Server time (UTC): 2019-11-17, 18:41
Sign in to follow this  
Jbrewitz

Back in Gorka... [Open Freq.]

*Ragnar lets out a big sigh as he begins his transmission, his tone is that of a man who has lost all hope*

It's Ragnar here to anyone whom it may concern. I just made it back to Gorka and everything is gone.  

I have lost everything once again.

I will be staying here in Gorka to look for clues where everyone might have gone as I have no other place to go.

To the people I have unfinished business with, do not worry I will see to it as soon as I have found a new place to set up shop and if no word from me soon, assume the worst.

And to any Outrun member who hears this, I will be forever in your debt if you come for me. 

*transmission ends*

*picks up his radio and hits the transmission key*

Hey Ragnor its me James. i dont know where any of them have gone but i heard of this trader town at a place called visnoye im on my way down there as we speak ill wait there for a bit for you if you decide to come.

*James lets go of the transmitter and continues on his lonely journey*

*Sitting at the old outrun camp in Gorka Ragnar picks up his radio and begins transmission*

Hey James, glad to hear theres still another friendly soul out there.

I am holding fort here at the moment but please do report back how Vishnoye turns out. I still feel like there is something here I am missing.

Stay safe.

*Transmission ends*

Static fills the channel as a muffled voice can be heard. It's female.

"Stay there. I know where they went. I'll take you."

*Ragnar picks up his Radio as he sits by the fire.*

I am not certain yet, I do not remember these people but I believe I might have found the "new" camp. I am waiting here until I see a friendly face.

Keeping to myself for the moment. They are fighting so I am hiding. Someone just threatened to burn down this "new" camp. I do not know who these people are.

Thank you whomever it was who offered me help.

*Breaks up into Static*

*Picks up radio and talks in a low voice*

They are going to behead someone it seems. I do not feel safe in this "new" camp either.

*Transmission breaks up*

*The girl's voice comes back on. Her voice is covered in static. She must be using an older radio. In the background, shouting men can be heard. *

Same. I'm going to go look for apples while they fight.

*Ragnars voice can be heard through the static*

Apple-picking at this hour? You must have the eyesight of an eagle.

I myself cant even determine which tree's are apple-trees in this darkness.

I just hope they stop fighting soon *Static*

Sign in to follow this