Server time: 2017-08-20, 17:30

Sign in to follow this  
Dusty

To SOP [Open freq]

Dusty    1044

*Charlie pulls out his radio that looks like a banana and speaks into it*

[align=left]Dear, SOP or sons of peaches or whatever the fuck you are.

[align=left]You may think that just because we both work with the King, that we are supposed to just roll over and accept whatever shit you might throw our way. Well I can tell you right now that that is not how we operate. We will not just roll over and accept your attempts at shit talking. 

[align=left]Any further attempts at stirring anything up against us will be met with a swift and final reaction. You might think that you are protected, but you are not. You may think that you can 'wipe' us, but as has been shown the past couple of days, we both know that's not the truth either.

[align=left]If you wish to survive in this land you'll give up this little game that you're playing, and start acting like the pussies you are. If we ask something of you, you will provide it. If we demand that you leave, you'll leave with your tails tucked between your legs. If we tell you to jump, you will ask "how fucking high?"

[align=left]You do not want to start this shit. We have dealt with bigger and better forces than you. Numbers do not scare us. Threats do not scare us. Give up while you can, and you'll be able to continue breathing. 

[align=left]Any signs of resistance will be met with lead.

*Charlie slips his banana radio into his jacket pocket and lays back waiting patiently for a response*

*Imari picks up his radio and laughs*

Finally. Oh and nobody is going to help you fight us.... 

*He turns off his radio and continues with his hunt*

Melvin    84

Bzz..

This is Chan-

Oh fuck it with the official lingo,I know some of you guys for ages, even though we barely seen each other now that we each have our own things to do for the Kingdom ,with our own skillset.We both work for Joffrey because we know the things he can do if we are under the right guy and what he has done.

Arguments like this are just bound to fracture our alliance and show weakness to our enemies. On behalf of SOP firsthand, I apologise to you.

We do not need to bicker like this, my friends.  Let us talk this out proper, and ensure that no bad blood come out of this. Is that possible?

Click.

snip

We tried today but we have heard some disturbing things so we'll see what SOP actually say... Not people who are friends with them.

Melvin    84

I am not friends with SOP. Nor, under the King's law am I friends with you guys.

All official diplomats are required to be unbiased with every faction in the alliance, but you know on a different day under a different banner, I will gladly watch your back in a shootout.

Both of you are the Kingdom's finest guns, House Renegades known throughout the land for their no-shit taken attitude and SOP as an up and coming company that is shaping up nicely.

If it needs be to resolve this dispute, we may change this to a private frequency and we can begin conducting talks. 

Dusty    1044

*Pulls out radio and speaks into it*

They have made the first transgressions against us. We will not just allow that to happen. We will not allow people to show us disrespect and just get away with it. This was made clear from day one. 

Perhaps you should contact SOP and tell them to get their shit under control before they disappear. Any additional disrespect or threats by SOP in the future will not be ignored. It will be met with violence until they learn the error of their ways and show respect.

*Puts down his radio*

*Your radio buzzes.*

"Mr. Chang, bad blood has already started, they are attempting to claim our land of Lopotino, they are commencing a full fledged assault on us tonight, these SOP, or as we call them Special Operation Peckerheads, seem to be causing bad blood with a lot of the kings vassals, please tell me how these men being good word about the Kingdom? They are more focused on fighting within its ranks then fighting the opposing enemy threat, let em' come I say, they'll get out into their graves early I reckon'."

*The radio cuts off as Cowboy sits on his bed in Lopotino, preparing for the upcoming battle.*

Joffrey    718

*Pulls his radio out*

Yes Mr. Chang, do not mettle in the affairs of our brothers. It is not our place to call cease-fires unless it of a direct interest in the expansion of The Kingdom.

In this case, both of our brothers do not need aid, so.. we will sit back, and watch.

Melvin    84

Bzz..

I liked those people. Ah well, they will learn the errors of their ways. For my sake, don't go too harsh on them guys. Teach them a lesson, but don't eradicate them. I will not persist to interfere anymore.

Click.

*Speaks into the open comms*

This is the leader of SOP speaking, if you fucking peasants want to twiddle your dicks in your hands and fight with words then  I guess you have another thing coming. The harassment from House Renegade will soon cease to exist and will soon be long forgotten. By the time you hear this we will already be preparing to demolish you and feed your rotting corpses to Peaches. Good Luck you wretched beings.

*End Comms*

Peaches    26

*Peaches crawls around, rummaging about a heap of entrails...as he swore he heard the voices coming from the box again. A nearby radio is stuck transmitting, a strange flesh like cord wrapped around it* "M...mm..Mr. Clowny Mask..I ..h..hear the voices again"he says, faint sounds of meat being pushed around making it through the transmission. He lifts up the ballistic painted mask up to his face, speaking once more."P...peaches thinks Mr.JJ man should let peaches go home..he h..hurt peaches feelings Mr. Clowny Mask..pp peaches heard his f...friendd" He says, quickly turning back his head to alter his voice, as the mask begins to "speak" to him, "Indeed..peaches..we must return to kaba-" He quickly stops, noticing the radio finally. "Peaches, I belive there are people listening to us at this very moment." Peaches says, turning his head back whilst changing his voice once more. He is starting to remember the radio that galen left behind earlier. "M..Mr...clowny mask..peaches thinks it's the..bb..bad men..that made peaches leave...pp.eaces doesn't like the...p..peaches friends say they'll hurt them and bring meat for p..peaches" He says, changing his voice once more. "You must pay caution peaches, whoever is here listening must be those delightful specimen whom evicted you, therfore thethey must have power..you must not underestimateven th-" He says, quickly snapping back to his normal self as he locks his gaze on the piece of flesh wrapped around the radio..all that can be heard from the radio is a faint gnawing sound and subtle laughter ..the transmission soon ending as he finally unraveling the fleshy cord.

*Pulls the radio out of a dead corpse *

For those of you who don't know me...My name is Pathi and i am the uh...hmm under boss of the BrotherHood

*Drinks the last sip of Vodka*

I am a friend of Peaches and will personally join in the fight against these houses that shit talk the whole day on the radio...I will not command my men to join, for the ones that wish to join will stand up with me and stand next to SOP and eradicate these fools that think they can disrespect smaller groups that doesn't necessarily have the power or 'brains' as them. So if you don't want bloodshed... I want a formal apology from the ones that shit talk the whole day and in future if you wish to shit talk a group we can do this face to face, men to men and trust me there will be bloodshed even if it means taking a bullet!

* Tosses the radio next to the dead corpse *

Melvin    84

A loud sigh is heard before the radio is flung forcefully at the head of Misha.

A soft whimper is heard before the static fills up the radio waves again.

There is a soft pitter-patter as she crawls over to fix the radio once more.

*Jamal breaks out into a laughing fit before speaking*

Fuck me   my sides are hurting boys...Brotherhood...We killed  7+ of you at Tent city then took a further 6 of you hostage ay some barn..Oh and killed a few more of you in Stary..Shut the fuck up and get off the radio frequency you're rebels to the kingdom and lets say SOP asked for your help they would then turn into rebels themselves...

Oh and Mr SOP..We had your boy speaking yes sir no sir 3 fucking bags full sir when we told him about potential war with us.

You guys talked tough game against Cowboy and got fucked there too...Yall little game to us but shit I don't mind killing more people..

and this is my first and last message on the radio as I prefer action over talking. 

*Jamal picks up his M4 and slings it over his shoulder as he leans on the church wall.*

* Bzz....picks up radio *

Listen here little peasant the only time you killed our guys is when the higher ranks were not around...What you guys don't understand is every time one of our soldiers fall two of your guys join the rebellion...So you guys might win the battle now, but keep in mind this 'war' your king declared has just started... So for the few groups that is left choose your next words carefully and watch your backs you never know which soldiers / groups will turn when i give the command...& I love how you guys brag on your victories and forget about the days when we take 20of your guys out....so hide behind your fucken radios for now when the time comes to stand up i want to see how many of you guys are left you little plebs...

*Throws radio into the pile of corpses that roast away on the fire *

Dusty    1044

*He speaks into his radio*

[align=left]Well, you've all stayed true to form, as expected. All bark, no bite. 

[align=left]You've received your one and only warning. You know what will occur should you attempt anything. Lastly, I think you're getting your shit mixed up? "Forget about the days when we take 20 of you guys out"??? This bullshit only began a few days ago, so get your shit together bud.

[align=left]Anyways, you will receive no more warnings, no more free passes, no civility from us, nothing. Just lead. 

[align=left]See ya 'round.

*Puts away his radio and goes back to bed*

Melvin    84

Few groups who are left...? The only rwo groups that can offer you medical aid are with us. The slavers are with us. Hell, the people you are going to beg to join you probably belong to us. Maybe if you are lucky, we won't offer a bounty and the entire land won't be after you.

You choose battles horribly.

Regardless, Charlie, we have to speak about something over a drink. Preferably not alcohol, Joffrey says that I am the worst drinker he ever saw. I hope to see you around Kab.