Server time: 2017-08-18, 18:27

Sign in to follow this  
Grat

On the State of Western-Central Affairs [Open Frequency]

Grat    0

*The steady pitter-patter of rain against tin filled the air as Rodion settled into the impromptu desk, sliding the overturned masonry bucket up to the dilapidated radio set that constituted his 'communications array'*

Attention Attention Attention

*He grunts in anger as he releases the radio's PTT, rubbing his forehead in frustration as he contemplates the best way to start the transmission.*

Attention Attention Attention. 

This is the Long-Patrol broadcasting on open frequency one niner eight dot seven, I repeat this is the Long-Patrol broadcasting on open frequency one niner eight dot seven. To all personnel currently operating in western-central Chernarus, the following is notable excerpts from patrols dating August 1st through 7th regarding active organizations in the area.

*Rodion releases the PTT again, shuffling with his crudely assembled, hand-written notes before the radio sparks to life again.*

As per usual the patrol consisted of extensive observation of Subject Martyr, yielding new information as to the force capacity and internal structure of the aforementioned. Long-Patrol has ascertained several denoting factors that preclude involvement with Martyr, the most obvious of course being nationality. Long-Patrol advises that all persons of Italian, Swiss or Irish decent be treated as potential theocrats until proven otherwise; parties of three or more with persons of the aforementioned nationality are almost assuredly theocrats. On the topic of equipment uniformity, previous reports that Martyr maintains strict commonality and a so-called dress code of black tactical gear with red berets may be misleading. Long-Patrol has ascertained that the most common feature is a gray flat-cap, worn with a variety of dress. This is however merely speculation and cannot be confirmed.

On the third night, Long-Patrol witnessed what is believed to have been an offensive operation conducted by Martyr in the vicinity of Shchuka Shchuka resulting in the abduction and subsequent imprisonment of at least one person. Long-Patrol followed and observed the suspected Martyr party for several hours. Long-Patrol observed Martyr practicing rudimentary infantry formations and movement, confirming suspected military background. Long Patrol finally tracked them to a dwelling south of Shchuka Shchuka in the vicinity of Vasily Yuri or Roman. While Long-Patrol cannot definitively confirm that the aforementioned party was Martyr, situational information does point in this direction. The observed party did secure the dwelling and conduct light reconnaissance of the surrounding area, however...

*Rodion chuckles through the radio for a moment.*

Despite advancing to within fifty meters of the presumed Martyr group, the party was unable to detect Long-Patrol's presence allowing for close up observation and in-depth intelligence gathering. While not necessarily indicative of Martyr's competence, personnel present for the Long-Patrol have begun questioning the overall efficiency of Martyr's security echelon. Without revealing their presence or compromising their position Long-Patrol managed to extract from area without confrontation or issue.

Finally, Long-Patrol intelligence believes that an increase of Martyr activity in Konstantin and Vasily Boris points to an attempted expansion to the West. Individuals fitting the description of Martyr were also observed in the Leonid area, though this appears to have been a one-off patrol searching for members of Subject Salvation.

Personnel in the area are once again advised to avoid conflict with Subject Martyr and maintain the status quo.

*Rodion releases the PTT again, clearing his throat and shuffling through his notes before picking up the receiver again.*

Passive observation by Long-Patrol personnel in Vasily Boris have yielded new results. 

Most notably, an increase of traffic and on more than one occasion, several violent altercations between unidentified parties. Long-Patrol is pleased to report however that our presence has generally been received as positive or in the least tolerable. Despite several direct interactions with various parties, most notably Subject Loose Cannon, Subject Arsenal and Subject Pravda, Long-Patrol maintained friendly discourse without incident and on more than one occasion managed to re-provision itself via barter successfully. Vasily Boris is still to be treated as contested ground, but Long-Patrol personnel operating in force and with reasonable restraint and openness to discourse are generally believed to be relatively secure within the confines of the operational area.

This concludes After Action Report for the week of August 1st through 7th.

March on Long-Patrol. 

*Rodion sets the transceiver down, releasing a long sigh as he stands up and stretches his tired limbs. He moves to lean against the wall and slowly lowers himself to the floor.*

Boston    645

*Dalton listens to the message, yawning and holding the PTT*

"Attention, Attention! This is Lieutenant Low telling you to hang yourself! Over and out Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo Foxtroxt Alpha Charlie Echo!"

*He releases the PTT and lazily tosses the radio onto the table*

"Attention, Attention! This is Lieutenant Low telling you to hang yourself! Over and out Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo Foxtroxt Alpha Charlie Echo!"

*Takes his radio*

You're a big guy.

*Transmission ends*

Boston    645

*Takes his radio*

You're a big guy.

*Transmission ends*

*Dalton recognizes the voice from the other transmission and holds down the PTT*

"Thank you my dude..."

*Dalton releases the PTT, wondering why this man is following him on the radio waves...*

LightGhillie    84

He presses down on transmit of the radio he found, still trying to get used to the different buttons

No doubt related the same Low who tortured me yesterday? Yeah...I wont ever forget this, I thought that we were on good terms you stupid fuck. 

He coughs, pressing a bandage against his nose to keep it from bleeding

Thankfully some guy found me barely even walking, got a doctor to patch me up. Fuck you Low, And Lyca and Todd...Fuck you too. Long-Patrol guy, just letting you know that nobody gives a fuck.

He releases the button

Boston    645

-snip-

He presses down on transmit of the radio he found, still trying to get used to the different buttons

No doubt related the same Low who tortured me yesterday? Yeah...I wont ever forget this, I thought that we were on good terms you stupid fuck. 

Thankfully some guy found me barely even walking, got a doctor to patch me up. Fuck you Low, And Lyca and Todd...Fuck you too. Long-Patrol guy, just letting you know that nobody gives a fuck.

He releases the button

*Dalton holds the PTT*

"To quote the other guy... You're a big guy..."

"If you pay attention to my other transmissions, you'll be able to figure out where I hang out. Why don't you come find me? The attention is quite nice..."

*Releases the PTT as he sarcastically slaps himself across the face*

LightGhillie    84

-snip-

He releases the button

*Dalton holds the PTT*

"To quote the other guy... You're a big guy..."

"If you pay attention to my other transmissions, you'll be able to figure out where I hang out. Why don't you come find me? The attention is quite nice..."

*Releases the PTT as he sarcastically slaps himself across the face*

He presses down the button

I might fucking hate all of you. But im not that stupid.

He releases the transmit button

Boston    645

-snip-

-snip-

*Dalton holds down the PTT as a small pop and the sound of confetti coming out is heard...*

"You sound pretty upset. Either a diaper change or a revenge act is necessary to cool you down, Mr. Sir."

"Pick one or the other, man."

"Buh-bye!"

*Releases the PTT*

LightGhillie    84

-snip-

*Dalton holds down the PTT as a small pop and the sound of confetti coming out is heard...*

"You sound pretty upset. Either a diaper change or a revenge act is necessary to cool you down, Mr. Sir."

"Pick one or the other, man."

"Buh-bye!"

*Releases the PTT*

He presses the button down, letting the static sound for a few moments

...I'll decide soon.

He slowly releases the button, contemplating on what he's gotten himself into

Grat    0

*Rodion listened with a sense of bemusement, chuckling as he held down the PTT*

Addendum August 8th:

Long patrol would like to advise interested parties on the correct usage of phonetic language, specifically using the correct phonetic alphabet since we don't understand that NATO bullshit.

March on Long Patrol.

*He releases the PTT.*

Boston    645

*Rodion listened with a sense of bemusement, chuckling as he held down the PTT*

Addendum August 8th:

Long patrol would like to advise interested parties on the correct usage of phonetic language, specifically using the correct phonetic alphabet since we don't understand that NATO bullshit.

March on Long Patrol.

*He releases the PTT.*

*Dalton hears the transmission and holds the PTT*

"You are a military force, are you not? How do you not understand military language?"

"Also, if you can remember what words I said, piece together the first letters of each military word and see what you get!"

"Magical!"

*Dalton releases the PTT and smacks his head against the table, trying to make Lyca laugh*

*While he was field dressing the deer he had finally tracked down and shot, he hears a voice come over the radio a somewhat familiar one at that, he grabs the radio, and presses the button*

Oh Mr. Low, how you never cease to bring me entertainment over the radio, I don't see how anyone can dislike your bunch. Hell if they are even half as funny as you are I can't say I would mind meeting you folks. Best of luck on the hunt.

*He lets go of the button, hooks it back on his belt, and finishes cleaning up the deer*

Lyca    676

*giggles together with Dalton*

Of course he is fucking funny. He is great in making people laugh. *smiles at Dalton*

And Dylan. 

I didnt do anything to you. 

But did you really expected me to stand infront of my own family? 

You should think about it ...if you really wanna fight us... 

Oh Mr. Low, how you never cease to bring me entertainment over the radio, I don't see how anyone can dislike your bunch. Hell if they are even half as funny as you are I can't say I would mind meeting you folks. Best of luck on the hunt.

"They torture people for fun. They branded an "N" on my back. Yeah, they sure do sound like the bunch I'd like to associate with. 

What the fuck is wrong with people nowadays?"