Server time: 2017-10-23, 17:16
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
xMarrk

Report Parody

xMarrk    7

Helllooo, So i've been looking at the ways in which we currently handle reports... and I think I have found the key to success on DayZRP!

We must change the formal reports system to something much more catered to our needs... Luckily being the stellar member I am, I have come up with a brand new template for reports!

Please read carefully and Enjoy!

You're Welcome!

oXZn0OF.png

*SIDE NOTE* 

This is parody and is in no way created out of any kind of seriousness or intention to Mock, Hurt or Offend Anybody, This is a simple joke.

*FURTHER SIDE NOTE* 

This image is not my own creation; It was something I merely found and thought it would give a few laughs to y'all!

Castiel    1124

Where is the "Somebody broke a rule and I don't want it to happen again" option?

Isn't there like three threads about this already... But I like the chart

Lyca    783

Where is the "Somebody broke a rule and I don't want it to happen again" option?

+1 

You were again faster then me.... how could you...

xMarrk    7

Isn't there like three threads about this already...

Hey There, I took a look but couldnt seem to find it, If there is I'm more than happy for this thread to be closed.

Thank You!

Hey... there's always room for modification :D

Harry    18

It only needs a picture of real salt with it.

Valkerion    0

Oh please everyone knows you only file reports to get people banned.

Rolle    2979

There is no need for this image, or to ridicule people who post reports.

xMarrk    7

Okay; I understand, I did footnote in-case this may upset anybody; but feel free to remove the thread if you deem the thread unnecessary or inappropriate mate. It is not my intention to offend, ridicule or mock anybody as stated in the OP.

JimRP    173

Reports are there for people who broke the rules and that's all there is to it.

At one point or another you might have to report someone, that doesn't mean you should be labeled for it.

Autumn    127

This^ I don't feel like copy and pasting what I wrote on the last thread as it's too long at the moment. Though this summs things up rather wholesomely.

Randle    933

Why's everyone getting at him? he said it was a parody and he didn't mean to offend or ridicule anyone.

Frozen    45

That option doesn't exist. Just "Wanna ban someone cause Butthurt" xD

*jkjk*

Reports are there for people who broke the rules and that's all there is to it.

At one point or another you might have to report someone, that doesn't mean you should be labeled for it.

Guys, it's a damn joke. It's in the Off-Topics and to be fair it's a global joke because we've all at some point been involved or had something to do with a report (watching/reading/spectating the results). No need to jump on him :P

isocade    90

I made a report against those who disapprove of this, because it's bad for people who disagree with others to be in this community!

Nbhk1Yy.png

Frozen    45

DISCLAIMER : This is a joke, it's in Off-Topics for a reason. Don't open this spoiler if you think you will be 'Offended'

PSBoxik.png

xMarrk    7

Hey guys, whilst I do appreciate that we all share some laughs over this, the community owner has deemed it inappropriate, taking into consideration that I did label it as parody and CLEARLY indicated that it was not intended maliciously, I must still respect the opinion, in addition to this @JimRP, I not once discluded  myself from this, I myself have made reports and I don't lose any format of respect over those who do. It would appear that  no matter how clearly I mark something as parody, this will still be taken seriously though not intended. I apologise for posting this in the first place, it probably isn't worth my time arguing the point that it is parody but... it is what it is.

Ramon    360

Getting RDM'ed or being KOS'ed and people that are metagaming on you is not funny!

And yes people will a make a report...!

Seeing that you think people are only salty and make reports, makes me want to fill in that little picture of yours...

Maybe take down your own reports if you think people are salty...It would save the staff a lot of time.

xMarrk    7

I didn't imply that the idea of reporting was funny, it was a parody but like the others I much respect the viewpoint. I didn't mention people being salty in the slightest? This is no reflection on ACTUAL reporting protocols, and the picture itself means nothing, it was a simple joke... Im literally being treat as though I'm some form of racist, sexist, bigot, I respect that some don't find this as entertaining as others and made myself quite clear in stating that if it was truly inappropriate then it can be removed, this has not been done. This has been taken FAR to seriously and as for your remark 'seeing that you think people are only salty'.. please show me where I.. as in ME, stated that? I didn't, so please...

Mr.Weyland    11

but....but Dear leader!  ridiculing the peasants is so much fun!