Server time: 2017-08-18, 18:27

Sign in to follow this  
Saintz

G2A

Saintz    22

If anyone wants to buy a game of G2A ... Don't , why you ask ? Because i just purchased a game of the website and it turns out that the game is cracked , i messaged the support and they replied with basically tough shit you downloaded it and gave me a fucking 3% off deal (lol) . I then contacted the game support . Basically got scammed not worth the risk.

Yeah, I've never been a fan of buying anything of any site other then steam, but you save money and no doubt people will continue to do it, thanks for sharing.

That's one of the risks when you buy online.

Personally I have bought multiple games from G2A and never had an issue.

Never liked G2A, probably never will.

Castiel    1124

Bought a game from G2A lastnight and it was perfectly fine, bad luck I guess.

xMarrk    7

If anyone wants to buy a game of G2A ... Don't , why you ask ? Because i just purchased a game of the website and it turns out that the game is cracked , i messaged the support and they replied with basically tough shit you downloaded it and gave me a fucking 3% off deal (lol) . I then contacted the game support . Basically got scammed not worth the risk.

Did you buy a DRM-Free game or a key?

Personally I've no experience in DRM-Free's on G2A but I can tell you that every key I have purchased... so long as you take the G2A Guard Insurance (just incase) has been totally worth it; Don't forget that just about anybody can sell stuff on G2A, so of course there is a likely-hood that people will be selling 'Cons' and 'Pirated Games'.

This is NOT indicative of G2A itself in my opinion, perhaps a little more foresight when buying a DRM-Free game in the future.

Sorry to hear that you've had a bad experience with them.

Saintz    22

i buy this service every month G2A Guard Insurance . G2A used to be my go to service for games , until now. When you are buying games you just need to cross your finger hoping it is not cracked. And yes my game was a Key game on steam GTA san andreas .

I've never had an issue. I usually use G2A when I'm buying games that aren't on Steam for people as gifts. Although I do prefer to buy all my games from Steam/Uplay/etc.

There's always a risk.

xMarrk    7

i buy this service every month G2A Guard Insurance . G2A used to be my go to service for games , until now. When you are buying games you just need to cross your finger hoping it is not cracked. And yes my game was a Key game on steam GTA san andreas .

Im interested; how did you come to discover that a steam key was cracked? Would it not let you activate it?

ALSO What game did you purchase?

Saintz    22

GTA SA , i was installing multiplayer and it would not install , i looked into the logs of the error that occurred and it said it could not install as the game is a cracked version.

xMarrk    7

GTA SA , i was installing multiplayer and it would not install , i looked into the logs of the error that occurred and it said it could not install as the game is a cracked version.

Oh; Now it makes sense....

GTA San Andreas didn't even have multiplayer mate... you're installing a Mod there and not the actual game, perhaps the version of the mod you are trying to install is broken? Im not even sure that Steam Keys can contain cracked games as they're all verified by Valve.

Perhaps look into the mod you're trying to install... Im not sure you have been scammed.

Rolle    2448

Well, that's pretty bad idea to buy just a cd-key that doesn't activate anywhere. Captain hindsight in me says you should have bought a GTA: SA Steam key instead ;)

I've bought many games from G2A (mainly keys for Steam or MMOs) and never had a problem in activating them, they were all genuine. Also keep in mind that G2a is a marketplace, it's not G2A itself that sells the products, it's other users.

xMarrk    7

- snip -

Well, that's pretty bad idea to buy just a cd-key that doesn't activate anywhere. Captain hindsight in me says you should have bought a GTA: SA Steam key instead ;)

I've bought many games from G2A (mainly keys for Steam or MMOs) and never had a problem in activating them, they were all genuine. Also keep in mind that G2a is a marketplace, it's not G2A itself that sells the products, it's other users.

i think he did buy the steam key; but the multiplayer he is trying to install is a Mod and not part of the Retail Game, perhaps the Mod is causing the issue rather than the actual game purchased!

Burgz    6

never had any problems with G2A, did they have high feedback?

xMarrk    7

Please could you send me a PM with the crash logs? Maybe I can assist.

Rolle    2448

- snip -

i think he did buy the steam key; but the multiplayer he is trying to install is a Mod and not part of the Retail Game, perhaps the Mod is causing the issue rather than the actual game purchased!

If he bought a Steam key and it activated on Steam then it's definitely not an issue with that, it must be the mod which doesn't support a Steam install or Steam generated keys.

SpaceCowboy    226

I've bought from both g2a and g2play and I have not had a problem yet (knock on wood) I am sorry about that happening to you though :/

Oyface    307

G2A banned me for buying too many games and paying with my phone, and then refused to refund me for the two games I never got.

Go figure. :P

Always use G2a. Sounds like you caught a raw deal

I've had a problem with G2A... I bought a bunch of steam keys for a game, one didn't work, I ask for an exchange for a new one or a refund. What happens is I get a refund, but then all of the keys that were bought got mixed one in that one steam key mess, because one key got refunded, all of the others didn't work. I received messages about the game working and then poof, gone. Yeah... I tried to get it resolved and to no prevail, I didn't get a full refund for all the keys just 2 of them. :(

Buying games from a service that uses stolen credit cards, reeeeeee

I only ever buy from G2A now, and have never had a problem. My mate got a dodgy key but G2A gave him a refund within a few days.

just cause you got the condom on dont mean you wont get STDs

Felli    65

I'm sorry that happened to you. I have bought a lot of games from G2A and there has never been any problems at all.