Server time (UTC): 2019-06-24, 22:41
Sign in to follow this  

Weird Planetside 2 Encounter

Backstory: 

''So long story short, having a bit of banter in planetside 2, this guy gets a little bit offended that I used the phrase ''Autist''. After some hilarious in game death threats and telling me about his wonderful life I give him my steam so he can call me. 

Upon calling me I am fully exposed to the hilarity of this guy. First of all his wife is constantly screaming in the background and is most of the time inaudible. Secondly he tells me that he would kill me / skin me in real life but he wants to be nice to me. Thirdly he tells me that his mind can connect to AI and that he isn't human and that Aspergers people are ''higher life forms''. 

Last but least he leaves me with the lovely message I recorded.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well yeah, what can I say? Don't use the phrase autist as banter among your squad mates on planetside2 around this guy unless you want to be skinned alive, curbed stomped by his wife, or want the higher AI life forms going after you, what a fucking nutcase :D

Ah, PlanetSide 2... what a magical place... I've had my fair share of encounters, like this guy who randomly picked me out, out of 3 platoons and decided to talk smack via whispers, but then suddenly became incredibly civil and respectful after eating my bullets. What a delight. Also it's always fun to shout at that random Vanu infiltrator that's in every TRvNC fight. :D

LOYALTY UNTIL DEATH!!!!!!111!11!1!11!!oneon1oneone

ZDhXNgM.jpg

Angry nerds, always make the best entertainment :P

Maybe he has an autistic child? Maybe it's something that offends him for personal reasons? You don't really know why that man is so annoyed by your banter.

I don't find this hilarious at all.

Sorry to rustle your jimmies M9!

Nice edit.

No jimmies russled. Consider me a SJW, as you said, if you want.

Mate, this is a bit of off topic fun, please chill your beans, it's getting boring

Mate, this is a bit of off topic fun, please chill your beans, it's getting boring

Oh I'm sorry, am I not allowed to post my opinion in your thread maybe?

To be honest it seems like your attacking me here. I simply posted a few questions directly related to your topic, and gave my opinion. You then call me a "SJW" and immediately edit your post.

Now you're essentially telling me to fuck off.

Don't post if you don't want people to reply. Simple.

I just don't see your reasoning, opinion is welcome, but it's all a bit of banter shared in fun, no point creating drama over it :P

I have a question in regards to who the angry nerd providing entertainment is?

From what I saw and heard in the out of context video you have provided, I’m guessing as a form of venting and reducing your frustration the only person who was actually rattled by or insulting anyone was you. I even heard the man use the words “call anyone of my kind” and “genuine advice out of respect”.

I’m going to have to agree with Entity and say that you don’t know why he was triggered by it. I think it’s not cool to make fun of someone, especially when you take things out of context and don’t give the guy the benefit of presenting his side of the story. It’s immature and hateful. Further on calling someone a SJW for expressing his or her opinion is not fair.

Honestly, I think Entity brings up very valid points. I do not believe he is attempting to stir up and form of drama, whatsoever.

He is quite literally, sharing his opinion in a civil manner, as stated. Whether you turn that opinion into drama - is on you.

To be fair, I've never liked it when people chuck around "insults" such as 'autist'. I do not get #Triggered by it, nor do my Jimmies get all rustled up - nonetheless, to me, it displays severe amount of ignorance towards the term.

Yeah this thread has no purpose, not even in off topic. Nothing good will come out of it, like we all can see.

Closed.