Server time: 2018-08-15, 18:29 WE ARE RECRUITING

Sign in to follow this  
About 33 Asians

SOF-004 [Active] [Recruiting]

Interesting group idea. Good luck with this.

Time to get right into some feedback.

Although the idea behind this group seems to be rather interesting, we have a number of concerns and questions moving forward.

Firstly, you mention that this facility was tasked with a number of assignments, one being the production of a serum to induce obedience in those who take it. Such a serum wouldn’t be highly realistic, and not to mention if used ingame could be considered by many to be powergaming. That being said, will this serum be something that has already been developed, or something the scientists are still working towards. We will also need to know the specifics of Cloud 04, and Serum 00194; should this group be approved in the future, we need to know what specifics we are approving in the groups lore.

The serums/research mentioned in this thread are fairly outlandish in nature, and we will need a lot of convincing before a group such as this is approved. Should these serums be nothing but pipe dream prototypes, then it could be seen as acceptable.

Moving on, we have a few concerns with some other aspects of your lore. It states that it was decided in 2015 to leave the bunker, and travel into Chernarus, seeing as it’s now 2016 what has happened in that year? Some elaboration will be required to fill that rather large gap of time.

Please contact the LM team as soon as these changes are made, and feel free to contact us with any questions you might have regarding this feedback.

Thank you for the reply! We will make these changes accordingly.

Although the idea behind this group seems to be rather interesting, we have a number of concerns and questions moving forward.

Firstly, you mention that this facility was tasked with a number of assignments, one being the production of a serum to induce obedience in those who take it. Such a serum wouldn’t be highly realistic, and not to mention if used ingame could be considered by many to be powergaming. That being said, will this serum be something that has already been developed, or something the scientists are still working towards. We will also need to know the specifics of Cloud 04, and Serum 00194; should this group be approved in the future, we need to know what specifics we are approving in the groups lore.

The serums/research mentioned in this thread are fairly outlandish in nature, and we will need a lot of convincing before a group such as this is approved. Should these serums be nothing but pipe dream prototypes, then it could be seen as acceptable.

Moving on, we have a few concerns with some other aspects of your lore. It states that it was decided in 2015 to leave the bunker, and travel into Chernarus, seeing as it’s now 2016 what has happened in that year? Some elaboration will be required to fill that rather large gap of time.

Please contact the LM team as soon as these changes are made, and feel free to contact us with any questions you might have regarding this feedback.

To answer your questions regarding serum "00194" and chemical weapon "Cloud 4" I have the following two links that will take you to a google doc with all of the information you need for these two.  All of the information down below will be added as seperate spoiler tags to the group page shortly so that everyone can get a better understanding of the background behind these two scientific projects.

Also, we have updated the lore to explain in further detail what we have been doing for the past year. We will be adding all of these things and more to the group page in it's next update. The next update will be done ASAP and will add the following listed below.

Serum 00194 Info

Cloud 4 Info

Also we should hopefully be getting a graphic designer soon to help make the page look much more unique and less boring.

(Fingers crossed)

OOC Info: Very Friendly guy. I'm on a lot of the time.

Timezone: CET

Total RP experience outside of Dayz: 1000HRS? A lot in A3l

DayZ experience: About 400hrs

Previous DayZRP groups: None, I have been with a group of friends of ~10 tho.

Previous RP communities you have been a part of: Renegade-gaming, Lifestudios, A lot really.

IC Info: A good shot, a good driver and a great survivaler.

Name: Jason Taylor

Sex: Male

Backstory:

Additional Questions: My name is Jason Taylor the brother of Tom Taylor, Jason Taylor was 15 when the infection hit the village he'd been living in for 4 years "Berenzino". Berenzino was a beautiful city before and they really had their economy on the rails. When the infection hit the city the consequences were catastrophic... The economy went downhill so fast that noone really felt it. I lost many of my loved ones and am still heart broken.. We as immune survivors are scavenging around the country to find new oppertunities in our lifes and water and food to keep us alive. We the eastern people are usually looking for other survivors and for ways to find contact with the world around us, we've not been receiving any signals yet but are sure we can do so by our fastly evolving techniques. Our main focusses are on recovering the cities and getting rid of the infected ones.

I am entirely sure that we will once be the strong people of Chenarus we used to be before the 7th of october 2014... We're enlarging our military and are going to be stronger than ever before!

Your character's page on forums: http://www.dayzrp.com/characters?view=3603

Anything else you would like to add:

This was supposed to be in a pm to either myself or Dio Brando. Please fix this and you will be considered.

The page has been updated with new lore and I believe you have been given all information you have asked for. Thanks for your feedback. <3

Updated reply:

Graphics definitely spice up the thread, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading the lore. Hoping to join soon!

We are ready. Please look over the group page and if you still think it needs some work then feel free to notify me and we will do so.

P.S: (Axel, aka. Nikita has changed his name so that he doesn't have the same last name as the famous Soviet)

P.S.S: We are adding a new rank along with an updated roster, better graphics, and more lore related items such as our research, side projects, and more hopefully in the future. Expect this page to receive awesome updates!

This seems really cool tbh. Just saw this.

This seems really cool tbh. Just saw this.

Why thank you, perhaps we will meet with each other IG again

Best of luck to the group boys.

Had a lot of fun today with you guys and I really enjoyed the RP from everyone, especially Teddies crazy character haha hope to see a psycho sub group too soon rather than all security but the page looks really great. Until next time brothers :)

Looks very cool :)

Would be scary to meet you guys while I'm playing my kid character xD

Hope we meet in game soon!

After discussion with the LM team we have come to our decision on this group.

Your group comes off as fairly unique, and has a very interesting premise, it is our hope that a few things happen moving forward. Firstly, the use of your serums should be fairly rare; something like these can be seen as very unrealistic if used improperly. We expect their effects to fall under the realm of realism, and should issues arise in the future it could involve the revisiting of this group by the LM team.

We also want to make it very clear that no one should have these serums forced on them, and that their use follows a good amount of RP. We hope you use your best judgement with them moving forward and we will be keeping a close eye on this group because of it.

That all being said, we are interested in seeing this group forward; thus we have chosen to approve this group. We hope this group creates some very interesting RP, and we wish it the best of luck moving forward.

/Approved

Congratulations guys!

Congratulations guys

Congrats on getting accepted boys.

Pet will be very happy

<3 to everyone for the congrats and to the LM team for dealing with Dio and KingWill hounding you to look over it.