Server time: 2017-10-23, 17:17
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
kingboyka

help me :(

Question

10 answers to this question

Asriel    0

Unfortunately, if you don't understand the rules or lore properly, we can't really help you. We expect everyone to be fluent enough in English to understand them.

Cory    0

If you connect to the TeamSpeak3 server and go to the "Waiting for Staff Help" channel I'm sure a Community Helper+ will be able to help you out so that you can understand the rules and get through your whitelist application process.

kingboyka    0

If you connect to the TeamSpeak3 server and go to the "Waiting for Staff Help" channel I'm sure a Community Helper+ will be able to help you out so that you can understand the rules and get through your whitelist application process.

Thank you :)

Aiko    650

As stated above, You can come into TS and get help with some things. But we cant actually give you answers or anything. We can help read the rules somewhat. But as Asriel stated, you need to be somewhat fluent at english and at reading to be able to play here. I will mark this as solved but if you have any other questions please dont be afraid to PM a CH or come into TS.

kingboyka    0

As stated above, You can come into TS and get help with some things. But we cant actually give you answers or anything. We can help read the rules somewhat. But as Asriel stated, you need to be somewhat fluent at english and at reading to be able to play here. I will mark this as solved but if you have any other questions please dont be afraid to PM a CH or come into TS.

yea i try my best first with the reading but am i just looking for some kind of quotes or full sentences?

Aiko    650

You need to read all of it, or are you asking about the pass phrase. If so, that is different for everyone, and best to read it out loud. You can even put it into a read along program. It will be really obvious when you find it.

Beni    868

yea i try my best first with the reading but am i just looking for some kind of quotes or full sentences?

Well, the questions are pretty much either:

- Senario's 

- Lore

- Rules in general 

So if the question was a Senario, you'd have to copy and paste the question in chat and get the community helper to read it out to you. It may be the lore part that you may struggle with man... I wish you the best of luck.

kingboyka    0

- Senario's 

- Lore

- Rules in general 

So if the question was a Senario, you'd have to copy and paste the question in chat and get the community helper to read it out to you. It may be the lore part that you may struggle with man... I wish you the best of luck.

its only in the FAQ or community rules/dayzrp rules right or also in the lore?

Beni    868

- Senario's 

- Lore

- Rules in general 

its only in the FAQ or community rules/dayzrp rules right or also in the lore?

You'll be questioned on the in game rules mainly, and then around 4 questions about the in game lore if it's not changed.

They will look like this:

Q) You see a player running in a field, what can you not do?

- Shoot the player

- Go RP With the player.

- Ignore the player

- Put in chat * Looks at the man running in the field, suspiciously *

The answer is shoot the player, due to the fact that you have not initiated and do not have KOS Rights. 

The lore ones are set out like this to, the questions will be something like: " What city tried to contain the outbreak " or something like that. This is where I think you may find it hard, due to the amount of reading you'll have to do. How bad is your reading disorder if you don't mind me asking?

MapleMooses    0

I promise reading the rules out loud will help you a ton :)

There's always people around willing to help. You can hop on teamspeak and speak to Community Helpers, they'll help you as much as possible.