PathFinder007

S1: RDM/Bad RP at Northwest Airfield - 29-07-2016, 14:00

Server and location: S1 North west airfield in the fire station 

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 09:00

Your in game name: Trevor Scott

Names of allies involved: non 

Name of suspect/s: Logs will show 

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): (this was the last few minutes of gameplay before my death will upload more if needed but as my internet is Verry slow... I hope this will do.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVSyYi_SFFg

I run out of the first hanger on the airfield to find a group of people taking someone hostage while i run out i reload my gun which makes them think i was pointing it towards them but in fact i was not i was just simply reloading it ... After they see me reload my gun they tell me to get down on the ground a few seconds later they get shot at from somebody else...I followed all they commands i did not try and escape or anything i went nicely into the fire station. They then interrogate me and ask questions. I replied to those questions yes i do have 'boys' (friends) but they are not around and i have no idea who the guy you taking hostage is or who shot you, i aswell said i am with the kingdom my boys while be here NOT to harm you but to protect me(Affiliated with the kingdom) ... I repeatedly said i do not know who is shooting you and i am not with them! After talking they handcuff me and take my gear a few minutes later the guy that they initially took hostage takes out a pistol and kills two of them the third guys kills him and after thinking for a few seconds kills me too... I complied to all their demands as told so, my hands was aswell behind my back tied up when he shot me !

Ragnar Jarnstal (the other hostage) POV

(edit)I had also met James Sampson by the hangars Prior to the below and we had a quick friendly discussion about scavenging and what Ragnar was looking for specifically. He was going up to the tents on the northern part of the airfield after that so I do not really know what he has to do with this report.

I was scavenging the airfield filling up an order for a customer when I saw a guy chased by zombies into the firestation he killed the zombie and the guy was friendly and asked for food. I had a can of sardines on me and thought, hey I dont need it and being the friendly guy I am I gave it to him. (this is just outside the fire station)

Then boom out of nowhere we get ambushed by 2 other guys who yells hands up etc (proper initiation) and I comply, then i notice the guy that initially asked for food is part of their group and this was planned. They tell me to drop my weapons (naming them specifically.)

At this point Trevor Scott comes out of the hangar closest to the firestation, reloading his weapon just as he describes. They initiate on him and he complies as quick as he can. they start asking us about friends etc and shots are fired towards them from seemingly nowhere. I see one guy running out of the foresty part just north of the fire station, one of the hostage takers shoot him down and we move in to the fire station at their command.

some z's get in and they take em down while they order me to close the door. I do so.

they tell the other guy to drop his weapons and I can see one of the group instantly starts smashing it on the ground.

After a while I notice I still have my glock with me and loaded. I take a position behind the 3 and try to take em down. I take two down and number 3 shoots me. Up until this point Trevor Scott has done nothing but following orders from the hostage takers. And we established several times that Me and Trevor Scott were not affiliated or part of the same group.

Connection Logs:

13:01:37 | Player Kenny Shnoopy is connected 
13:01:37 | Player Ragnar Jarnstal is connected 
13:01:37 | Player Bob Kennedy is connected
13:01:38 | Player James Simpson is connected 
13:01:41 | Player Louie Evans is connected 
13:06:49 | Player Trevor Scott is connected

Chat Logs:

13:04:20 | Chat(James Simpson): //was that just a server restart
13:04:28 | Chat(Ragnar Jarnstal): //yeah, around same time everyday

Hit Logs:

[spoiler=Kenny Shnoopy]

13:18:31 | Ragnar Jarnstal SHOT Kenny Shnoopy by Glock19 into RightLeg.
13:18:31 | Kenny Shnoopy STATUS S::500 B::4500 H::4765 HP::0.
13:18:31 | Kenny Shnoopy STATUS S::1000 B::4000 H::4565 HP::0.
13:18:31 | Kenny Shnoopy STATUS S::1500 B::3500 H::4365 HP::0.
13:18:31 | Ragnar Jarnstal SHOT Kenny Shnoopy by Glock19 into RightArm.
13:18:31 | Kenny Shnoopy STATUS S::4500 B::500 H::3165 HP::0.
13:18:31 | Kenny Shnoopy STATUS S::5000 B::0 H::2965 HP::0.
13:18:31 | Kenny Shnoopy STATUS S::5500 B::-500 H::2765 HP::0.

[spoiler=Bob Kennedy]

13:18:32 | Ragnar Jarnstal SHOT Bob Kennedy by Glock19 into head.
13:18:32 | Bob Kennedy STATUS S::23293 B::4000 H::4570 HP::0.
13:18:32 | Bob Kennedy has fallen into unconsciousness. HARD HIT Total S::36419.9
13:18:32 | Ragnar Jarnstal SHOT Bob Kennedy by Glock19 into head.
13:18:32 | Bob Kennedy STATUS S::36419.9 B::3500 H::4370 HP::0.
13:18:32 | Ragnar Jarnstal SHOT Bob Kennedy by Glock19 into RightArm.
13:18:32 | Bob Kennedy STATUS S::36919.9 B::3000 H::4170 HP::0.
13:18:33 | Bob Kennedy STARTS BLEEDING.
13:19:11 | Bob Kennedy STOPS BLEEDING.

[spoiler=Ragnar Jarnstal]

13:18:33 | Louie Evans SHOT Ragnar Jarnstal by M4A1 into RightArm.
13:18:33 | Ragnar Jarnstal STATUS S::1500 B::2511.19 H::4169 HP::0.
13:18:33 | Louie Evans SHOT Ragnar Jarnstal by M4A1 into RightArm.
13:18:33 | Ragnar Jarnstal STATUS S::5000 B::-988.814 H::2769 HP::0.

[spoiler=Trevor Scott]

13:18:43 | Player Trevor Scott has fallen into unconsciousness.
13:18:43 | Trevor Scott has fallen into unconsciousness. HARD HIT Total S::11822
13:18:43 | Louie Evans SHOT Trevor Scott by M4A1 into head.
13:18:43 | Trevor Scott STATUS S::11822 B::4500 H::4780 HP::0.
13:18:43 | Trevor Scott has fallen into unconsciousness. HARD HIT Total S::16401.6
13:18:43 | Louie Evans SHOT Trevor Scott by M4A1 into head.
13:18:43 | Trevor Scott STATUS S::16401.6 B::4000 H::4580 HP::0.

Kill Logs:

13:18:31 | Player Kenny Shnoopy has been killed by player Ragnar Jarnstal
13:18:33 | Player Ragnar Jarnstal has been killed by player Louie Evans
13:18:43 | Player Trevor Scott has been killed by player Louie Evans

Disconnect Logs:

13:19:15 | Player Trevor Scott has been disconnected
13:29:46 | Player James Simpson has been disconnected
13:59:00 | Player Ragnar Jarnstal has been disconnected
14:33:20 | Player Bob Kennedy has been disconnected
14:33:23 | Player Kenny Shnoopy has been disconnected
14:33:33 | Player Louie Evans has been disconnected

Calling Kenny Shnoopy, James Sampson, Louie Evans, and Bob Kennedy into this report.

James Sampson and Louie Evans will be temp banned due to multiple reports awaiting their POVs.

Kenny Shnoopy will be temp banned due to no response, despite being on the forums.

Kenny Shnoopy will be temp banned due to no response, despite being on the forums.

Hello, I have replied, I was on the forums but at the time I was being taken hostage by a group so I had to role play the situation in order to avoid another report. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Hello, I didn't have a POV of the incident as Ragnard instantly shot me in the head so I wasn't able to see my friend kill the other person. Sorry.

Hello. I didn't see what happened as i was unconscious at the time of the incident as the Hit logs will prove. Therefore I am unable to provide a POV report. Sorry for the late response, I didn't see this message until this morning.

I am sorry about this whole situation i am new to dayzrp as this was my first day on dayzrp and i did not know that this counted as rdm, i accept my mistake and will take the punishment i have no argument for this i will re read the rules and make sure this does not happen again. I am very sorry for my mistake. Me (Louie Evans) Kenny Shnoopy and Bob Kennedy was at north west air field at the fire station we saw a guy that looked like he had alot of gear so we held him up (Ragnar Jarnstal) and another player came around the hanger closest to the fire station with a gun pointed at us so we shout at him to get on the ground or be shot, this was Trevor Scott we tied him up and got shot at instantly, we moved into the fire station and bandaged, we did not know that Ragnar still had a fire arm and he shot Kenny dead and Bob unconscious so i shot Ragnar as you can see in the video and i then was so worried i shot Trevor i will apologize one last time for my mistake i promise to re read the rules and will try my best to not be on the forums in this sort of manner. (PS) i will not be able to go on the forums for at least 2-3 days as i will not be home so if i do not reply or answer anything that will be why.

-Louie Evans

-

Temp ban removed.

-

Temp ban removed.

Please keep an eye on both reports, in the event we have any further questions.

To the GameMaster

Iv met these people in game again and they seem like good people they RP is decent, I believe that Khoas made an honest mistake for his first day...If possible can you reduce his punishment i know he broke the rules but i will take the initiative to play along side these people if they wish me too and teach them the ropes to insure that this doesn't happen again...I know for the newcomers to get white listed can be a little difficult so maybe you can only temp ban him and give him a warning .. I know this is not my decision to make and sorry for it if i offered some people by suggesting this but i will say it again I'll become they little mentor for a short while so they don't make these mistakes again... Just offering my help to the newcomers :D

-

Are you requesting the report to be closed? Otherwise, we will proceed with the report as normal.

-

Are you requesting the report to be closed? Otherwise, we will proceed with the report as normal.

If it is possible you can close my report when he comes back i will have a chat to him and play with him for a little while to make sure that they won't do this again... Sorry for wasting your guys time with this report but i do believe he made a mistake and should get a second chance

We are glad that the OP is happy and willing to talk this out with the accused in this report, we highly recommend to him that you actually take this man's advice and listen to what he has to say about this situation.

You are not by any means wasting our time by making this report, you have your full right to post reports if you feel that there was a rule broken, and you have just as much right to close it and talk it out with this person.

Closing