Server time: 2017-10-21, 15:51
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
SnakeyDakey

Suh Dude

SnakeyDakey    0

Suh Dude,

My name is Jelle (Pronounced: Jelly), I'm from the Netherlands, and I have a degree in electrical engineering.

I've been in the roleplaying business for quite a while now, I started off roleplaying on GTA San Andreas Multiplayer Mods, Then Garry's Mod, Arma 3, And so on..

All of these Roleplaying Servers have been Serious RP, And Type-Only. (Except for A3L)

I'm excited to be playing on DayZRP, And I hope to be seeing you all (Or most of you) in the server(s)!

MapleMooses    0

Jelle, cute :D

I was apart of A3L too, the RP here is such a big change, in the best way.

You'll enjoy it. Welcome!

Charlo    0

Welcome to DayZRP, if you need any help get in touch with a community helper, like myself.

Dishes    159

Jelle? Thats pretty adorable! ^-^ Welcome.

Yoshi    61

Suh Dude,

My name is Jelle (Pronounced: Jelly), I'm from the Netherlands, and I have a degree in electrical engineering.

I've been in the roleplaying business for quite a while now, I started off roleplaying on GTA San Andreas Multiplayer Mods, Then Garry's Mod, Arma 3, And so on..

All of these Roleplaying Servers have been Serious RP, And Type-Only. (Except for A3L)

I'm excited to be playing on DayZRP, And I hope to be seeing you all (Or most of you) in the server(s)!

I'm an electrician certified by the department of energy to work on nuclear power plants here. PLEASE tell me you plan on roleplaying an electrician so we can nerd out together! <3

SnakeyDakey    0

I'm an electrician certified by the department of energy to work on nuclear power plants here. PLEASE tell me you plan on roleplaying an electrician so we can nerd out together! <3

When the electricity returns in the lore, Sure.

Hebi Kotei    348

I was part of A3L as well, hope you enjoy your stay here Jelle ;)

Yoshi    61

When the electricity returns in the lore, Sure.

Hm... Okay then. I suppose it'll have to wait. I love talking about the stuff in game. Especially when someone thinks they can restore the Green Mountain tower and such. It's always fun to own them on the impracticality of their objective.

Husky    0

Ahsuh dude *tips SnapBack and throws up a piece sign*

Piece bro \/