Server time: 2017-08-20, 02:25

Sign in to follow this  

My RP!

Not sure whether or not this is in the right place on the forums but i did a thread similar to this when Desolation was at it's pique. I'd just like to get feedback on my RP in general on SA.

Maybe i've been taken hostage and your torturing me or we were having a regular old conversation. I'd especially like to see the Clowns' feedback :P

Don't worry about being "harsh", i will only take feedback as a way to improve my RP for future scenarios.

Thank you guys!

P.S. I'm mainly talking about my current character Nikolai Vashkov but will also take feedback for past characters such as Sean Kelly.

If you're looking for feedback you could always record some videos and post them on the Media thread!

I haven't run into you just yet (I don't think.......) but someone who seems to care so much about giving others a good experience is a +1 in my books.

xIO_VAPEG0D_OIx    750

Gonna be honest here I'm not trying to bash your idea but does it really need an entirely new thread on the forums?

If you're looking for feedback you could always record some videos and post them on the Media thread!

I haven't run into you just yet (I don't think.......) but someone who seems to care so much about giving others a good experience is a +1 in my books.

I would but my PC is a piece of poo :(

This makes me unable to record at this current moment but as soon as i can, i'll do just that! Thank you for the feedback!

Gonna be honest here I'm not trying to bash your idea but does it really need an entirely new thread on the forums?

Yeah, was thinking the same but i wasn't sure where else to put it :(

My bad!