Server time: 2018-09-25, 10:02

Sign in to follow this  
About 33 Asians

SOF-004 [Active] [Recruiting]

2xIwnRt.png

Public Broadcast

[mp3]http://img.dayzrp.com/mp3/upload/579e88d7ed96e.mp3[/mp3]

jCrK0R8.png

We are a very RP intensive group focused on creating a unique roleplaying experience for ourselves and for the community. Our group is an all around unfriendly organization of mysterious individuals who all share the same goal. Our goal, to further our research via any means necessary. We are willing to do anything in order to complete our research before the year 2025. We are a group of scientists, doctors, and security personel here to create the perfect "Specimen" and collect data on the virus and it's effects on the human body. We also have other projects such as "Cloud 4" which we are working on and serum "00194" as well.

bRw44Q3.png

166px-GP5_Gas_Mask.png?version=8b7268d8786ef9b2f6968ae0c4b50b87

f4PpaUo.png

The Origins of SOF-004

The number station 004, nicknamed the “Lincolnshire Poacher”,  was founded in 1978 by the Russian government and was shut down in 1991 at the end of the cold war. The whereabouts of the hidden number station and its purpose was left a mystery to the public. This number station was located inside a secret facility near the border of Russia and Chernarus. This hidden facility was called SOF-004, and its purpose was to create chemical weapons and conduct other unknown experiments. During its lifespan it housed many scientists and military personnel who were all assigned different tasks, however, the staff had frequent changes due to “accidents” and there were always new faces in the facility.

The downfall of the Soviet Union

With the Soviet Union collapsing, the facility SOF-004 was supposed to be shut down. Officially the facility was closed, locked up, and the experiments and research destroyed. However, an official in the Russian Government wanted the research at the facility to continue and so he lied in his report to his superiors. That same official had ties with a few like-minded individuals and he convinced a few of these powerful people to fund the research being done at the facility. These private backers supplied the staff at the facility with a lifetime supply of GP5 masks, food, water, experimental subjects, and everything else they needed to conduct their research. After the remaining scientists and staff working at this facility received these shipments they were locked inside the compound until the year 2025. Their orders… create a chemical weapon capable of mass destruction and loss of life. And the creation of a serum capable of making anyone obey a direct order. The men of SOF-004 and its private backers continued to keep in contact with one another through encrypted broadcasts over their hidden number station, the "Lincolnshire Poacher".

The current status of SOF-004

The men of SOF-004 continued their research up until the year 2014 when they lost contact with their private backers. After a year of silence the men of SOF-004 decided to leave the compound and investigate the reason behind their loss of contact. A security team was sent outside the compound to survey the situation and make contact with their backers. After a few days the security team returned and informed the scientists and staff at the compound of what they had seen. Soon after realizing the condition of the new world the, Head of StaffHead of Research, and Head of Security came together and made a unanimous decision. They decided to give all their personnel a new order in regards to the amazing new situation at hand. The personnel were ordered to continue their research and await further contact with their private backers, however, they were also to begin conducting research on the infection. And so the staff of SOF-004 began collecting test subjects and conducting research on the infection in hopes of creating a serum that would make any normal human “immortal”.

This group of determined scientists and staff has remained anonymous and mysterious to the public for the past year. The scientists have in this time been capturing foreigners and locals alike and experimenting on them using the “Cloud 4” chemical weapon, serum “00194”, and samples of infected blood. The research teams at SOF-004 have begun to learn about the effects of the infection and how it initially takes over the human body. After a year of collecting test subjects in the Northern area of Chernarus the Head of Staff decided to issue an order to allow scientific expeditions to continue further South because of the dwindling number of test subjects in the Northern area of Chernarus. After a long year of collecting new Security personnel and data on the infection, SOF-004 has begun moving its operations further away from the Secure Operating Facility and now inhabits the Black Forest and its surrounding towns.

zN4Enxm.png

Re-establish contact with our backers through number station 004.

Continue researching and developing “Cloud Four” and serum “00194”.

Begin collecting infected test subjects in order to further our new research and develop an “immortality” serum.

Investigate the newest strain of immune humans and collect DNA samples for further research.

Maintain, Secure Operating Facility 004, through any means necessary and ensure the survival of the original staff until the year 2025.

Invoke fear into the people of South Zagoria.

ETY8coe.png

Obey your superiors

Keep OOC to a minimum

Never break character

Always have a GP-5 mask on hand

z544916.png

The Coyotes

NbnQO1n.png

The Party Entertainers

mlJz4Va.png

The Unchained

m0vnNQo.png

1jg4nrs.png

Pavel Fedorov

WusaPq9.png

N/A

Z31nN2X.png

N/A

qYWZPkg.png

Aldrin Von Krieger

Alfred "Pol" Nowakoski

Dr. Ogurtsov Shnikov

Dmitri Kosmos

lY0Pog0.png

Jason Taylor

Josh Green

Bruce Adams

Luvmonkey

Gamez

William Blake

Evan Richards

Tristyn Hudson

Brady Barns

Sammy Sullins

Edward Greenie

AkZSewo.png

If you are interested in applying to this group then please fill out the template below and PM it to 

KingWill on the forums.

OOC Info:

I want to die

Timezone:

Total RP experience outside of Dayz:

DayZ experience:

Previous DayZRP groups:

Previous RP communities you have been a part of:

IC Info:

Name:

Sex:

Backstory:

Additional Questions:

Your character's page on forums:

Anything else you would like to add:

And if your interested in seeing what sort of fun and cool things we have done in the past, why don't you check out our official Media Page down below!

Official SOF-004 Media Page

Needs work, but good luck.

Sounds interesting! Good luck! <3

But it is very hard to read.

1. Needs graphics

2. Change the text colour [Done!]

3. Use spoiler grouping [(spoiler] text [/(spoiler] Ignore (

4. Sort out spacing

5. Maybe add some music?

---

Personal note:

The story is good, make sure it's completely linked to the new lore (still new for me), and just spice the whole thread up, because no offense it looks extremely boring and is hard to read. Other than that,

Best of luck...

I would highly recommend finding someone who can help you format this a bit better. Looks real rough.

Good luck regardless.

Need help? I can help!

tumblr_mmjvsxqiIz1ruysjto8_250.gif

I think you linked the character pages wrong mate. Good luck though Daniel

If you can get through formating the thread and adding some graphics it will look nice. Good luck with this :)

To all currently curious of this group page and why it looks like proper crap atm here is the general rundown.

About 33 Asains, the lovely man who made this post, is hosting this group for myself and Axel. He is doing this because of the month long restriction that is in place after archiving a group. (And Axel only has one month on his forum account) I am technically the official leader, however, Asains will be hosting us for the next month until I have permission to take over from then. Anyway, for now you will just have to take my word on this.

Now, in regards to the group page. We already have all of the nice looking graphics and what not. This page will be updated as soon as Asains comes back from taking a quick IRL break. I am currently creating a pm for him to copy and paste as I am typing this. So don't worry. The page will look all nice and fancy in a few hours.

Anyhow, this group explained above takes most of it's members from my previous group The Saints.

Myself and Axel are still the leaders of this group unofficially as of right now. If you have any questions regarding this group, or feel the need to give your opinion of the page... I highly suggest you wait a few hours when the page has been updated and completed.

Anyway, I hope you are all having a good one! Oh, and keep your eyes on the Radio Chatter tonight. :>

Good luck lads

#Hype

Looks a lot better now. Good luck boys!

It looks good, I wish you good luck with it! ;)

Good luck the only thing I have to say is the size of the text. Might want to resize it down a little

Thread has improved a lot already, good luck with this, but I would agree with decreasing the font size.

What a sick group! I cant wait to run into you boys! Kappa.

Thread has improved a lot already, good luck with this, but I would agree with decreasing the font size.

Fixed the font size. I hope it is now to your liking.

YoZQ_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif?c=popkey-web&p=starbucks&i=frappuccino-brands&l=category&f=.gif

Interesting concept for sure, but I have to wonder why you'd name a character Nikita Kruschev, considering it's a very famous name.

Interesting concept for sure, but I have to wonder why you'd name a character Nikita Kruschev, considering it's a very famous name.

Because I put the names together randomly and thought they sounded nice (probably because my sub concious knew its a famous name being well versed in history subjects) and im dumb thats why. Now on the hunt for another name. Rip skins.

The thread looks rather nice and the concept is quite interesting. I'm liking this group idea.

Although, would you please consider changing the font, because this one is cancer, yes offence. Either use English or use Russian, this mixing of both is horrible and it boggles my mind why people would use that.

For example, what it currently says is YATSLES, which I think is Rules?

Then you have IETSTYAAL after allies. Took me a good minute to figure it it's supposed to me Neutral.. I think.

YAESYATSITMEIT at the bottom and that's not half of it...

Sorry if I am sounding too critical with this, it's just that I hate when people do this sort of thing where they just slap on something to "look cool". To me, that's the equivalent of getting a tattoo of a Chinese soup recipe for the same reason.

Besides that, good luck with the group!

Looks really interesting, would love to see how RP would play out in game. Good luck!

The thread looks rather nice and the concept is quite interesting. I'm liking this group idea.

Although, would you please consider changing the font, because this one is cancer, yes offence. Either use English or use Russian, this mixing of both is horrible and it boggles my mind why people would use that.

For example, what it currently says is YATSLES, which I think is Rules?

Then you have IETSTYAAL after allies. Took me a good minute to figure it it's supposed to me Neutral.. I think.

YAESYATSITMEIT at the bottom and that's not half of it...

Sorry if I am sounding too critical with this, it's just that I hate when people do this sort of thing where they just slap on something to "look cool". To me, that's the equivalent of getting a tattoo of a Chinese soup recipe for the same reason.

Besides that, good luck with the group!

Your opinion is noted. Thank you for your feedback.