Server time: 2017-08-21, 06:52

Sign in to follow this  

Sorry, you have been blocked. PLEASE HELP

Question

Xi9ym8W.png

I really need help with this i've gone to the TS for help and none of the suggestions work so i wanna see if anyone can help me how to fix this. It only happens when i try do any action when saving my group thread. I thought it was cause the thread was too long but i see others that are WAY longer then mine. I finished everything on my thread except for the "Lore" so i saved then i started on the lore. once i was done and tried to "save draft" it brings me to this page. I then tried to "preview draft" and it still brought me to this page. It only brings me to the page when i have to lore in it. If anyone has had this problem and figured out how to fix please let me know thank you!

5 answers to this question

So when I had this problem it was something very specific in the wording that triggered the system. I was lucky as my post was only small but chances are it is the same thing. 

Refer to this thread and the solution near the bottom : http://www.dayzrp.com/t-SORRY-YOU-HAVE-BEEN-BLOCKED-Posting-rights-error

snowman9852    9

Have you tried clearing your cache?(Helps sometimes to start with a clean cache) Is your internet speed fine?(If your speed is overly slow or if other sites are blocked you need to call your provider.) Last question but a good one have you turned your computer off and on again? (Helps sometimes)

i fixed it lmao, i went and "" out of everything and it allowed me to save

SpaceCowboy    226

i fixed it lmao, i went and "" out of everything and it allowed me to save

Glad to hear you fixed it! :)

I will go ahead and /solve this for you