*

Zeke my m..... *you hear him chewing* good friend. Yes Yes you're right *he pauses to swallow*

That's the shitbag that kept annoying us asking for our equipment back in berezino. He then came back with his little cute army and pointed guns at ryan. We lit them the fuck up. They didn't learn, like cockroaches they crawled back to us and pointed guns at the refuge. Again, we lit them the fuck up. Now he's acting all big boy on the radio. Funny eh? God. I want him gone for good. Surprised he can still walk after bein' shot by us so many fuckin' times.

*he bursts out laughing and releases the button*