Server time: 2017-10-17, 04:09
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
GiddysGames

To all groups out there!

GiddysGames    0

*Jordan pressing a wet cloth against his wounds uses what little strength he has and clicks the radio on*

"Its been 3 days since i woke up, i'm finding out that Chernarus is a punishing place. I've had to do things i never thought i would. I've been pushed to a limit i never knew i had. I have fought, i have bled, and i have killed. I don't know how much longer i can live like this... Alone. 

*Lets out groans of pain*

If anyone is receiving this... If there is safety, civilisation or even just a group of people who would put the lives of thee people around them before their own. Then please, i need your help. I came here to find my sister the longer im here the more unlikely i feel that i will. 

What i offer is simple, i will do whatever it takes, whatever I HAVE TO DO, YOU NEED SOMETHING DONE I WILL DO IT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO TRUST TO WATCH YOUR BACK I WILL DO IT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO HELP YOU TAKE REVENGE ON SOMEONE... I...WILL...DO IT! 

All i ask in return is that you treat me as one of you, and when the time comes you help me get my sister back... all i want is to have her back.

So please, if you're recieving this I NEED YOUR HELP!"

*Stands up enraged and motivated. 10 walkers coming right for him... loads weapon, opens fire Rdio clicks off*

* He sighs and reaches for his radio, he blows off any dust and holds down the transmission button *

... This is going to be tough but i would offer you refuge at my groups camp. Only issue is that my men may not appreciate bringing a stranger in even if you have good intentions. All i can offer is advice so listen carefully.

* He clears his throat *

Stay away from the north or at least the air strip and any surrounding cities. These will just lead to you coming into more trouble, these towns are where "bandits" hang around.

Good luck friend, sorry it had to come to this ...

* He sighs once more before static overtakes the frequency *

Castiel    1124

"Your sister is likely dead. I suggest you familiarise yourself with the new world and stop living on false hope." 

GiddysGames    0

*Jordan runs into a building slamming the door shut 10 walkers on the other side more surrounding the building realising he doesnt have enough bullets to get out he clicks on the radio heavily breathing the sound of walkers almost eclipsing his voice* 

"PLEASE you are my last hope, anything i must do to prove my self to show my loyalties i will do but please... 

*tears roll down his face from the thought of not surviving to find his sister* 

not like this... i know how the world is now, i know what decisions people have to make... 

*his tears turn to motivation* 

but we can still choose... we can still choose our humanity. And if we dont, then what are we surviving for...

So im asking you... to make a leap of faith, to show this new world and the bandits in it that you are still human. And maybe together we can survive this plague and see to it that this virus will not turn us all into bandits, that we can still do good but also that we can survive no matter what!

*drops his ammoless weapon and pulls out his knife*

i need you man, you and your group any trials tests or tributes i must make i can do i will prove my worth... all i am asking is for a chance... a chance to help you and to find my sister before it is too late" 

it wont be long now before they get in so if this is my last transmission ask yourself can you live with yourself knowing that you could have done something"

*The door breaks open, radio clicks off*

Skinner    496

"Its been 3 days since i woke up, i'm finding out that Chernarus is a punishing place. I've had to do things i never thought i would. I've been pushed to a limit i never knew i had. I have fought, i have bled, and i have killed. I don't know how much longer i can live like this... Alone. 

*Dr. West chimes in*

It's been 3 days since you woke up? Woke up from what? By my count, this infection has been out of control for over 650 days. How about you cut the shit and end the lies, if you're looking to lure gullible survivors to you so you can rob them, you'll have to do better than that. Those of us who are still alive are too clever for that garbage.

*Rolls eyes and puts radio away*

GiddysGames    0

*Dr. West chimes in*

It's been 3 days since you woke up? Woke up from what? By my count, this infection has been out of control for over 650 days. How about you cut the shit and end the lies, if you're looking to lure gullible survivors to you so you can rob them, you'll have to do better than that. Those of us who are still alive are too clever for that garbage.

*Rolls eyes and puts radio away*

*Jordan looks at his radio confused then clicks it on* 

"I arrived in chernarus with the UN teams not long after the entire UN team i came with had been wiped out i was captured by bandits i almost escaped when there was an explosion... 3 days ago i woke up i have no intention of luring anyone as that would be counter productive to my overall goal of finding my sister... 

The fact that this is what you thought just shows how far gone some people really are...

Most likely the explosion sent me into a coma... i dont know what else to tell you...

*Dissapointed Jordan clicks the radio off*

* He sighs and reaches for his radio, he blows off any dust and holds down the transmission button *

... This is going to be tough but i would offer you refuge at my groups camp. Only issue is that my men may not appreciate bringing a stranger in even if you have good intentions. All i can offer is advice so listen carefully.

* He clears his throat *

Stay away from the north or at least the air strip and any surrounding cities. These will just lead to you coming into more trouble, these towns are where "bandits" hang around.

Good luck friend, sorry it had to come to this ...

* He sighs once more before static overtakes the frequency *

*Jordan runs into a building slamming the door shut 10 walkers on the other side more surrounding the building realising he doesnt have enough bullets to get out he clicks on the radio heavily breathing the sound of walkers almost eclipsing his voice* 

"PLEASE you are my last hope, anything i must do to prove my self to show my loyalties i will do but please... 

*tears roll down his face from the thought of not surviving to find his sister* 

not like this... i know how the world is now, i know what decisions people have to make... 

*his tears turn to motivation* 

but we can still choose... we can still choose our humanity. And if we dont, then what are we surviving for...

So im asking you... to make a leap of faith, to show this new world and the bandits in it that you are still human. And maybe together we can survive this plague and see to it that this virus will not turn us all into bandits, that we can still do good but also that we can survive no matter what!

*drops his ammoless weapon and pulls out his knife*

i need you man, you and your group any trials tests or tributes i must make i can do i will prove my worth... all i am asking is for a chance... a chance to help you and to find my sister before it is too late" 

it wont be long now before they get in so if this is my last transmission ask yourself can you live with yourself knowing that you could have done something"

*The door breaks open, radio clicks off*

Xero3451    0

"..Arriving with the UN? Oh boy you've just pissed off a lotta people with that statement alone....My advice? Dig ya self a hole and hide in it, cause people are gonna be gunnin' for your head now pal, as for a safe place? Ain't one, Even less people worth trustin'...Sorry to tell ya but take everyone's trust with a grain of sand and be ready to stab 'em in the back at a moments notice because they'll sure as hell do the same to you.  Oh one more thing, that's a pretty shitty lure you gotta try harder than that palio."

GiddysGames    0

"..Arriving with the UN? Oh boy you've just pissed off a lotta people with that statement alone....My advice? Dig ya self a hole and hide in it, cause people are gonna be gunnin' for your head now pal, as for a safe place? Ain't one, Even less people worth trustin'...Sorry to tell ya but take everyone's trust with a grain of sand and be ready to stab 'em in the back at a moments notice because they'll sure as hell do the same to you.  Oh one more thing, that's a pretty shitty lure you gotta try harder than that palio."

"Yes i arrived with the UN as they were the only ones actually coming into chernarus which is where i needed to get to as thats where my sister was so i bribed a UN official to get me on the ship manifest as for what you say about trusting people... i have no choice as if i dont i most likely wont survive so it doesnt matter either way"

Skinner    496

*chuckles*

Get a load of this guy, he just woke up from a coma that lasted like two years. Lucky son of a bitch must have had little fairies dropping water into his mouth and feeding him berries. I'm sorry if I don't believe your... story. I'm sorry your sister died. Good luck.

*Tunes out*

Alex Vivian    189

*Shakes his head in disbelief and presses the PTT*

Hate to break it to ya pal, your story doesn't check out... It's not like you were in a hospital, on life support for two years after all this shit happened. I suggest you stop with the charade, pick yourself up and do something with the little life you've got left before somebody takes it from you. 

Three days eh? And I'm the fuckin' tooth fairy...

*Releases the button and tosses the radio aside*

Sign in to follow this