Server time (UTC): 2019-06-17, 12:02
Sign in to follow this  
xMarrk

A Message to Summer, Foxley and Co. [Private Frequency]

*Dan is sat on a tree stump by a lake; Skipping stones across the surface... with a sigh he picks up his radio, tuning it to the frequency Summer had given him. He pauses for a moment... and then pushes the PTT*

"Hey... The Trespassers appear to have turned on each-other, that little town of Kabanino?.. a Blood bath and all I could do was watch and take it in... Y'know... you were right... Maybe I am misguided..."

*A few moments of radio noise followed by an almost immediate stop*

*Dan releases the PTT, Dropping the radio at his side and opening a Book he found.*

Summer smiles as she listens to the broadcast. *I know you are Honey* She whispers as she reaches for her radio.

Honey, the Others will always turn on each other, that is their purpose, that is what they do. You know the path to all the important places, all you have to do is start walking it. We can be your guide, John gave us that task, but you must want it and reach for it yourself.

She lets go of the button, slips the radio into her bag and lays on the grass focusing on her breathing and feeling her heart beat.

*Dan sighs, he lifts himself from the ground with a wince of pain. Holding his chest, he picks up his Radio and Presses the PTT*

"Hmm.. I do hope we can discuss this soon *winces*, one of those fuckers shot me yesterday, things are changing... I'm not sure how... Aside from the pain I feel almost, Liberated"

*There is a clear impact in the way that Dan is breathing, His voice appears to be much quieter and slightly more rough*

"Ah well *cough*, at least I'm still alive... now I just need to start living"

*Dan releases the PTT and stuffs the radio in his pocket, with another wince, he drops to the ground*

*Thomas takes his bag off of his back and goes through it, pulling out his radio. He sits by the bus stop facing the church, and holds down the button*

Dan, we are still near this "Kabanino". Are you still in these areas? We're soon going to be going back towards our home, and would love to meet with you first.

Only if you want to start living of course.

*He releases the button, and waits with Summer and Nicko for a response*

Sign in to follow this