Jump to content
Server time: 2017-10-21, 03:22
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
XxLoneWolfzZ

Cannibals [Open Frequency]

Recommended Posts

XxLoneWolfzZ    19

*Bryan retrieves the radio from his back pocket, dusts it off and proceeds to thumb the transmission button.*

Bryan O'Neill speaking. Through a friend of a friend I have a contact with an individual who shall remain nameless,

said contact has warned me of cannibal groups roaming the vast forests of Chernarus.

Thought I'd pass on the message. Next time you're taking a shortcut through the woods, watch yourselves.

*He places his radio back into his pocket and continues walking through the woods.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Castiel    1124

"Thanks for the heads up, bratr."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ThatRyanGuy    0

*Ryan is sat in the camp, looking over to the others talking while going through open frequencies. He hears the mans message and holds the PTT button*

Bryan... I feel like that's the name of one of the people who attacked our camp unprovoked. 

I wouldn't trust the word of a man who attacks women and children

Maybe watch out around this man rather than around the woods?

*He releases the PTT button*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boston    776

*Dalton hears the message... Giggling to himself, he decides to reply*

"Yeah, I'm with them right now. Forests of Green Mountain specifically and forests above Zelenogorsk. I, Mr. Dalton Low, love the taste of humans... Nom nom nom..."

*He glances over at Jessica before releasing the PTT*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XxLoneWolfzZ    19

*Bryan hears the incoming transmissions and angrily holds down the PTT*

Such a wild accusation, attacking women and children?

Perhaps you should explain why you'd believe me to be a part of such attack.

As for "Mr. Dalton Low", assuming you aren't just taking the piss you might want to refrain from broadcasting your location AND name across open comms,

before somebody comes gunning for you.

*Bryan slams down his radio.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beni    867

* Oliver heads into a house in the middle of nowhere and heads upstairs. He takes of his balaclava to see his newly, self inflicted scar on his cheek.... Right before he was about to do another he hears someone talking about cannibals on the radio in his pocket, he then picks up the radio and presses the PPT Button * 

" Cannibals are a regular thing.... It's newt special... They're the least of your worries mate * Laughs * 

* Oliver releases the PPT Button *

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boston    776

*Bryan hears the incoming transmissions and angrily holds down the PTT*

As for "Mr. Dalton Low", assuming you aren't just taking the piss you might want to refrain from broadcasting your location AND name across open comms,

before somebody comes gunning for you.

*Bryan slams down his radio.*

*Dalton receives the transmission and holds down the PTT*

"My name? Oh, Dalton Low? D-A-L-T-O-N... uh... L-O-W? You know, the guy you can find in Jamestown? J-A-M-E-S-T-O-W-N, also known as K-A-B-A-N-I-N-O?"

"Someone, please come 'gunning' for me... attention's pretty nice..."

"Nom nom nom..."

*Laughs with Lyca before releasing the PTT*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
J_Cobb_    3

*The sounds of radio chatter awakens Caleb from his nap in a tent he has set up deep in the woods up north. Caleb sits up and listens to the message while rubbing muck from his eyes.*

"Ugh, not these freaks again."

*After hearing the message, Caleb leans over, grabs his old beat up radio, and holds the PTT button.*

"I didn't quite catch your name, but thanks for the warning sir. It's nice to have a heads up before running into these asshats for a second time."

*Caleb thinks of any last remarks that he would like to say, but his mind fell short. He releases the PTT button, puts on his gas mask, packed his tent, slung it over his back, picked up his trusty Mosin, and headed down south, away from the alleged sighting of the cannibals.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lyca    783

*giggles before she speaks and press the button*

Funny... how people are scared about spooky cannibals. 

I think the chance of dying in a gunfight or in a robbery is much, much higher. 

*mumbles*

Stupid...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zero    461

*An individual pushes the PTT button on his radio, the broadcast is full of static and it's very difficult to determine exactly who it is.*

"People gotta eat.."

*He releases the button.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XxLoneWolfzZ    19

*An individual pushes the PTT button on his radio, the broadcast is full of static and it's very difficult to determine exactly who it is.*

"People gotta eat.."

*He releases the button.*

*Bryan hears the incoming transmission whilst cleaning his rifle.*

You're right. People do have to eat. But eating other people? Nah, that's where I draw the line. Plenty of animals to go around...

*He quietly chuckles to himself and continues to clean his weapon.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roosky    0

*The message broadcasts loud over Andy's radio, startling a deer and causing it to run away, Andy proceeds to unhook the radio from his belt, and press the button*

I've been hunting in and around these forests for quite some time. All game is open to being hunted. Man is no different than that which he seeks for food. There is a saying in German, Der Jager wurde nicht geschaffen, um die lebensmittelgeschaft zu schleichen. The hunter wasn't created to prowl the grocery store.

*He lets go of the button, hooks the radio back onto his belt, and proceeds to start tracking the deer*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xero3451    0

*Zeke holds down the PTT of his radio*

"You tell 'em Bryan...You tell 'em champ."

*Zeke laughs as the transmission ends*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XxLoneWolfzZ    19

*Zeke holds down the PTT of his radio*

"You tell 'em Bryan...You tell 'em champ."

*Zeke laughs as the transmission ends*

*Bryan hears the familiar voice over the radio and immediately scrambles to pick it up.* 

I know that voice... Zeke. Perhaps next time we meet I'll leave you something to remember me by... Until then, try not to leave your name imprinted on anybody else. Charismatic as you may be most people aren't going to want to talk to you if you keep blaring carnival music through your MP3 player or whatever that shit was and wearing a clown mask you psychotic fuck. Just thought you should know...

 

*Bryan puts his radio away as he hears footsteps outside the cabin he was staying in.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xero3451    0

*Zeke holds down the PTT of his radio*

"You tell 'em Bryan...You tell 'em champ."

*Zeke laughs as the transmission ends*

*Bryan hears the familiar voice over the radio and immediately scrambles to pick it up.* 

I know that voice... Zeke. Perhaps next time we meet I'll leave you something to remember me by... Until then, try not to leave your name imprinted on anybody else. Charismatic as you may be most people aren't going to want to talk to you if you keep blaring carnival music through your MP3 player or whatever that shit was and wearing a clown mask you psychotic fuck. Just thought you should know...

 

*Bryan puts his radio away as he hears footsteps outside the cabin he was staying in.*

*Zeke chuckles to himself as he holds down his PTT*

"Psychotic? I think you've got me confused, I'm perfectly sane palio...Just adapted to the world y'know?  Mm...can tell you don't have an eye for the...Finer art in life, what a shame."

*He releases the PTT, placing the radio down on the table*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XxLoneWolfzZ    19

*Zeke holds down the PTT of his radio*

"You tell 'em Bryan...You tell 'em champ."

*Zeke laughs as the transmission ends*

*Bryan hears the familiar voice over the radio and immediately scrambles to pick it up.* 

I know that voice... Zeke. Perhaps next time we meet I'll leave you something to remember me by... Until then, try not to leave your name imprinted on anybody else. Charismatic as you may be most people aren't going to want to talk to you if you keep blaring carnival music through your MP3 player or whatever that shit was and wearing a clown mask you psychotic fuck. Just thought you should know...

 

*Bryan puts his radio away as he hears footsteps outside the cabin he was staying in.*

*Zeke chuckles to himself as he holds down his PTT*

"Psychotic? I think you've got me confused, I'm perfectly sane palio...Just adapted to the world y'know?  Mm...can tell you don't have an eye for the...Finer art in life, what a shame."

*He releases the PTT, placing the radio down on the table*

*After speaking with the hunter who had been passing by the cabin, Bryan picks up his radio.*

Maybe I'd have more of an appreciation for the "finer art in life" if you were the canvas.. Anyway, I'm sure you're perfectly sane "palio". Must have quite a strong mind not to be fazed by the shit you do, or perhaps you've simply seen so much shit already you're just numb to it...

*Bryan takes out the cigarette the hunter had given him in exchange for a few spare rounds and a flick of a lighter can be heard before the radio cuts out*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Frosty    0

::Nick listens to the man talk, and waits for other responses before talking. He than pushes down the PTT button and talks into the radio::

Cannibals will always be around dude... And they've been in other places besides the woods... But thanks for the warning I guess..?

::He takes his finger off the PTT, and places it back into his pocket::

:: Shrugs:: Fucking crazy cannibal fuckwits... There's animals everywhere... ::He looks at a chicken walk by and laughs::

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×