Server time: 2017-08-22, 05:38

Sign in to follow this  
Raptor

Can't Stop [Open Frequency]

Raptor    159

*Kendrick looks at the body in front of him for a bit before reaching over to grab his radio from his backpack. Without taking his eyes off the body, he holds down the transmit button."

"Who are we? Just vessels for our souls? Are we God's instruments? It doesn't matter because I can't stop..... I can't..... stop. I was worried in the wake of this mess that eventually, my overall stability would falter. Something would happen......and it did."

*There's a short pause before Kendrick continues.*

"I ended a life about a month ago. Some poor fuck that thought he could get away with holding me up. That was the first human life I ever took. Ever since then, I've felt the hunger grow. The need to take more life. I have tried hiding it from my friends, but I feel it is futile to continue to do so further. If any of you here this, please be aware of this. Every day I feel myself slipping further and further. How far will I fall? The hunger grows..... it continues to grow. 

I don't what to do. I don't want to kill, but it's like an addiction. When the hunger tells me to hunt, I do it. I pray that the Lord will forgive me for the things I have done and will continue to do. Humans are such fragile things, both physically and mentally."

*The body starts to move and Kendrick pulls out his knife.*

"Remember that Chernarus, and be safe out there."

*A second, panicked voice is heard.*

"No, please! I'm sorry jus-"

*The transmission ends and the channel goes to static*

GiddysGames    0

Blood running down his face Jordan picks up his radio soaking it in blood, he struggles for a minute to turn the dial to the correct frequency as the blood made it slippy he eventually clicks it on and begins talking in an emotionless whispery voice*

"The longer im out here alone, the more i come to realise... 

*crushing his tongue between his teeth and grinning*

that the things i used to do for survival... *pauses*  are now things i find my self needing to do in order to stay sane

*growling walkers can be heard getting closer Jordan Chuckles *

Everyday there is only one thing that keeps me going.. and its the thought of waking up and covering myself in blood from a fresh kill...

*Jordan picks up the already blood covered bat from the ground, laughing he puts 2 walkers down and continues to beat the dead corpse until the blood drips from his chin... keeps going, keeps laughing...*

AHAHAHAH AHHH HA HA HA HAAAAAAA!"

*picks up the radio heavily breathing, radio clicks off*

*As Zeke searches from house to house, trying to find syringes and something to charge his MP3 with he overhears the voices on his radio, cringing he presses down on the PTT*

"...Jesus, it's fine to have your weird murder fetishes, just keep that shit off the airwaves cause it'll be paintin' a target on your back for all the skewed viewed people who go 'round callin' 'emselves the good guys, y'know?"

*Faint humming is heard moments before the transmission stops*

Pinkerton    40

Acer lets smoke flow from his nostrils as he takes a puff from his cigarette. Hearing Kendrick's words, a frown appears on his dirtied face. He lifts the radio from his bag strap to his lips and begins to transmit in his usual tone, but some amount of anger can be heard if payed any attention.

"Brother. . . ."

A breath is heard as he lets smoke billow from his pallid lips

"We need to talk . . . ."

He lets go of the PTT button and lets his hand fall limply to his lap, he rubs his eyes with the same hand from which a lit cigarette would hang between his callused fingers. He mutters to himself in a breathless murmur as he places his head on his hand.

"Not another one. . . ."

Raptor    159

*Hearing Acer's voice on the radio, Kendrick takes his own radio out to respond.*

"There's nothing to talk about Acer, there's no stopping what happens next. The only thing I can do now is suppress it when I'm with the rest of the group. Even then, how long can I keep that up?"

*Kendrick tucks is radio away and pulls out his knife to make a fresh tally mark on his arm.*

Mercy    502

Xela picks up her radio with a raised brow, her thick French accent comes through.

"Seems like I 'ave missed a lot. Monsoir Carmine you will have to update me on everything, and I also need to talk to mon amour Tyler. I 'ear things on radio that does not make me 'appy. I will see you all soon Brave men. I also need to speak to 'ope.."

She packs her radio into her side cargo pant leg pocket looking over Grishino from the church with a sigh to herself.

*Your radio buzzes, he replies to Kendrick first.*

"Kendrick brother, that's a path you don't wanna stray down, coming from a man who has gone down that very path, it's not a good one. Do not make me keep you locked away to help your mental state return to normal, I love you Kendrick as a brother, and friend, you've had my back since the get go, and I will not let this darkness inside you take control, we need to talk, Acer is right."

*He addresses Xela.*

"I'm sure you have heard things Xela, and I am more then willing to talk about said things, a lot has gone on, Hell I thought you had left a long time ago, honestly, it may have been for the better. Things have happened, I'm becoming the man I once was, and as much as it frightens me, the way things are going, that bad side is going to come out more and more each day, I'll talk to you tonight, at the moment I'm tracking a contract on a thief, he stole from the wrong people and he is to be brought in."

*You hear gunshots as the radio cuts to static.*

Mercy    502

-snippity snip snip-

Xela softly sighs to herself, her radio in her hand as she nods a little replying to Tyler.

"Oui mon amour, I thought you'd of been 'appy to hear someone you're engaged to on the radio. I guess w'ong. You know I be 'ear for you when you scare yourself. See you tonight amour..."

She sounded slightly disheartened but gets over it quickly. Looking in her backpack looking at a small viles of Depo-Provera. 

Raptor    159

*The radio flicks on and you hear Kendrick's voice say 4 short sentences.*

"You may have removed the letters. But you will never remove the word. I will never be your enemy. Remember that."

*The radio goes to static*

Alexi    9

*Alex grips the PTT button of his radio tightly, as he begins to speak.*

"Ah, another frequency full of crazy fuckers..."

*Alex continues to hold in the PTT button, as he cracks open a slightly lukewarm beer.*

"The best Friday night entertainment I can get these days."

*Alex releases the PTT button and lays back in his deck chair, crossing his legs and sipping on his warm beer.*

Mercy    502

Xela tunes into the frequency (if she got the numbers right; which she did) to speak to Kendrick.

"Mercer, we need to talk. One to one. No one else, I just want to 'elp, everyone is upset and I know you do not want zhis either. Tell me where you want to meet Monsoir, I know you do not want this outcome. Neither do I."

She awaits a response from Kendrick.

Xela tunes into the frequency (if she got the numbers right; which she did) to speak to Kendrick.

"Mercer, we need to talk. One to one. No one else, I just want to 'elp, everyone is upset and I know you do not want zhis either. Tell me where you want to meet Monsoir, I know you do not want this outcome. Neither do I."

She awaits a response from Kendrick.

*Cowboy listens to his wife speak, remaining quiet*

"Xela sweetheart, I dunno if that's such a good idea, he's not the Mercer we once knew.......  I dunno if he ever will be......"

*His voice trails off as he tosses the radio onto the bed beside him in Xela and his house, "Dammit Mercer.......  Just come home......"*

Mercy    502

"Xela sweetheart, I dunno if that's such a good idea, he's not the Mercer we once knew.......  I dunno if he ever will be......"

*His voice trails off as he tosses the radio onto the bed beside him in Xela and his house, "Dammit Mercer.......  Just come home......"*

She sighs, overhearing her husband's concern and replies in a soft tone.

"Amour, 'e is going through troubles. Family have troubles. You don't just abandon them without trying and knowing you have done everything you can. I believe there 'asn't been enough ''elp for 'im. 'e needs 'elp. I want to know why, I want to 'elp. I'm not afraid to say that. Fear feeds 'unger."

She rubs her facial cheek a little with thought before ending her transmission.

"Trust me amour."

She sighs, overhearing her husband's concern and replies in a soft tone.

"Amour, 'e is going through troubles. Family have troubles. You don't just abandon them without trying and knowing you have done everything you can. I believe there 'asn't been enough help for him. 'e needs 'elp. I want to know why, I want to 'elp. I'm not afraid to say that. Fear feeds 'unger."

She rubs her facial cheek a little with thought before ending her transmission.

"Trust me amour."

*He sighs lightly, looking at the X on his finger and the ring with it, knowing what it means to be a husband*

"I do trust you Xela, and I love you........  Look if you feel this is what you must do, just be careful, please........  I can't imagine losing you.........  Not now......"

*His voice is cracking a bit, he looks at Acer, "This has to stop brother........  All of it....  We need to bring him back, he wouldn't abandon us......"*

Raptor    159

*The radio flickers on and you hear Kendrick's voice mixed with static. He sounds distressed*

"Cowboy, Xela. I will see you at home soon. The hunger has been sated for now, but I fear it will tell me to hunt again soon. I killed. Again. But something is... different. I felt something. I don't know what, but it wasn't normal for me. I'll tell you when we see each other."

*The radio goes silent."

Keira    1045

Taylor speaks loudly into her radio,

"Kendrick... just stay safe and find your way home soon."

She'd release the button and sit quietly in the pub.

Raptor    159

Taylor speaks loudly into her radio,

"Kendrick... just stay safe and find your way home soon."

She'd release the button and sit quietly in the pub.

*The radio crackles on and Kendrick is heard once more. He sounds surprised*

"Taylor? Is that you? Where are you?"

*The radio goes silent as Kendrick waits for a response*