harrybutcher123

S2 - Bad RP/GearRP - Stary Sobor

Server and location: S2 Stary Sobor medical centre

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 31-07-2016 23:20

Your in game name: Harry Jones

Names of allies involved: 2 others didnt get names

Name of suspect/s: didnt get name robbery was under a minute

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): n/a

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): I log into server 2 at stary and immediately stumble across a man trading his AKM for my MP5. I accept and walk with another man towards the medical centre as he said there was a doctor there. As I enter the building a man in a purple raincoat holds all 3 of us up at the same time, targeting me only to drop my things and weapon as I had quite a large weapon and a crafted backpack. When questioned his ONLY repsone was "im being followed". after he takes my weapons he also takes my bag and says "need more ammo for this thing" before promptly running off. Less that 1 minute of RP with absollutely no attempt to RP other than taking my AKM and backpack. He left me with one sack of rice.

Do you have video evidence?

No I did not but the 2 others I was with may have. It happened so quick hence why no one could pulse check. All i know is the man had a purple raincoat.

No I did not but the 2 others I was with may have. It happened so quick hence why no one could pulse check. All i know is the man had a purple raincoat.

Alright, so you have no names of your allies and no names of the suspects and no video. Without any information we have absolutely nothing to go on.

Did he speak in game? or did he type ooc?

Very well, closing as requested.