Server time: 2017-08-19, 00:01

Sign in to follow this  
J_Cobb_

<SOS> ...---... [Open Frequency]

Bunny    318

Eden looks down on her radio after hearing the amouts of beeps. She scratches the back of her head before holding the radio up to her face, pressing the PTT, "-Kzzzt- H-hello? Is there anyone out there? I think there is something wrong with your- uh.... transmission. Do you need help? Please try talking again, I'll see if I can get better reception! -Kzzt-". She proceeds to run uphill, listening closely on the radio for more.

*As he finally sits down in his tent, Jordan hears the repetitive beeping, followed by a lady talking"

Ha. No, his radio is not messed up in the slightest.

- .... .. ... / .. ... / .--- .- ... .--. . .-. .-.-.- / .-- .... .- - .----. ... / --. --- .. -. --. / --- -. / -.. --- .-- -. / - .... . .-. . ..--.. / .-- .... -.-- / -.. --- / -.-- --- ..- / -. . . -.. / .... . .-.. .--. ..--.. / . -..- .--. .-.. .- .. -. .-.-.-

*Jordan lays down, and throws his radio aside*

Bunny    318

Eden heard the two others speak before the beeps came back. She pushes the PTT again, "What do you mean its not messed up? All I hear is people talking before the beeps come back! Something must be broken..." She releases the button again, clueless about electronics and frustrated over the constant sounds getting transmitted.

PurifieR    17

*Before sleeping, Melanie takes the radio out of her backpack, hearing some beeps out of the speaker, then the girl and finally the italian

Raising an eyebrow shakes her head.*

"It's not messed up, it's obviously morse code... But I don't know what he says or how to speak it, hope someone could translate this, maybe the Italian!

Was going to bed anyways... Night."

*Turns off the radio, putting it in her backpack, going to sleep to her bed*

J_Cobb_    3

*Caleb pushes the PTT button and speaks quietly into the mic.*

"Hello? Can anybody hear me? Whoever is listening to my broadcast, please send help now. My name is Caleb Jacobson, and I am being held hostage by men who I do not know of. I managed to grab one of their radios when they weren't looking. I do not know why they want me, but they're holding me in Dubky, north of Cherno. I can't talk much, but please hurry and send help. Out."

*Caleb releases the PTT button.*

[mp3]https://puu.sh/qtvDP/4512a92d51.mp3[/mp3]

Silverwolf    0

*Looped radio transmission of a series of beeps*

" ...---... ...- -.-- ... --- - .- "

[mp3]https://puu.sh/qtwt9/37cd449bef.mp3[/mp3]

Sam hears the strange beeping coming from a recently wrecked car, he moves to the car and finds a radio inside, playing the strange beeps. He tries talking into the radio with no reply. He soon realizes that the radio he is using was broken in the crash and the microphone is broken.

Dishes    159

Caroline raises her brow at the odd sounds from her radio. She rolls onto her side in the grass, pulling her radio from her pack beside her

"Beep... beep boop beep beep boop!"

She giggles, laying on her back and setting her radio beside her as she stares at the clouds.

jason hunter    56

*Patrik looks very confused by the strange beeps flowing through his radio, he presses down the PTT button, a Chernarussian man can be heard*

Uhh...What language is that you are speaking? Is that some strange Takistani thing?!

*Patrik turns off his radio and starts to wander what the beeps are*

Oh shit.... its some kind of code thingy from the soldier movies!

J_Cobb_    3

Caroline raises her brow at the odd sounds from her radio. She rolls onto her side in the grass, pulling her radio from her pack beside her

"Beep... beep boop beep beep boop!"

She giggles, laying on her back and setting her radio beside her as she stares at the clouds.

*The sound of the strange lady awakens Caleb. He pulled out the radio and pushed the PTT button.*

"Hey lady, if you hear me, I could use some help. I'm being held hostage in Dubky, just north of Cherno. My captors are monitoring me so I can't talk for extended amounts of time. I don't know how long they're planning to keep me alive so I need some assistance A-S-A-"

*The radio picks up a man yelling in the background, interrupting Caleb.* "HEY!"

"Oh fuck!"

*Caleb releases the PTT button, abruptly ending the transmission.*

[mp3]https://puu.sh/qujzZ/db98c76382.mp3[/mp3]

Dishes    159

-snip-

-snip-

[mp3]https://puu.sh/qujzZ/db98c76382.mp3[/mp3]

Caroline furrows her brow a bit at the response, looking over at her radio for a moment before grabbing it and sitting up,

"Uuhh... you want me to help you? Like... um... I don't really know what you think I can really do heh. I mean I could come by and be like... hey... stop that... but like that probably wont help your case sooo..." She chuckles a bit and scratches her neck. 

"Mmm... ya still there guy?"

She crosses her legs where she sits.

Hebi Kotei    302

*Tom picks up the pipe and goes by a rock, he presses the PTT*

*Tom looks at his morse code sheet*

".-- - ..-."

".. / -.-. .- -. .----. - / ..- -. -.. . .-. ... - .- -. -.. / -.-- --- ..-"

*Tom releases the PTT**

J_Cobb_    3

*An unknown man pushes the PTT button and begins to speak.*

"I am sorry, but your friend is no longer with us. If you didn't already notice, we have found the radio. The boy is being held hostage as our little...plaything. We are the All Seeing Eye, and we are heavily armed. We will shoot any trespassers that we see, and your friend will receive the consequences...

*The radio picks up Caleb's screams of agony.*

Now that you know what we are fully capable of, I suggest that you tread carefully."

*The man releases the PTT button and lights a cigarette.*

[mp3]https://puu.sh/qtTVI/c58c92bd77.mp3[/mp3]

Dishes    159

Caroline grins wide and clicks down the button again on her radio.

"Ooohhh spoooky~ Hehe! Ya know I've never heard of you guys, All Seeing Eye you call yourselves? What a silly name!"

She giggles and leans back.

"Well I tell ya what mister eyeball, you have fun with your little plaything, he ain't my friend and I could really give a damn haha!"

She sets her radio back down, rolling her eyes and chuckling under her mask.

Grayski    0

*Looped radio transmission of a series of beeps*

" ...---... ...- -.-- ... --- - .- "

[mp3]https://puu.sh/qtwt9/37cd449bef.mp3[/mp3]

Jean hears the beeps over his radio. Just glad to hear the distress call he knows is his missing friend, Caleb, he replies "Caleb, I hear you. I'm coming for you. And if the le merde who took my friend hears this, I say fuck you, monsieur. I will hunt you down and kill you." Jean, after replying, shoves the microphone hastily into his pocket and begins his search for his captured friend, just hoping he can find him before its too late.

J_Cobb_    3

Jean hears the beeps over his radio. Just glad to hear the distress call he knows is his missing friend, Caleb, he replies "Caleb, I hear you. I'm coming for you. And if the le merde who took my friend hears this, I say fuck you, monsieur. I will hunt you down and kill you." Jean, after replying, shoves the microphone hastily into his pocket and begins his search for his captured friend, just hoping he can find him before its too late.

*After hearing the message, feeling deeply insulted by the heroic Frenchman, the man reaches into his back pocket, grabs the radio, and forcefully pushes the PTT button.*

"You cannot save him! We will kill every single one of you! *AKM gunshots are heard in the background* Do you hear that? That is the sound of death! Do not dare help this boy or else there-"

*Caleb is heard screaming in the background.* "HELP! PLEASE! HEL- *The man shoots Caleb in his left leg with a P1 Pistol.* ARARGGHHH!"

"SHUT UP! I GROW TIRED OF YOUR GAMES CALEB! NO ONE WILL SAVE YOU!"

*The man throws the radio on the ground, knocking out the battery, thus ending the transmission.*

[mp3]https://puu.sh/quoFJ/e4705c7883.mp3[/mp3]

Freak    38

[mp3]http://img.dayzrp.com/mp3/upload/57a9f9e50e3c0.mp3[/mp3]

*Upon hearing the violent torture undergone on the hostage, he clicks on the radio and to his surprise it works*

"Well well well, mhm, what do we have going on here? Did I interrupt on a, uh, party or a poor soul? Why be so harsh to him hm? What did the boy do to you? Well I mean it's none of my business what goes on in the fun palace you have there, but if there's a free spot, hmm, a, a spare place for someone to watch or... Sorry. I shouldn't be so, so, so intrusive."

*The voice pauses*

"Eyes eyes eyes, we all have eyes. But eyes don't see everything, mhm, no they don't. My eyes don't, I don't don't. But mhm, shooting over the, the radio... That's a big one you caught there! I'll definitely have to, hmm, remember that one for my books. Hm, where are my books?"

*He licks the dry corner of his lips*

"Learn something, something you'll remember yes?" -inaudible- "So that next time, we can all cheer encore, because, hmm, that's what shows are for right? Yes! Entertainment!"

*The transmission cuts*

J_Cobb_    3

[mp3]http://img.dayzrp.com/mp3/upload/57a9f9e50e3c0.mp3[/mp3]

*Upon hearing the violent torture undergone on the hostage, he clicks on the radio and to his surprise it works*

"Well well well, mhm, what do we have going on here? Did I interrupt on a, uh, party or a poor soul? Why be so harsh to him hm? What did the boy do to you? Well I mean it's none of my business what goes on in the fun palace you have there, but if there's a free spot, hmm, a, a spare place for someone to watch or... Sorry. I shouldn't be so, so, so intrusive."

*The voice pauses*

"Eyes eyes eyes, we all have eyes. But eyes don't see everything, mhm, no they don't. My eyes don't, I don't don't. But mhm, shooting over the, the radio... That's a big one you caught there! I'll definitely have to, hmm, remember that one for my books. Hm, where are my books?"

*He licks the dry corner of his lips*

"Learn something, something you'll remember yes?" -inaudible- "So that next time, we can all cheer encore, because, hmm, that's what shows are for right? Yes! Entertainment!"

*The transmission cuts*

*As the man puts the batteries back into the radio, an ominous voice comes through. After hearing what the man through the radio had to say, he pushed the PTT button and spoke.*

"You are one strange individual, but who am I to judge eh? I apologize, we are not accepting any visitors for this is not a showcase, it is strictly business. This young man will soon be one of us, soldiers of the All Seeing Eye. 

*The man glances over at Caleb, tied to a wooden chair with a burlap sack over his head.* 

It happens to everyone... 

*The man pauses for a second, thinking about being taken away from his family as a child, trained to be a soldier for the Somali rebels.* 

Young men like him are the future of the battlefield, the world that we currently live in. We are not the bad people in the situation, we give our new recruits food, water, a future. As for you, watch yourself out there, learn something that you will remember yes?"

*The transmission ends as he takes his thumb off the PTT button. The man walks over to the window, looks out, and whispers under his breath.*

"Waxaanan waligey illoobi doonin."

[mp3]https://puu.sh/qvvzE/3d790b3f7f.mp3[/mp3]

*Mickey turns on his radio*

Aye..Souns a lot like a normal dayun paradise.. Butta tats a bit of a hike lad.. Stay safe outare.

*just before the radio is shut off you hear Mick mutter "Jesus Mary and Joseph."*