Server time: 2018-11-17, 09:44 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
ECat118

S3: KoS near Kabanino - 01/08/2016 ~5:00

Server and location: Server 4, North East of Kabanino.

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): ~5:00, August 1st, 2016

Your in game name: Niko Stevoi

Names of allies involved: None near me. (They were about 1-2km way, or dead)

Name of suspect/s: Unknown, reports will show.

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): https://www.twitch.tv/nightm4reactual/v/81284643

While watching a robbery going down, I am in deep cover wearing a ghillie suit. The men start to approach me and making threats. These threats include, "Putting you on your knees and blowing your brains out would make me happy." My group and I quickly break up and run away. I sit in a bush and wait. One pulls their rifle up, so I become weary and pop some warning shots. They Then return fire killing some of my group remembers, and then run off back towards the cabin. I run off into some bushes. After one more of my friends die, I start to run. This is about where the highlight starts. After crossing the river, I start taking pop shots. They make some remarks, at the time I was unclear off. But reviewing the stream, they said "Don't move and we wont kill you". They never stopped firing, and I then pass out unconscious.

My aproxamite route of travel: http://imgur.com/6WLY01b, They shot at me around the last marker.

Kill Logs:

03:48:14 | "Niko Stevoi DIED Blood <= 0"

03:54:34 | Player "Miller Thompson" has been killed by player "Dalton Low"

04:07:17 | Player "Dalton Low" has been killed by player "Brandon Young"

04:08:09 | Player "Brandon Young" has been killed by player "Jack Allen"

Hit Logs:

03:44:40 | "Dalton Low SHOT Niko Stevoi by M4A1_Green into LeftLeg."
03:44:40 | "Niko Stevoi STATUS S::660 B::2100 H::552 HP::0."
03:44:40 | "Niko Stevoi STATUS S::1160 B::1600 H::352 HP::0."
03:44:40 | "Niko Stevoi STATUS S::1660 B::1100 H::152 HP::0."
03:44:41 | "Niko Stevoi STARTS BLEEDING."
03:44:41 | "Player Niko Stevoi has fallen into unconsciousness."

Chat Logs:

n/a

Connection Logs:

01:02:43 | Player "Niko Stevoi" is connected
03:55:37 | Player "Niko Stevoi" has been disconnected

01:27:40 | Player "Dalton Low" is connected
04:07:34 | Player "Dalton Low" has been disconnected

Calling in Dalton Low for his POV.

So we're walking around just goofing off when we get an IC message from apollo's goup that they could use some help around the pub, so we head over there and there's a hostile in the building so we help out and end up killing the hostile inside, whe notice the corpse has a red armband. Afterwards  we notice a guy with a red armband walking up to us, we chat with him get hostile, tell him to fuck off and all that jazz, tell him we see his friends in the trees and approach them. Eventually pushing them off through he treeline into the next one. So we start to walk off back towards the pub, as we walk back they start shooting at us. So we shoot back. Murdering the lot of them. Boston, myself and a couple others begin searching through the woods for any of the stragglers or those sniping, we spot the ghillie guy and start shooting at him. Eventually gunning him down.

Also he forgets to include the parts where they where actively shooting at us in his POV video, so heres the stream it all starts around 3 hours and 28 minutes. I personally don't have a video of the situation, but I downloaded parts of the stream and will upload it soon enough. Just had to splice it together because the site I used only allows for 15 minute clips at a time, so there's a small jump in the video.

Edit: Their 

Dalton Low PoV:

Tromokratis had initiated on people in the Pub by Kab, and requested backup from The Clowns. We merge comms and arrive at the pub for overwatch and to assist in the situation. Shortly after we breach the building, we discover that one of our adversaries was wearing a red armband. Shortly after, other red armband and red-colored-clothing people arrive and act sketchy. We deliver HostileRP, as they back off. We turn around and begin to head back to the Pub to clean up, and we start taking shots. These shots were not warning shots as your report states. In-fact, these shots landed right next to us and almost hit us. Based on the fact that one hostile from the Pub incident had a red armband, and that these guys opened fire on us, we came to the conclusion that they were using their KOS Rights. We decide to use our KOS Rights on them, and begin to kill them one by one.

Some time later, we spot the Ghillie Sniper (The OP) that some others in our group spotted earlier with the Red Armbands. We open fire and unknowingly kill him. We were within our full rights to do so, as you clearly state in your PoV that you took shots at us.

If you examine the rest of the stream, you can see that the OP was with these people, as he had an encounter with The Clowns earlier when it was nighttime. Someone also goes on to say in your stream:

Go back, lay 'em out, should we go back and lay 'em out? Shall we go back and fucking open up on 'em?

[video=youtube]

If staff have any questions, I will answer them.

The only reason I brought up this report, is to my knowledge I thought you had to re-initiate as I was a good 800m away from when we first interacted. I was not aiming to kill when I first started firing, however when they started to shoot back is when I started to aim to kill them. If I am wrong about this fact, go ahead and close the report.

POV Lyca Orlow:

We got an IC message from Tromokratis that they need help at the pub in Kabanino so we merge comms and head over there. When we arrived there we did overwatch. We also saw that the guy in the house who was killed wear a red armband like the guys we met before in Kabanino. Shortly after that they arrived too at the pub. Some hostile RP is going on between them and us.

They start to back off and we head back to the pub when we start getting shots from them. And that wasnt warning shots either. They landed right next to us and even in your stream you told in TS ““Let’s fuckin’ lay ‘em out. They threatened us, kill ‘em…”

Based on that we got shot from you guys we had KOS rights on you and started shooting too.

I also wanted to mention multiple things in the stream:

That is when we first met them in Kabanino:

• 2:13:13 Kuru laugh accusing me being a clown
  • 2:13:30 “I dont want even try to metagame but I recognise her voice she tortured me and I died”.  That breaks the NLR because he cant remember things that lead to his death.
  • 2: 36:20 “Is that still metagame when I pulsecheck someone and I use it for my own knowledge?” A few seconds later on: “I do that for my own safety”

That is the situation in the gunfight:

• 3:25:30 “If they gave the other guy permission, they give you permission too”... Which is clearly combat log.
  • 3:40:40 “Let’s fuckin’ lay ‘em out. They threatened us, kill ‘em…” After the hostile RP and they started shooting at us.
  • 3:41:45 “I’m dead, I’m dead”, continuing to give information about his killers…
  • 3:45:30 “Fuck, I’m unconscious, somewhere in the middle of…”

POV Lyca Orlow:

We got an IC message from Tromokratis that they need help at the pub in Kabanino so we merge comms and head over there. When we arrived there we did overwatch. We also saw that the guy in the house who was killed wear a red armband like the guys we met before in Kabanino. Shortly after that they arrived too at the pub. Some hostile RP is going on between them and us.

They start to back off and we head back to the pub when we start getting shots from them. And that wasnt warning shots either. They landed right next to us and even in your stream you told in TS ““Let’s fuckin’ lay ‘em out. They threatened us, kill ‘em…”

Based on that we got shot from you guys we had KOS rights on you and started shooting too.

I also wanted to mention multiple things in the stream:

That is when we first met them in Kabanino:

• 2:13:13 Kuru laugh accusing me being a clown
  • 2:13:30 “I dont want even try to metagame but I recognise her voice she tortured me and I died”.  That breaks the NLR because he cant remember things that lead to his death.
  • 2: 36:20 “Is that still metagame when I pulsecheck someone and I use it for my own knowledge?” A few seconds later on: “I do that for my own safety”

That is the situation in the gunfight:

• 3:25:30 “If they gave the other guy permission, they give you permission too”... Which is clearly combat log.
  • 3:40:40 “Let’s fuckin’ lay ‘em out. They threatened us, kill ‘em…” After the hostile RP and they started shooting at us.
  • 3:41:45 “I’m dead, I’m dead”, continuing to give information about his killers…
  • 3:45:30 “Fuck, I’m unconscious, somewhere in the middle of…”

I was not the one saying all this, I am not sure who it was who said this. My voice was not recorded during my stream for some odd reason.

I was not the one saying all this, I am not sure who it was who said this. My voice was not recorded during my stream for some odd reason.

Can you explain to us how we hear your voice in this clip when you yell out that you were getting shot at and went unconscious? The story you are telling us doesn't match with the evidence.

That was through one of my group members speakers.

Upon further examination of the clip, it's your voice coming through his speakers. The only way that this was someone else speaking is if one of your allies had gone unconscious at the same time you did, which is unlikely. Cross-checking of the logs (Logs of OP and allies/whoever went unconscious when he did) is necessary to confirm or disprove the OP's claims...

All of what was said in TS during that clip also matches your predicament, so I firmly believe that it was you metagaming...

I asked for the thread to be closed, is there a reason it is not?

I asked for the thread to be closed, is there a reason it is not?

We are investigating further into this case and it will remain open. A verdict will be given in due time.

Ecat118, could you tell us why your evidence (twitch stream) is no longer available?

It is all still available on my twitch channel. https://www.twitch.tv/nightm4reactual/profile

It is all still available on my twitch channel. https://www.twitch.tv/nightm4reactual/profile

Oh, for a moment, everytime I tried to view it (and another person) got a message saying something along these lines:

"This content is unavailable, or has been deleted by the owner"

Just making sure about this seeing after I asked this, those links started to work, showing the content.

Now, my question is, why was it removed in the first place?

It was never removed.

Must have been a error on the twitch side then, my apologies.

After reviewing the evidence the Admin team has decided to honour the OP's wishes and close this report, but we'd like to make a few statements about it first.

To the OP, your actions in the videos provided and this situation in general leave much to be desired. You state that you fired "warning shots" at those who you were suspicious of but we do not have "warning shots" as a rule here. If you shoot at someone without an initiation not only is it invalid (and therefore attempted KOS), they also gain KOS rights on you. By judging that we can see that their kill of you was completely legitimate. The only rule breaks that can be seen are from your side. There is also some minor metagaming when you go unconscious. We'd like to inform you that when you are unconscious you cannot inform the people around you of it as you would not be able to in real life. This is classed as metagaming. If you must, mute your teamspeak completely until you regain composure and can be sure you won't affect the RP of your group members by giving them metagamed information.

We highly suggest you take another look at our rule page and newcomers guide so you can improve your RP and hopefully become more knowledgeable of the rules. 

/closed