Server time: 2017-10-18, 09:21
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

DayZ maintenance is in progress

Sign in to follow this  
Razareth

Warning to all venturing to the Airfield in the NorthWest [Open Frequency]

Razareth    274

"Willem places some deer meat pieces in his pot and sits down to let it cook. As he enjoys the moment of silence he remembers there was something he needed to do. He takes out his Walkie Talkie and makes sure the battery is in."

-Pushes the PTT button-

This is Whiskey 7 calling on all frequencies.

To anyone that is hearing this.

I ran into a shady individual roaming around what looked like a abandoned airfield up North.

It was dark at the time so can't give a very good description, but this individual was wearing sunglasses at night.

I also think he wore a beret, couldn't see any specific features though.

He also appeared to carry some...I don't really know...like none civilian like weaponry.

If it wasn't for the man with me that pointed out he got robbed by this individual before meeting me, I might have been his next victim.

If you don't believe me, after the man pointed it out. This shady character bolted into the forest.

Anyways, just thought I'd like you all know to be careful if you are heading that direction.

We have enough to deal with the infected, don't need to be robbing each other as well.

This is Whiskey 7 signing off.

-Lets go of the PTT button-

"Willem puts his radio away and then checks to see how the meat is doing in the pot."

Billy    0

*Bill pushes the PTT button*

I hate to say this but everywhere up north has a risk of getting robbed, I don't even feel safe in my own home. But it's the apocalypse so this should be expected, it just doesn't make it better when people rob anyone especially if they are in a big group. There is power in numbers...but no pride.

*Bill releases the PTT button*

XxLoneWolfzZ    19

*Bryan overhears the transmission whilst cooking a chicken he had hunted and pushes the PTT*

Appreciate the heads up. I'll be keeping my eyes open.

Best not to travel alone, whenever possible.

*Bryan releases the PTT and gets back to cooking.*

JakeWP    0

*Daniel turns on his radio*

Who the fuck is whiskey 7?

*Daniel giggles and turns off the radio*

Willis    9

*Ryan pulls his radio from his jacket pocket with an annoyed look on his face* 

"Sun glasses at night? That's a whole new level of douche bag... Thank you for your warning whiskey 7.. whoever you are"

*Ryan bickers to himself about how much of an ass-hole it takes to wear sunglasses at night as he puts his radio away*

Bauglir2011    158

*Kirill smirks, takes out his radio and presses the PTT. A deep raspy voice can be heard.*

A malicious laugh can be heard. Funny, that you consider a harmless robbery dangerous....

*The transmission cuts off.*

Dishes    159

Caroline kicked a rock down the barren road before hearing the transmission. She giggles a bit, reaching back to grab her radio from her pack.

"Whiskey seven? Hehe, well this is uh... Vodka twelve!" She snickers.

"Oooh someone robbing people at that big 'ol airfield huh? Ya don't say~ And wearing shades at night? Must be one cool dude~ People like to rob each other aaalll over that ya know, general area... kinda a known thing guy. I mean that's what I hear at least, I've never had any issue round there! Vodka twelve... signing off hehe!~"

She bites her lip to stifle a bit of laughter as she puts her radio away and continues down the road.

Lyca    779

*laughing can be heard before she speaks*

No...really?! Someone got robbed at the airfield? Never heard that before.

And ... oh no... he wear sunglasses? What a creep. 

Did he also wear shoes and a jacket?  

Seriously. People get robbed everywhere... and actually... that is not the worst thing in the world. There are much more horrible and terrifying things that are going on then simple robberies.

*stares to the bloody chain around her prosthetic arm before putting back the radio*

Charlo    0

*Ollie picks up his radio and chuckles*

''Ah, Cheers pal''

*He throws his radio onto the ground laughing*

Boston    772

*Dalton holds down the PTT*

"Yes, hello. This was me, with my super special pair of sunglasses. My name is Dalton Low and you can find me at Kabanino. Thank you for your things Mr. Sir."

*Dalton releases the PTT and giggles to Lyca*

Lyca    779

*giggles before she presses the button*

Oh yeah ... by the way...I am not a man but... I have also a pair of super special sun glasses! 

I think we should elaborate who also wears this super special pair of sun glasses!

*static*

SatansNightOut    105

*click*

Jou all need psyche meds. Jesus fokking Christ. And I thought my broer was a mental case before I offed him.

*click*

Strider    0

"Yes, hello. This was me, with my super special pair of sunglasses. My name is Dalton Low and you can find me at Kabanino. Thank you for your things Mr. Sir."

*Takes his radio*

You're a big guy.

*Transmission ends*

Boston    772

*Takes his radio*

You're a big guy.

*Transmission ends*

"Thanks, my dude."

*Dalton releases the PTT*

Poro    0

*Glenn presses down the PTT*

You tried...

*He releases the PTT*

Mira    0

*As Charles is sitting on a chair in the middle of the airfield he raises his radio to his mouth*

Damn... They got robbed you say? one second.

*Charles drops his radio and the radio fades out to him yelling at a man telling him to get on the ground*

*He picks up his radio and holds down the button*

Is this another delayed story from the Gorka Times? Sketchy ass individual robs man on the airfield?

Plus one man, let us know when something happens that we all havent heard of or done before.

Also, did someone say...Whiskey?

*He releases the button*

Sign in to follow this