Server time: 2017-08-16, 15:24

Sign in to follow this  
Falke88

"People of Berezino ...do you read me?"

Falke88    3

Yuri checks the already set up frequency. He found 87.5 and assumed it as the most used frequency for any survivors in Berezino.

"To all - this is Yuri. Can anybody read me?" Yuri started.

"I repeat to all - this is Yuri. Can anybody read me?" He tried again.

As nobody responded he blamed the bad weather for the failed attempt. He tried it once again to assure the communication chunks will arrive loud and clear.

"To all - To all | this is - this is | Yuri - Yuri | can-can | anybody-anybody | read-read | me-me?". No response. Since he did not expected any luck he wasn't disappointed anyway.

Yuri lie down and kept the radio beneath his right ear to definitely react to any communication request. While waiting Yuri inspected his Makarov and thought about to whom it belonged to before he picked it up.

*He holds down his PTT, audibly sighing before he speaks*

"...Sure, why not? I can..."Read" you I s'pose."

*He lets go of his radio, laying back down*

Falke88    3

Yuri jumped up. Missed to press the button several times when finally...

"Are you in Berezino or around that place?" Yuri asked.

He added: "What faction are you belonging to. By the way - my name is Yuri. What is yours?"

He released the button to give him a chance to answer. While waiting Yuri is surprised about the unknowns calm voice.

*He holds down his PTT again*

"..Ehh ain't 'round there currently...As for...Factions right? Guess you mean groups...Kinda run my own little band of pals y'know?  As for a name...It's Zeke."

*He releases the PTT*

Lori    16

*A girl's voice filters into the broadcast through the frequency.*

"Aren't you one of the people who were watching Camp Outrun a few days ago talking about how you and your friends were going to come in and kill us all? I heard them reference you by name. Any survivors, do not trust this man."

Falke88    3

Yuri takes the Walkie Talkie in this hands and walk up to the window.

Pressing the button: "Okay nice to talk to you Zeke..."  Yuri replied.

He pauses a moment to think about using this chance to ask the right questions.

He then asks: "Zeke...tell me which place would be the best one to gather common information about..."

Pausing again. "...new and old people appearing or disappearing?he finally added.

Since his recent meetup with survivors he is very unsure if Zeke got his point and therefore asked him politely: 

"Do you know what I mean?"

Yuri leaned up front against the staircase scaffold and waited for Zeke's response.

Yuri got confused about the accusation the woman made. But he tried to focus on Zeke's response hoping he would not be influenced by her.

*He holds down his PTT*

"...Ehh, the road is probably the best place for that."

*He pauses*

"You don't mean me, do ya Rachel?"

*He releases the PTT*

Falke88    3

Yuri heared the name "Rachel". Maybe it's good to know some names of the people around here.

He tried to to receive more information about this "the road" place and therefore pressed the button again.

"Where exactly is this "The Road" pla..." Yuri's sweaty hands caused the radio to fall down the stairway.

With a loud "FUCK!" he dashed downstairs to pick it up and get it to work again. The impact caused the battery compartment to break.

Yuri tried to fix it anyhow but had no luck. He went around to look for any electrical components to connect the poles against the battery again.

As he gave up finding anything he sat down with a big an annoyed moan. He threw the radio into the corner and winced to the sound of some plastic parts breaking away. Laying back and watching the ceiling was the main thing he did the rest of the day...

*Billie sits next to a campfire, cleaning her pistol while humming one of her favorite songs. She hears Zeke and Yuri talking and decides to jump in. She picks up the radio and pushes the PTT*

What's so hard to understand on "the road"? Just go to a road, meet people and ask them. Not everyone wants to harm you..

*Releases the PTT with a sigh and mumbles to herself "All these people being socialy akward.."*

Alex    451

*Billie sits next to a campfire, cleaning her pistol while humming one of her favorite songs. She hears Zeke and Yuri talking and decides to jump in. She picks up the radio and pushes the PTT*

What's so hard to understand on "the road"? Just go to a road, meet people and ask them. Not everyone wants to harm you..

*Releases the PTT with a sigh and mumbles to herself "All these people being socialy akward.."*

*Picks his radio up*

"It's not all sunshine and fun times 'meeting people' anymore. Go by the assumption that everyone wants to hurt you, until proven otherwise."

*He puts his radio down*