Server time: 2018-06-20, 23:09

Sign in to follow this  
tomtucka

Dayz rp new map

Guest Kassu

Ovaron is a bit boring, I think...

I believe "Overon" (I'm not familiar with it) isn't supported with what we use.

Guest Baryshnikov

Panthera seems like a nice option in my opinion.

Panthera actually won a quite significant map poll some time ago, but alas other changes were taken into consideration beforehand.

Also, shouldn't this thread be moved to 'Suggestions'?

Guest Alpha

Either Panthera, Namalsk or Fallujah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Panthera seams like it would fit, that would be a good idea

Guest nathanmccormick

Panthera would be cool,

I really like how varied the map is. However, my favorite custom map has to be Namalsk - I just love the hostile climate and added difficulty over Chen :)

If anyone has played it, Sahrani? I feel it's a beautiful and large map, with islands too so there is an actual use for boats :D me and my friend were on a small boat and it took us 45 minutes to get from the south to the North, really good map though.

Guest Sgt.Hoffers

Sahrani is a very good map! Like Proto said very beautiful and pretty big for clan hideouts and stuff! There could be multiple tp areas aswell as safe havens? :)

What about Taviana?No one likes it?For me it's best map ever made.It's balanced and landscape is just awesome.

I read,that DayzRP had Taviana server.What happened?

One server on Lingor or Panthera! Now that the amount of players have increased i think a second map will work out :)

One server on Lingor or Panthera! Now that the amount of players have increased i think a second map will work out :)

I think so too, but please, not Lingor :D

Guest Wookiebookie

Why not Lingor, it is a very nice map actually!

Lingor

Panthera

Namalsk

Make it happun!

I think so too, but please, not Lingor :D

I agree. Not Lingor. It is very poorly made. Towns under water. Buildings up the side of mountains. It would take some substantial Admin/Dev work to clean it up

Lingor is too big, too buggy, and too laggy. Panthera should work nice, and Namalsk, if it wouldn't be so small. But so far, Panthera it my opinion (Or DayZ Origins, if it will be in future possible :D)

Guest Sicconi

I think we need a relatively realistic map size. Chernarus is quite small and with 50 players it's very easy to spot someone even if you're taking a random stroll through the countryside.

A bigger map like Taviana would be great, or a map without populated areas would be great too.

Sahrani's a pretty decent map, it's not too big but bigger than Chernarus and hosts realistic towns for people to roleplay in.