Server time: 2017-08-18, 20:11

Sign in to follow this  
Razareth

Today was a big milestone for me.

Razareth    213

Good day everyone, Razareth/Willem/Whiskey 7 (Which every floats your boat :)) here.

I felt I should share this image with everyone.

It's something I'm personally proud of and I feel it proofs a point that Roleplaying servers are the cure to DayZ.

Today I spend 350 minutes (5 Hours and 50 minutes) playing DayZ.

You want to know something?

It was the best 6 hours of my life.

I didn't meet a lot of people, but I was fortunate enough to meet a very nice and interesting  Roleplayer.

Which also was my first introduction to Text Roleplaying.

I would never imagine playing 6 hours on Causal, but today I tried to fix a car (failed) and just did what I feel DayZ is about.

SURVIVE!

I would probably still be playing, but real life (Internet) got in the way.

Anyways, I just thought I'd share this with everyone.

Ender    501

That is freaking awesome Man, Glad your having a blast.

I've racked up a total of 3378 Hours on dayZRP and every single hour has been interesting, fun, fantastic, and then it gets sad, depressing, annoying, And then it gets fun again! xD its a roller coaster and its a blast.

And It only gets better with time, once you get use to RP'ing and find a group of friends to play with, develop your character more, get into conflicts, get into your first firefight, get your small camp set up, Join a group or create a group, go to wars with other groups, get into the politics side of groups,  

there's so much you can do within the realm of RP that regular dayZ just doesn't have

Wolf    2

Nice to hear man!

I cant even play for more then 3 hours at a time or my head will explode.

Damn 6 hours straight is a long time!

But that's awesome to hear you've found your place with the community and are having a blast IG!

I hope you can keep this enthusiasm up :)

I remember I was hyped just like this when I started getting more and more into RP. :D

you know its a good session when youre able to get 5+ hours, myself carried on for over 10hours on S1 with my group and friends of it, wandering all ower the map and participatin in several RP sessions both hostile where we were the *caugh* "bad ones" and other being the bad and also managing to help and rescue people. getting caught up with many amazing RPers makes things interesting and least for a looooooong time

Glad to hear you're having fun man. Spent 719 hours ingame myself, almost all of them on RP, and it definitely gets better the more you play (in terms of character development and IC relationships).

FUNERAL    16

Dude, we did everything to get this car going, but it was still gliding. Had so much fun, nearly dying of starvation, and you trying your best to cook this chicken for me. Getting nearly killed by zombies jumping over the fences in Elektro, thanks for the well spent time. :)

Glad you're having a great time playing my dude but always remember not to burn yourself out because you'll find that love, that passion for DayZ, something you love gone.

Taking breaks and finding other stuff to do during or inbetween your session can keep that passion alive.