Server time: 2017-10-20, 19:57
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Tyler63

Wild Boars in .60?

Question

Tyler63    0

Has anybody confirmed that the wild boars are spawning in .60?  I have tried searching information about it and spent lots of hours running around spots I think I have seen them in previous patches but haven't come across one yet.  Any clues would be appreciated!

8 answers to this question

Charlo    0

/Moved to questions.

I personally have not seen any boars this patch nor have I seen anyone wearing a backpack from their skin.

Hellspawnceri    533

Yeah me and a friend had a discussion about this. We've also had no luck finding any boars this patch.

I'm pretty certain they don't spawn anymore.

Cow    0

Greets from the underworld.

Boars are currently spawning, myself and another member of staff have seen them milling around although rather rare so you'll have to go hiking in order to get the chance to see them.

Does this answer your question?

Chance    48

Boars do spawn in the current .60 patch. However, they are rare and can be difficult to find. I suggest going to the more rural parts of the map if you wish to hunt them.

Tyler63    0

wow thank you all, so from what ive gathered they do spawn, but very rare...........

I guess the only question I have left is If anybody has some known spots to try looking, until then i will continue to comb chernarus lol

Cow    0

As of now there are no "confirmed" spots as they tend to roam around, they will get spooked at gunfire and people just being near them and they have a tendency to use a booster pack to enable more efficient escapes so they literally end up anywhere.