Server time (UTC): 2019-11-20, 18:07
Sign in to follow this  
Roland

[OOC] DayZRP photo session

DayZRP will be switching to a new website soon and I'm working together with Entity and EchoZeero on some layouts and design. We will need some graphics for the site as well.

I want to organize a photo session with the community so that we can take some QHD quality screenshots for later use in graphics, backgrounds etc. We can do the solo photos ourselves, but we also need some footage of the "community feel" and for that we need a lot of players.

So, I'm planning to reserve Server 4 this weekend for a community photo session. This will be an OOC event purely for screenshot taking, we want to gather a full server in one spot and take some pictures. Obviously no hostilities will be allowed during the event. You are welcome to take your own screenshot and contribute of course, please make sure to take screenshots in max graphic details and as high resolution as possible.

So, if you and your buddies want to be pictured on some of the DayZRP assets, bring out your best looking gear and join us!

The place and exact time are still to be decided. We are still scouting for good photo locations.

Let us know by replying in this thread if you are interested, so we know how many people we can get.

Reporting in.

can we like submit pictures of our face and photoshop it onto the character? Cause that'll be fucking hilarious

I'm interested :D

can we like submit pictures of our face and photoshop it onto the character? Cause that'll be fucking hilarious

I'm up for it

That's a pretty cool idea, but I'm worried a lot of people will worry about their privacy. If many are up for it, I don't see why not though :)

Sounds great! I am in for it ;)

Great idea Rolle!

Sounds fun, if the times are good if US and theres space, I'll be there!

I'd be happy to participate depending on the time.

Great idea! I'll be there :)

Sounds fun, if the times are good if US and theres space, I'll be there!

Same here.

If it works with US time I'm in

Depending on the time id be willing to jump on to give you a extra body roland.

Il even get my character to grab a wash down prud before attending to look sparkling clean. Cant ask for more than that

Guest Roach

Reporting for duty sir!

But Rolando I am already on the website, why replace perfection? Can't we just reuse this pristine picture of the biggest savage to ever roam the lands, Carlos Martinez!

XsSxWUn.png

I'm all in. *Pushes all his chips to the center of the table*

As four time winner of screenshot of the week... ;)

I'm up for it, depending on time and date.

Should be good fun.

Would've happily taken part but i'm away this weekend :( best of luck guys and girls.

I'll be around.

Let's do it!

Aye, *Puts on his best gear he has been collecting for no reason* I'M COMING BABY.

Sign in to follow this