Server time: 2017-10-20, 16:16
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Lori

To the Catholics [Sunday Mass Frequency]

Lori    16

*The radio clicks on and the voice of a young girl comes to life through the static. She's broadcasting on the same frequency used to announce the Sunday Mass.*

"Excuse me, I apologize for broadcasting on a frequency usually used for your Sunday Mass. Would it be possible to arrange a private meeting? Please contact me on a private frequency. I would like to speak to you before your Sunday Mass tomorrow as to not disturb it.

And it came to pass, when God caused me to wander from my father's house, that I said unto her, This is thy kindness which thou shalt show unto me. At every place whither we shall come, say of me, He is my brother."

Strider    0

*Jonas takes his radio*

Contact us on 42.0 or give us your frequency.

*Transmission ends*

CarnEvil    0

*Danny, flipping through the radio stations, over hears the transmission on the catholic radio and throws his cigarette to the ground*

"It's always good to know that there are good people in this world, me, I don't think my group and myself can change. If I do look for guidance It looks like I know who to ring... but until that day, have a nice day guys, hope to meet you soon*

*Danny chuckles and starts flipping through the radio stations again*

Sign in to follow this