Server time: 2017-08-19, 05:42

Sign in to follow this  

Someone? Anyone?

*Bill presses PTT button*

uhh hello, my name is Bill and I've been away for quite awhile, trying to take a break from all of this chaos. I haven't heard any voices in awhile because I have hidden myself...so, is anyone there? Someone talk to me, tell me what's going on.

*releases PTT button*

gherig    3

*Michale Samson grabs his radio*

Well yes there are people out there nice to meet you...Bill is it?...anyways you gotta be careful out there here is a tip...dont give your location away...

*ends*

*grabs radio*

Ahh it's good to hear a voice, I never caught your name by the way? 

*sets down radio*

gherig    3

*grabs radio*

Ahh my name is Michale, nice to meet you

*ends*

White Chocolate    5

*Ulysses grabs the radio as he sit in a hay pile. He was just resting his legs in the soft material as he spoke into the radio*

Listen Bill, this man's just trying to keep you hidden away. What's a couple'a voices on a radio? You need real..face to face communications. y'know?

*Ulysses releases the button, laying back into the hay, finding a piece of the straw and placing it between his lips, giggling to himself*

*picks up radio*

Well the thing is every person I ever try to talk to face to face wants to either take everything I have or kill me. So-so that's why I ran away, I-I just need a break y'know?

*ends transmission*

White Chocolate    5

*He grins to himself, pressing the PTT and beginning to speak.*

That's the point.

*The man chuckles into the receiver and releases the PTT* 

*scared, Bill picks up the radio*

I-I don't know what you mean...I'm confused, why is there so much hate in this world.

*Bill lays the radio against a tree and gazes into his fire*

Lost    35

*Jack listens to the man, sitting alone in a small cabin, he decides to respond, doing the same as he was.*

"I know exactly where you're coming from, buddy.There is a lot of hate, but there is some good left. Yer gonna have to sift through some shit, I guess, I know most did. Don't let it get to ya, though. If you're scared of them I'd think you wouldn't want to end up like them.

*He releases the PTT before looking around the cabin. He decides to get up and head out, a bit tired of being alone.*

*picks up radio off of tree*

Trust me Mr I am not scared I've just had enough it's driving me crazy, I need to make some new friends before this whole thing swallows my life.

*lays radio down*

WillPG    0

*Grabs his radio from his waist and pushes the PTT*

Hey Bill, I was considering hiding myself away but then I realized I can't help people and people can't help me.

From your voice this sounds like a cry for help in a way, come out. Berizino is a safe place, well when I was there it was, there are people

who can help you. Seek them, the people go by the name of Outrun.

*Releases PTT and puts radio back onto his belt*

*Glenn laughs over the radio*

Some fucking mercenary we have here. What happened to you and your merry band of boyfriends coming after me?

*He laughs again before releasing the PTT*

*startled, Bill picks up the radio*

*clears throat* hello there Glenn, we are not gone...I'm just *looks down at scarred arm* taking a break. But I'll be back.

*chuckles and sets radio down*

*Grabs his radio from his waist and pushes the PTT*

Hey Bill, I was considering hiding myself away but then I realized I can't help people and people can't help me.

From your voice this sounds like a cry for help in a way, come out. Berizino is a safe place, well when I was there it was, there are people

who can help you. Seek them, the people go by the name of Outrun.

*Releases PTT and puts radio back onto his belt*

*bill picks up the radio*

No no, this is not a cry for help...I've just been away for awhile and haven't heard a voice, I-I just want someone to talk to.

*ends transmission*

* Tara reaches for her radio, you can hear a sweet, Chernarussian girl's voice come through the frequency *

Hey there ... Me and a few friends have been staying at this Camp, it's located in Vavilovo. I'm not sure whether or not i was supposed to say that but it's run by Outrun. Stay safe.

* Static *

* Tara reaches for her radio, you can hear a sweet, Chernarussian girl's voice come through the frequency *

Hey there ... Me and a few friends have been staying at this Camp, it's located in Vavilovo. I'm not sure whether or not i was supposed to say that but it's run by Outrun. Stay safe.

* Static *

*begins transmission*

Hello ma'am and I've heard mixed things about these outrun people...I think I'm gonna lay low for a little longer.

*ends transmission*