Server time: 2017-10-17, 17:07
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
DunkinDonuts

BattleyeClient not Responding?

Question

Well to start it off nearly a week or two after the .60 release I would randomly alt tab without being able to get without get in (Not yet resolved either)

Current issue I am mainly having is DayZ kicking me off of any server saying Battleye client not responding every 20 minutes at first but now I feel it’s like nearly every 10-15 minutes? It's a pain trying to RP with people crashing every 15 minutes... Mid talking or even mid hostage situation I will die because of it and it's frustrating and I haven't been playing lately because of it.

There was a video I saw where it would be a firewall issue with a antivirus program or what not but I disabled it, didn't work. Tried disabling all of it and one bit of a time per time I crashed but it just doesn't work. I would love to play on the server normally again and enjoy some dank rrRRRRRRP. If anyone has any suggestions or know what the issue is let me know, because I have also seen other people disconnecting due to the Battleye client crashing.

I have also tried to re downloading the game after deleting everything but it also did not work. If anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it.

5 answers to this question

MapleMooses    0

Things to try:

-Disable Firewall.

-Reboot Modem.

-Re-install BEClient.DLL (battleye.com)

-Check packet loss while in game.

Hey man!

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-Battleye-Client-not-responding--86193

I had the same issue. People suggested a lot. Maybe some of them you havent tried yet? :)

Hope it may work!

Aye wassup! Thanks I will check it out then post a following reply after this to see if it worked and can be listed as solved. :)

Things to try:

-Disable Firewall.

-Reboot Modem.

-Re-install BEClient.DLL (battleye.com)

-Check packet loss while in game.

Thank you, I am going to try these and test this game out again and get back this thread. :)

Yea, I am not aware of how to "Check packet loss while in game." So if could shine some light on that would be nice.

MapleMooses    0

Well you can use TeamSpeak. Right click your name while in game, and go to Client Information and you can see your packet loss & ping.

Wow. Well I did nearly half the list, not sure what fixed it along the way but it is running nicely now. I really appreciate the help knowing I can RP now with out worrying of crashing and what not. :) Thank you to, Maple and Lyca for helping me.